Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Don't Get Entangled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Get Entangled (535 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back / My Entangled Relationship Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Get Entangled by Mogadishuu: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Omoge, fight for your life, don’t get entangled with a ne’er do well that will make you regret your existence. Skin to skin is a luxury, it’s not for casual hookups with any Tunde, Chike, Musa. Marriage is not a sound strategy for poverty alleviation. Even if it succeeds, the emotional price nko?

Bro, fight for your life, don’t get entangled with a girl whose sole purpose in life is to find a man to marry and become a burden to. Plan your life, don’t let 2 minutes of sexxxxx lock you into an impromptu “marriage “ to someone you don’t even like.

For both sexes, remember that solo suffering is a lot better than suffering with kaya. Einstein already came, Jesus already came and so have a lot of great men and women. Don’t be in a rush to birth kids you cannot cater for, your kids will never be Jesus. Premature childbirthing without the financial means is one of the surest ways to a lifetime of poverty

Credits... Mmotimo

2 Likes

Re: Don't Get Entangled by anthonyuncle(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
in a nutshell,

always use a condom

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Entangled by Jeon(f): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mogadishuu:

Omoge, fight for your life, don’t get entangled with a ne’er do well that will make you regret your existence. Skin to skin is a luxury, it’s not for casual hookups with any Tunde, Chike, Musa. Marriage is not a sound strategy for poverty alleviation. Even if it succeeds, the emotional price nko?

Bro, fight for your life, don’t get entangled with a girl whose sole purpose in life is to find a man to marry and become a burden to. Plan your life, don’t let 2 minutes of sexxxxx lock you into an impromptu “marriage “ to someone you don’t even like.

For both sexes, remember that solo suffering is a lot better than suffering with kaya. Einstein already came, Jesus already came and so have a lot of great men and women. Don’t be in a rush to birth kids you cannot cater for, your kids will never be Jesus. Premature childbirthing without the financial means is one of the surest ways to a lifetime of poverty

Credits... Mmotimo

Same talk everyyear,everymonth,everyweek,everyday, everyhour,everyminute,everyseconds..

Yet no improvement..

PEOPLE WHO TALKS ABOUT A PARTICULAR STORY ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED IN IT..

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Entangled by Mogadishuu: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
anthonyuncle:
in a nutshell,
always use a condom
Condom is for peasants
Raw is for the gods

Which one are you embarassed
Re: Don't Get Entangled by anthonyuncle(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mogadishuu:

Condom is for peasants
Raw is for the gods

Which one are you embarassed

HIV is for immortals grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Entangled by Mogadishuu: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
anthonyuncle:

HIV is for immortals grin
That's why you should take her to the clinic and do test before you start having "Jerry Rawlings" with each other grin
Re: Don't Get Entangled by anthonyuncle(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mogadishuu:

That's why you should take her to the clinic and do test before you start having "Jerry Rawlings" with each other grin

i laugh grin

1. how many have you taken there?

2. do you know what is called window period?

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Entangled by Mogadishuu: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
anthonyuncle:

i laugh grin

1. how many have you taken there?
2. do you know what is called window period?
@ question number 2. I don't know any window but knock and it shall be opened unto you, seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive. It's the "knocking the door period bro". E don dey rain for here since 8pm grin

I want to go and promote her ministry grin
Re: Don't Get Entangled by anthonyuncle(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mogadishuu:

@ question number 2. I don't know any window but knock and it shall be opened unto you, seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive. It's the "knocking the door period bro". E don dey rain for here since 8pm grin

I want to go and promote her ministry grin

i pity you

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Entangled by Mogadishuu: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
I pity myself on your behalfgrin

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Are SIMPS / Checkout The Top #bnaija 2021 Hottest Female Housemate / Imagine After Sex, She Laugh And Disappear, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.