Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This (3368 Views)

I Enter Ashawo Quarter Again So Sad / husband caught in ashawo quarter by wife / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by kenzysmith: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Those of u fucking girls in ashawo quarter u might have been sleeping with ghost people that has died 15 years ago na them full ashawo quarter, a friend of mine took a girl from ashawo quarter home he told this girl to had a shower for them to play this girl refuse and got angry he offer this girl water to drink she also refuse, suddenly this guy put on his rosary on his neck and the girl scream at him.to remove the roasry the guy ask him why she became restless and ran to the rest room, after like a minute this guy knock at the door no response he open the door and behold he saw a huge Python at of fear he ran out to alert neighbors to come and see the Python as they rush into the restroom the Python has vanished leaving her clothes shoe and bag, even me I use to patronize prostitues at ashawo quarter but I won't be trying that shit again ghost full ashawo quarter o make una wey dey go there dey get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Galaxydon1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Those of u fucking girls in ashawo quarter u might have been sleeping with ghost people that has died 15 years ago na them.full ashawo quarter, a friend of mine too a girl from ashawo quarter home he told this girl to had a shower for them.to play this girl refuse and got angry he offer this girl water to drink she also refuse, suddenly this guy put on his rosary on his neck and this scream at him.to remove the roasry the guy ask him why she became restless and ran to the rest room, after like a minute this guy knock at the door no response he open the door and behold he saw a huge Python at of fear he ran out to alert neighbors to come and see the Python has they rush into the restroom the Python has vanished leaving her clothes shoe and bag, even me I use to patronize prostitues at ashawo quarter but I won't be trying that shit again ghost full ashawo quarter o make una wey dey go there dey get sense.
stop smoking weed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Ofemmanu1: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
yinmu!

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Mophor: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
You must have come here to narrate a dream!!!

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by notmyrealmonika: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's high time NAFDAC enforced that weeds should come with expiry date.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by kenzysmith: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Galaxydon1 post=103407453] stop smoking weed[/quote] he would have ears let him here continue to dey fork
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by ridwanlawal: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Unexpired poison and expired poison which is more poisonous?

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by daddio(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Those of u fucking girls in ashawo quarter u might have been sleeping with ghost people that has died 15 years ago na them.full ashawo quarter, a friend of mine too a girl from ashawo quarter home he told this girl to had a shower for them.to play this girl refuse and got angry he offer this girl water to drink she also refuse, suddenly this guy put on his rosary on his neck and this scream at him.to remove the roasry the guy ask him why she became restless and ran to the rest room, after like a minute this guy knock at the door no response he open the door and behold he saw a huge Python at of fear he ran out to alert neighbors to come and see the Python has they rush into the restroom the Python has vanished leaving her clothes shoe and bag, even me I use to patronize prostitues at ashawo quarter but I won't be trying that shit again ghost full ashawo quarter o make una wey dey go there dey get sense.

Oya, come and tell us the name of the weed una dey smoke, make we get am for Lai Mohammed and Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
notmyrealmonika:
It's high time NAFDAC enforced that weeds should come with expiry date.
Apparently dude smoked an expired joint grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Stop patronising Musa's weed quarter. sad
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by badboyTee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
kogi weed again grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by TarOrfeeek: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
When you drink kai-kai on credit.

This is the mind of story that your brain will manufacture

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by TheEnygma(m): 5:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Someone here said OP is suffering from the effects of expired weed.... gringringrin
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by zum19: 5:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol that was story of those days, things have advanced now. They are even putting on the rosary now...ha ha ha. Old story
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Effect of weed
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Saintdan0421(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Why always snake? they no dey change to cow?
Atleast Buhari for like this one.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by gulfer: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Nor be Juju be dat angry angry angry angry

Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by rowland545(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2021
The OP is trying hard to convince himself not to go to brothels....anyway thanks for ur warning...
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by brandsoncharlie: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Galaxydon1:
stop smoking weed
I believe his story, I have seen a scene before around my area, those who refuse to hear will learn very hard from it.
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Khd95(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Where is the picture of the python, so that lala can judge critically
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by Viridis(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Don't you think it's an achievement to Bleep a ghost
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by CheedyJ(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Na only Colorado fit do op this kain thing , you better no smoke again
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by oxiide22(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Viridis:
Don't you think it's an achievement to Bleep a ghost
bad girl
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by SenecaTheYonger: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2021
You look like a guy called Henry in my school. He ran mad cause he was doing a lot of drugs with his friends, his father had to travel down to come withdraw him from school. Never knew if he got better but you look exactly like Henry.
Re: Those Of You Pantronzing Ashawo Quarter Read This by kenzysmith: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You look like a guy called Henry in my school. He ran mad cause he was doing a lot of drugs with his friends, his father had to travel down to come withdraw him from school. Never knew if he got better but you look exactly like Henry.
all nations?

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer And Barrister, What Is The Difference? / Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. / Prophet Muhammad' Was Right. Women Are The Booty Not Men End Times Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.