Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack (9570 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by ENGINEERG(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yoruba nation rally: ‘Policeman’ raises alarm; “We are suffering spiritual attacks”
Posted By: Ayoon: July 05, 2021

The Lagos State Police Command manning the protest venue of the Yoruba nation agitators and dispersing them with gunshots, water cannons and teargas may have started having its spiritual implications on the officers.

matazarising received a trending voice notes on the social media as narrated by one of the ‘officers’ deployed to carry out the operations, he was heard lamenting that many of them are now victims of spiritual attack.

The voice was heard lamenting that, many of the officers in the who chased away and beat the protesters, now have their hands swollen up, and looking for spiritual solution, pointing out that from the experience they are having with the swollen hands, it was clear that, it is ordinary.

matazarising deduce from the conversation that the officer was recounting the extraordinary experience the officers were having with a family member. He added that, one of their bosses, a top ranking police officer had equally lost his voice.

‘At a point we took to our heels. Four of our vehicles suddenly developed faults, and we had to flee from the vicinity. All those women traditionalist in white regalia, who we harassed and beaten, all those who beat them now have their hands swollen, and they are all looking for spiritual solution now. Even one of our bosses is also a victim, and has lost his voice. We’ve bitten more than what we can chew’, the voice said.

The ‘policeman’ also attributed the loss of voice by the police chieftain, as spiritual attack, though as at the time of filing this report, it could not be ascertained, but the victim, allegedly links the spiritual attack to the women traditionalists who participated in the protest who were maltreated.

The Nigerian Police, it is recalled on Saturday used teargas, water cannons and fire gunshot to disperse hundreds of Yoruba nation agitators who converged at the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park, Ojota Lagos State waving ‘Oduduwa nation’ flags and banners as well as clamouring for a ‘sovereign’ state.

matazarising reported that in the course of gunshots, a stray bullet allegedly hit a 14 year old hawker identified as Jumoke, and her lifeless body was reportedly taken away by the police.

Jumoke and others were running away to escape from being shot when police started firing into the air, however the police has since denied killing the girl.

The Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi has been unavailable for comments as at the time of filing this report.

https://matazarising.com/2021/07/05/yoruba-nation-rally-policeman-raises-alarm-we-are-suffering-spiritual-attacks/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Fahdiga(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is just the beginning. They should expect blockage of their yansh in the coming days

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol.

I have been waiting for this news to break here.

I have a video of a mopol officer who died in a car with his arm swollen.

The top ranking officer that lost his voice is none other than the state commissioner of police himself, Odumosu.

Two police officer who took part on Saturday have already died.

It's a pity we can't post videos here.

They just started.

Next time they send you errand to go and beat your ancestors, you gently decline.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Monogamy: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
This epistle na for those who have forgotten making use of their free gifted senses for long

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by FarahAideed: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol I wish it's true ...sha till I see video before I believe

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by StreetFight: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Until I see many men in black uniform tear their clothes and run nakked in different markets, then I will know that Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara are in action.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by shigoslim(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
FarahAideed:

It is actually true.

I have a video of one that died in a car. His right arm was swollen and burst.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by heniford2: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
StreetFight:
Until I see many men in black uniform tear their clothes and run nakked in different markets, then I will know that Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara are in action.
seconding it too grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by flokii: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yorubas will say.. ti a ba ran ni n'ise eru, o ye ka fi t'omo je ni. There are situations where you'll need to apply wisdom

When you see elderly women in their isese regalia, you went ahead to flog and harass them, even after telling you they didn't come to fight or destroy things.

If you feel like supercop, collect transfer go Zamfara na.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by LibertyRep: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmn.

Some of these police officers too are 'fortified'
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
I would like to see this experiment carried out on Buhari grin

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by yorubarere: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Saw one of the videos. We go spiritual with them. They can't fuvk with Yoruba and go scot free. Next time dem send you bastard work, you use your sense deliver am. Yoruba nation can never be subjugated for any force marriage.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Ddmase: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hnnnmmm
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by lyndaway(f): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yoruba people are funny..

Imagine !

... and some people are already believing... so when will the C.P of Lagos state that led them die grin

Clowns

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by notym2chektym: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
I have been expecting this news since morning. You can't lay hands on powerful people like that and go Scot free. This is just the beginning. Next time them go use that brain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by nairavsdollars(f): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shut up..Odumosu was at Southern governors meeting in Lagos today and he spoke clearly
TripleOh7:
Lol.

I have been waiting for this news to break here.

I have a video of a mopol officer who died in a car with his arm swollen.

The top ranking officer that lost his voice is none other than the state commissioner of police himself, Odumosu.

Two police officer who took part on Saturday have already died.

It's a pity we can't post videos here.

They just started.

Next time they send you errand to go and beat your ancestors, you gently decline.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by aribisala0(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
lyndaway:
Yoruba people are funny..

Imagine !

... and some people are already believing... so when will the C.P of Lagos state that led them die grin

Clowns
Not just Yoruba if we are honest that is why church business is booming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by yorubarere: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Shut up..Odumosu was at Southern governors meeting in Lagos today and he spoke clearly
Must you insult?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oduduwa natives still believe in charms in the 21st century.

And these are the people who claimed oduduwa nation will be better than Nigeria.

Just look at what some of the nationals of oduduwa nation believe in..smh
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by donbachi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Economic attack brought by Buhari and apc on nigerians,is even worst than dat.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas will say.. ti a ba ran omo ni ise eru, o ye ko fi toba je ni. There are situations where you'll need to apply wisdom

When you see elderly women in their isese regalia, you went ahead to flog and harass them, even after telling you they didn't come to fight or destroy things.

If you feel like supercop, collect transfer go Zamfara na.

At bolded

Ti a ba ran ni n'ise eru, o ye ka fi t'omo je ni.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by lyndaway(f): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
aribisala0:

Not just Yoruba if we are honest that is why church business is booming

You’re absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by flokii: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
TripleOh7:

At bolded

Ti a ba ran ni n'ise eru, o ye la fi t'omo je ni.

Correct!
Many thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by yorubarere: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

And these are the people who claimed oduduwa nation will be better than Nigeria.

We fight with whatever we have. Do you think the thunder killing some cows in southwest are mistakes?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Yes ma. grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by tooth4tooth: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I would like to see this experiment carried out on Buhari grin
Let him go and beat them now.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by ENGINEERG(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
ONLY A FOOL DONT BELIEVE THERE IS JUJU..IF THERE IS NO JUJU, WHAT IS SUNDAY IGBOHO USING ? BUT IF U DONT STILL BELIEVE ,U R JUST ALIVE
thebosstrevor1:

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by aribisala0(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
lyndaway:

You’re absolutely right
Anyway psychological operations or what the military call PsyOps are part of warfare if the enemies are susceptible

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by WonderManly(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
You see! This is the reason why you...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by SmartPolician: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Even if this news is true, the police will never agree. The value of a Nigerian life is so worthless...it's even worse under a president whose tribe value cows more than human beings.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack by talk2hb1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Yoruba nation rally: ‘Policeman’ raises alarm; “We are suffering spiritual attacks”
Posted By: Ayoon: July 05, 2021

The Lagos State Police Command manning the protest venue of the Yoruba nation agitators and dispersing them with gunshots, water cannons and teargas may have started having its spiritual implications on the officers.

matazarising received a trending voice notes on the social media as narrated by one of the ‘officers’ deployed to carry out the operations, he was heard lamenting that many of them are now victims of spiritual attack.

The voice was heard lamenting that, many of the officers in the who chased away and beat the protesters, now have their hands swollen up, and looking for spiritual solution, pointing out that from the experience they are having with the swollen hands, it was clear that, it is ordinary.

matazarising deduce from the conversation that the officer was recounting the extraordinary experience the officers were having with a family member. He added that, one of their bosses, a top ranking police officer had equally lost his voice.

‘At a point we took to our heels. Four of our vehicles suddenly developed faults, and we had to flee from the vicinity. All those women traditionalist in white regalia, who we harassed and beaten, all those who beat them now have their hands swollen, and they are all looking for spiritual solution now. Even one of our bosses is also a victim, and has lost his voice. We’ve bitten more than what we can chew’, the voice said.

The ‘policeman’ also attributed the loss of voice by the police chieftain, as spiritual attack, though as at the time of filing this report, it could not be ascertained, but the victim, allegedly links the spiritual attack to the women traditionalists who participated in the protest who were maltreated.

The Nigerian Police, it is recalled on Saturday used teargas, water cannons and fire gunshot to disperse hundreds of Yoruba nation agitators who converged at the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park, Ojota Lagos State waving ‘Oduduwa nation’ flags and banners as well as clamouring for a ‘sovereign’ state.

matazarising reported that in the course of gunshots, a stray bullet allegedly hit a 14 year old hawker identified as Jumoke, and her lifeless body was reportedly taken away by the police.

Jumoke and others were running away to escape from being shot when police started firing into the air, however the police has since denied killing the girl.

The Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi has been unavailable for comments as at the time of filing this report.

https://matazarising.com/2021/07/05/yoruba-nation-rally-policeman-raises-alarm-we-are-suffering-spiritual-attacks/

Lórí Irọ, irọ pọ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Is Our Target-boko Haram / PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back / Orji Kalu Wins APC Senatorial Ticket Unopposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.