Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Confession:my Neighbour’s Wife And I Are Sizzling In Sleaze And Scandals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession:my Neighbour’s Wife And I Are Sizzling In Sleaze And Scandals (533 Views)

Confession : My Teacher F**k Me Hard Inside Class / True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession:my Neighbour’s Wife And I Are Sizzling In Sleaze And Scandals by Romancehub: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
I lay languid on a long puffy sofa stylishly festooned with fluffy fabrics; pondering and wondering in a witless soliloquy: ” when will this lockdown end so that she can return home”. The futility of my enquiries often left me jittery.

With COVID 19 Pandemic still raging and ravaging the world like harmattan bush fire, it was rather illusive to expect my wife back soon. Especially with all international flights still suspended.
I resigned to fate as I stared forlornly at the oval mould of the POP ceiling discoloured by wide entanglements of cobwebs. This was another reminder that my wife had long been absent from home.

The pandemic was particularly unfair to us. I got married to Franca just four months ago. So far, the union has been blissful with best fragrances of love and romance. Notwithstanding her busy schedule as a young entrepreneur, Franca always ensured I got my fill of c8x, food and attention. She doesn’t compromise the ultra neatness of our sparsely furnished three bedroom flat located in serenity of Green Hills Estate, Lekki Lagos.

Our bond was strong and love life, a thriller. Her voluminous hips, luscious lips and capacious b00bs always drove me mad with £rotic imaginations. Everything was fine until exactly two months into our wedding. Franca took a supposedly short business trip to Dubai in March. And she got stuck as COVID 19 pandemic had culminated in a global lockdown.
With Franca marooned in Dubai, I became cocooned in my apartment especially as the COVID scare made it impossible for me to really go out or hangout with friends. I was miserable.

The memory of my love life with Franca constantly hyped the misery of loneliness without her. Even as I lounged on the comfy daybed this moment, my mind was filled with c8xual fantasies. I recalled how she used to ride my c0*k on this same turf. I began to perceive the smell of a dripping vulva as I relished mild m0@ns in a fit of illusion.

Then, a loud knock on my door jolted me out of reverie.
I rushed to unbolt the door almost absentmindedly. ” Good afternoon Unle Dave” Mrs James, my neighbour’s wife was standing at the entrance of my flat, with a handheld basket covered with a purple shawl. “I brought you some… She stuttered as handed over the basket to me ” Uncle Dave, I brought you fried rice and chicken since your wife is not around ” she finally said with uneasiness in her voice. ” Are you, are you… alright siir? She asked, most likely, unconsciously.

Then, I realised that my manhood bulged and almost popped out of my boxers. That was the reason for her incoherent question.

I was filled with shame as I quickly placed my left hand on the erect stick. ” I’m sorry madam, sorry for the embarrassment, thanks for the food ” I said to her.
” OK Uncle Dave. Enjoy your meal. I will come back for the basket later” she blurted as she exited

Ravishingly beautiful and curvy, Mrs James, a mother of two, is friendly and fascinating. I wasn’t surprised she brought food for me during this easter celebrations. The last time we met outside out gate, she asked if I was in touch with my wife in Dubai and I asked also if she heard from her husband who was stranded in London.

As she was leaving my room after dropping the basket, I could see her pant lines through her grey, seductive loose gown. Apparently, she had been busy cooking and paid no attention to aesthetics yet her buttocks shook sensually as she walked out of my room.

45 minutes later, she came back to collect her basket.
Now done with cooking, she reappeared in a stunning, skimpy attire that made look truly c8xy. Save for the gold wedding band on her finger, Mrs James could pass for a teenager. Her suave hot neck revealed her cle^vages as I ushered her in. And said
” I’m sorry for what happe…” ” Never mind” she cut in” I know how you feel. Sometimes, I feel same way too. My husband has been stranded in London for close to three months ” she explained.

I heaved a sigh of relief as I took the conversation further, asking how she had been coping without her husband. ” I have been coping well ” she quipped as she stood to leave. I spontaneously grabbed her waist as she bent down to pick her basket. She twitched and quivered with a feeble question ” Uncle Dave, what do you want ?”

I led her to the couch, unhooked her br@, drew down her p@nts and parted her c£xy legs.

Rest of the story here

https://tiktalkhub.com/her-husband-was-stranded-in-london-and-my-wife-locked-down-in-dubai-my-neighbours-wife-and-i-are-sizzling-in-sleaze-and-scandals/05/07/2021/

Please read and comment on the site �

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / .. / Imagine After Sex, She Laugh And Disappear, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.