Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB (5685 Views)

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Okwyjesus(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2021
AK481:
Edited:
He who allows them to use his head to break coconut will not eat out of the coconut.

The igbos have always stood behind who they believed were brothers since the independence but at all times when they shed their blood to protect the minorities in the south south, these people always betray them and brag it to their face.

this are about to change as the igbo have washed their hands off the so called south south by leaving them to face the gigantic north squarely. It will be recalled that the agitation of biafra have unanimously agreed to go with only 5 south Eastern state in other to avoid extra and irrelevant baggage.

The most painful one to me was igbos supporting one ogogoro drinker called Jonathan massively ,this move is the genesis of their war with buhari ,yet even the ogogoro drinker has never spoken out about igbos marginalisation. Not that I am surprised but an affirmation that ,never again!

Final pib outcome :3% benefit to oil producing states and the oil producing states are those states that have pipeline transporting oil or crude .

Bro you said it all. Igbos should forget Biafra of old and start thinking of Biafra with five eastern states.

We have oil too and our gas is the future present. Leave the south south they will soon wake you like the west by then it will be too late

They obviously cannot stand the north. Only time will tell
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by kettykin: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Subsea:

So pathetic!!! Where is Tompolo of this world? Where is the Riversman Wike? Where is the Asari Dokubo of this world? Where are the Niger Deltans? Its pretty so sad of such a perpetual economic subjugation of this magnitude, Shame!

Anytime these folks betray igbos, the loose big time,
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Ovamboland(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2021
AK481:
Edited:
He who allows them to use his head to break coconut will not eat out of the coconut.

The igbos have always stood behind who they believed were brothers since the independence but at all times when they shed their blood to protect the minorities in the south south, these people always betray them and brag it to their face.

this are about to change as the igbo have washed their hands off the so called south south by leaving them to face the gigantic north squarely. It will be recalled that the agitation of biafra have unanimously agreed to go with only 5 south Eastern state in other to avoid extra and irrelevant baggage.

The most painful one to me was igbos supporting one ogogoro drinker called Jonathan massively ,this move is the genesis of their war with buhari ,yet even the ogogoro drinker has never spoken out about igbos marginalisation. Not that I am surprised but an affirmation that ,never again!

Final pib outcome :3% benefit to oil producing states and the oil producing states are those states that have pipeline transporting oil or crude .

They know you don't love them, it's their Oil you're eyeing. That was demonstrated when Igbo controlled Eastern region govt. The Niger Delta was the most backward part of the region.

Without Oil and access to sea Niger Delta is useless to Igbo, true or false?
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2021
AK481:
Edited:

Oga why you dey mock my utuoke cousin? No be your adopted son hin be again? Pls stop am well well.
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by rigarmortis: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2021
AK481:
Edited:

This is trash, the igbo states with oil will also suffer same fate. So why cut your head on the matter
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Exponential101: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2021
The level this despicable tribe will go to prove their foolishness n insanity if bottomless.

NGpatriot:
You hate Delta people, you hate Yoruba, you hate Hausa, you hate Kogi, you hate Benue, you fight with yourselves and slaughter yourselves, you even fight dogs and cats..

How do you spend you people spend your days and night just foolishly fighting, hating and peddling bitterness all over the place?

The pesin wey swear for you people do you wrong no be small...

grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Ovamboland(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Aswear! That guy na original Mumuni. They gave them 16% in total while the north took over 80% and the Mumu is happy.

Part of the north taking the 80% are the 5 unproductive Ibo states, the 6 Yoruba states, all middle belt Christian states your Lord wants to incorporate into Biafra, and the 40% that goes to IOCs.

Your mumu is too much.

How many percentage did Zik and Michael Opara give to the Niger Delta when they were using oil money to develop Enugu, Nsukka and Aba? You want to trick them into Biafra and collect everything for your 5 destitute states as usual
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ovamboland:

Part of the north taking the 80% are the 5 unproductive Ibo states, the 6 Yoruba states, all middle belt Christian states your Lord wants to incorporate into Biafra, and the 40% that goes to IOCs.

Your mumu is too much.

How many percentage did Zik and Michael Opara give to the Niger Delta when they were using oil money to develop Enugu, Nsukka and Aba? You want to trick them into Biafra and collect everything for your 5 destitute states as usual
See kettle calling pot black!
Your Mumu is extraordinary
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by MrbonZ: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
HandsomeKing:
3% and 13% of what and what? Declared profits, right? Smh.. Know ye that 10% of actual profit can be declared as net profit, and 3% of that sum will go to host communities.
Hogwash!
now assuming if #1000 is declared as net profit, then they are giving the oil producing states #30 i.e 10% of already falsified net profit, just multiplying this in millions now, is giving me headache. a shame what this country is, a shame.. Damn!
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by AK481(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
rigarmortis:

This is trash, the igbo states with oil will also suffer same fate. So why cut your head on the matter

we have no business for oil, its not sustainable and hence not in our strategy.

our strategy is human development.

we dont care !

1 Like

Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by AK481(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ovamboland:

They know you don't love them, it's their Oil you're eyeing. That was demonstrated when Igbo controlled Eastern region govt. The Niger Delta was the most backward part of the region.

Without Oil and access to sea Niger Delta is useless to Igbo, true or false?

the north loves them, no i see the size of ya brain.

have you heard of anambra basin as one of the basin to receive the whooping 30% for exploration ?

over 25billion tonnes of gas untapped?

nigera go be una like ghana soon.

by and large , we dont even need oil, its not sustainable.our strategy is human developement.

check our cut off for unity school
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by OBALOLA55(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
lyndaway:
Funny how the “ we the Niger delta crew” disappear from nairaland is ridiculous..

No more stop attachee by force cheesy

NAiraland Na cruise walai..

Like say nobody wan identify with them again grin

All those ijaw and Niger delta monikers mocking Biafra .. can’t even fight for themselves online ..

Adakaboro epetite edoboy.. e don be .. cheesy

Now is obvious
Even one richmooon deny Wike ... calling him flyover Governor grin

Nigerians eh
YOU MEAN ARREWA AKA EKPEITITgrin

ALL OF THEM NA WE NIGER-DELTANS
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by FantasyHub: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Y'all should be smarter than this. The Op is Fulani.

Same divide and conquer mofos.
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Obamaofusa: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
AK481:
Edited:

fulani terrorist
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by cheruv: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
wislika2020:

Funny set of illiterates, Niger Deltans still have their 13percent derivation funds apart from the 3 percent of the PIB so keep quiet when u don't understand something.
Seems like you're dump!!
As an oil state, you should ask for nothing less than 50%, yet you're gallivanting around with 16% when the North gave itself 30%.
Tomorrow you'd come and claim that you've sense!
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by celeiyke: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
NONSENSE POST. Are there not Igbo oil producing communities?
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by AK481(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Danisaint112:
I pity the so called South-South. This Northerners are posing as a innocent butterfly now the very year Igbos would leave you to your Northern friends is the year you will know the value of the Igbos.

That war sent a very strong message to Nigeria, Britain and the world. And that is why the Fulanis are acting with caution. If not there Islamization will be in phase 3 by now (near completion)

Make I sit down dey look. They say who laugh last always laugh best

Imagine, these useless sets of bornfools went to buhari to promise him another economic blockage of our wife and children when nigeria strikes their igbo brothers .
Thank God buhari gave us expo.
They coined the word "a dot in a circle " and laughed loudly together with the president, i heard it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Danisaint112(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
AK481:

Imagine, these useless sets of bornfools went to buhari to promise him another economic blockage of our wife and children when nigeria strikes their igbo brothers .
Thank God buhari gave us expo.
They coined the word "a dot in a circle " and laughed loudly together with the president, i heard it all.

That is it bro. The think we Igbos are fools. The think we are still with the general Biafra mindset.

I as an Igbo man never wanted them to join us cause I wouldn't want another war and lack of trust and unity. These people are very cunning and the reason for the Biafra delay.

Mark my word. If Biafra should secede from Nigerian, Be it 10 or 20 years from now we will not be going with our southern brothers.

Screenshot and save this.
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Niwdog(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
I can bet my balls those guys throwing tantrums at the first page ain't Igbo
When I read what this op wrote up there my first reaction as an Igbo man was to shake my head if you didn't get that reaction as an Igbo then your paternity needs to be checked
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Vireani79: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
wislika2020:
you see your life, Niger Deltans still have 13percent derivation fund if u don't know. Apart from the 3 percent of the PIB.

Why are u proud in stupidity
I am Niger deltan and I am pained by this nonsense u are calculating
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Akponmfet: 1:47am On Jul 07, 2021
AK481:
Edited:

Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Akponmfet: 1:52am On Jul 07, 2021
You people are still feeling bad that we rejected you?
No apologies.
Your obsession with Niger Delta people is very easy for all to see and we will continue to reject you again and again.
Instead of crying about your oga who is in jail you're here crying about Niger Delta.
Ewu.
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by Caseless: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Scream:

Op and those up there celebrating nothing are just silly. The southern governors just met presenting a common position in the interest of the whole of Southern Nigeria and country (peaceful coexistence), someone with brain came online few hours later to create division (throwing spanner into the work)...no be JuJu be that?
you know them and their idiosyncrasies. They blame everyone except themselves. We don't even know what they want anymore.
Re: Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB by AK481(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akponmfet:
You people are still feeling bad that we rejected you?
No apologies.
Your obsession with Niger Delta people is very easy for all to see and we will continue to reject you again and again.
Instead of crying about your oga who is in jail you're here crying about Niger Delta.
Ewu.

kai , this thing pain you o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Angry With Yaradua Over Kingibe / 20 Shocking Atrocities Committed By General Muhammad Buhari / Photos Of People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nimbo, Uzo-uwani LGA Of Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.