Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality (79908 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by nijabazaar: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Elock1:

Love who they want? YES!
Fuuckk who they want? N0!

NO FUCKING WAY, not in igbo land.
We must not copy everything from the whites.

So homosexuality does not occur amongst Africans pre colonialism?
Where was sodom and gomorrah, in the usa ba?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by SenatePresdo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Woke people will come here an shout human rights abuse. If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?
Western culture is not our culture, forget political correctness if you child stray make sure you correct them asap.

You still ended up sounding foolish.

Who said that gay men don't marry and bear children?

Can you swear with your life, that his father is not a gay?

People's sexuality is their business, who told you that being gay is going astray?

Don't you know some people are naturally wired to be attracted to their fellow gender?

What do you know about Humans?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by dadabashua1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Make dem flog dem well well
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Techguy96(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
shut up..point to me any African culture that supports this insanity?
Read history, Africa culture support worst.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by spiritedtete: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nice one!
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by mmsen: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why do Nigerians flog homosexuals but not:

a) Power company officials
b) Politicians
c) Religious leaders
d) Civil servants

How did homosexuals make it to the top of the list of hated persons in the minds of Nigerians when the above cause much more chaos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Naijayouth(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:

ISLAM is also our culture so we should encourage boko haram and herdsmen to kill you guys more.
Is Islam a culture? Is it not a religion that claims to serve God? Let the God they serve if he is true win all men unto him. But in this matter, We say no to homosexuality and other sexual perversion.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by tamonokare: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Woke people will come here an shout human rights abuse. If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?
Western culture is not our culture, forget political correctness if you child stray make sure you correct them asap.

Shut up !

Western culture is not your culture but western religion is your religion, western language is your official language , their education is what you have , their wedding is what you do. You dress like them but you open your smelling mouth to talk rubbish. Homosexuality is prohibited in Nigeria, they should've handed the young man to the authorities and not treat him like an animal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Techguy96(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Elock1:

Love who they want? YES!
Fuuckk who they want? N0!

NO FUCKING WAY, not in igbo land.
We must not copy everything from the whites.
And pretty sure u are a Christian, please give me a short history of how igbo became Christians
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Commentor: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Not nice.

No tolerance for diversity in Biafra.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?

U have a point but d gentleman asked a pertinent question:

"If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?"

Speaking of rights, do paedophiles also have rights to love who they want?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Rilwayne001: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.

Na for online una dey always rich, for real life, e fit be for one slum you dey type like that.

Na empty drum dey make loud noise. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by neyo0h: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beat the crap out of them and their enablers before it's too late.

Georgia is resisting, eastern Europe too.

Mumu African man go open mouth like arindin forming woke until it's too late.

They're not even practicing homo in the normal way with two adults , it's gang bangs and all, married, single.. they're just doing rubbish and it's extreme.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
SenatePresdo:

You still ended up sounding foolish.

Who said that gay men don't marry and bear children?

Can you swear with your life, that his father is not a gay?

People's sexuality is their business, who told you that being gay is going astray?

Don't you know some people are naturally wired to be attracted to their fellow gender?

What do you know about Humans?

Who do gay people bear children with? Is it with d people they marry?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by smokeyupu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

Will you shut up, every human has a right to love who they want. Talking about western culture, is Christianity and Islam the African culture?

WHERE I COME FROM, THREE THINGS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR PARTNER IN THE OLD DAYS IF YOU WERE CAUGHT DURING THIS ACT

1) TAKEN TO THE FOREST AND TIED TO A TREE... NA ANIMAL U BELONG TO...

2) USED FOR THE NEXT HUMAN SACRIFICE

3) IF YOUR LUCK SHINE DEM GO SELL YOU AS SLAVE...

SACRILEGE!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by WoundedLamb: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
And the flogging made them straight?

Africans don't want liberation. Africans don't want equality. Africans don't even know what human development is. They only cry when their own groups are marginalized but become so mean and close minded when dealing with other groups.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Elock1: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
nijabazaar:

So homosexuality does not occur amongst Africans pre colonialism?
Where was sodom and gomorrah, in the usa ba?
I do not know where Sodom and Gomorrah was but get my point.. I never said it wasn't practiced but we can't be sure since we weren't born then.

But my stand is, it has always been frowned upon especially in the Igbo land where I come from. You defending it sef, does it sound normal to you knacking a man like you?

When someone is sick you treat him and sickness can come in different forms, (psychological sickness inclusive). Please let's not make taboos look like the norm.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by aribisala0(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Does that stop people from making babies?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by FreeStuffsNG: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ebubeslym:
My goodness......
The moment the gay spirit left his body
grin grin you are one witty fellow

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by dettolgel: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

I think your brain is paining you.

Being does not mean he can reproduce, biological he can as long as he is fertile and there is also a willing fertile female.

There are straight men that do not want kids, does that fit into your argument that if the father was to be gay he wouldn't have been born?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by jericco1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
So Puna tire these ones grin
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by ignis: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
They should be stoned to death.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Or11: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Elock1:
no matter how you want to paint it bros.. Fucking man to man is a crime naturally, but let's no go there Sha.

It's also a crime in Nigeria.
Ask him to choose between the momentary flogging or 14 years behind bars.

If that's the case, Yahoo boys should be flogged too because yahoo is a crime and carries jail time. The guys doing the flogging should be flogged too because that's grevious body harm. How does a man or woman sleeping with someone of their gender affect their life or account balance.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by SenecaTheYonger: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Na them, why are you doing it secretly kwanu? Shey na secrete cult abi undecided undecided

Try and have sex with a woman outside in the open and see if you no collect mending.
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Naijayouth(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
mmsen:
Why do Nigerians flog homosexuals but not:

a) Power company officials
b) Politicians
c) Religious leaders
d) Civil servants

How did homosexuals make it to the top of the list of hated persons in the minds of Nigerians when the above cause much more chaos?
Why should we flog our Phcn officials? At least, we still enjoy little power supply.
Why should we flog politicians, at least there is a bit of law and order.
Which religious leader has offended you.
Do you no what this country will be like without civil servants?
Even though they are not all perfect, they still deliver.

What has your gay achieved? What little benefit has any nation received from them?

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Oblitz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Or11:

You are a bastard for this post. I'm not like you who involves in incest. I'm grateful my life is better than yours, my wife is hotter and richer than yours, my kids go to better schools and have a brighter future than yours. We all don't need a visa travel around the world but you will never leave the shores of naija grin. Happy misery to you. You can reply to the wall now, I'm out.

Leave him, only civilized people would understand. Homosexuality is morally wrong. Yes. But I cannot view it as a crime.
So long as they do their thing in secret, it doesn't affect anybody.

1 Like

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by aribisala0(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

I pity the person you are married to and i pity the poor kids who have a f.aggot as parent.
I won't be surprised you sexually molest your own kids.
People who carry matter for head like this turn out to be the gayest grin

This fake activism is just a way of managing internal conflict

4 Likes

Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Naijayouth(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
Back ward nation
What has the nation got to do with this?
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Or11: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
lexy2014:

U have a point but d gentleman asked a pertinent question:

"If his father was a f.aggot will he exist?"

Speaking of rights, do paedophiles also have rights to love who they want?

A gentleman doesn't ask such questions and paedophiles are different because a child CANNOT give consent. I give up on this issue, if you na like kill them you na selves
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by Dreebieee(f): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cousin9999:
As long as they're not wearing a dress, leave them alone. They're entitled to live as they want, and everyone is entitled to an opinion about it. But that doesn't mean attacking anyone.

I would think with all the stuff going on in Nigeria, people have more important things to be angry about.

I think some of this is a lack of education. Some of these people really believe these men are predators.

And the same people attacking these guys are nowhere to be found when it comes to corrupt politicians, actual predators, and corrupt police.

So if they're putting on dresses, the act is deserved? Lol
Re: 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality by nijabazaar: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Elock1:
get my point.. I never said it wasn't practiced but we can't be sure since we weren't born then.

But my stand is, it has always been frowned upon. You defending it sef, does it sound normal to you knacking a man like you?

When someone is sick you treat him and sickness can come in different forms, (psychological sickness inclusive). Please let's not make taboos look like the norm.

So you believe their queerness is a psychological sickness? On what basis did you come to this? Is their a term paper on this?

If you were around during Mary Slessors time in SEast nigeria, you too, would have assumed Twins are an aberration. That Nature abhors it.

I remember when we were all hoping God would visit USA with brimstone and angst for their gay supports,

The sooner you realise that nothing in nature is ever straight, black or white, the better. If going by your assumptions and bias, then the white mens bias against dark skinned people is equally logical. Kapish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.