Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) (28167 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Members of Katsina State Peoples Democratic Party Social Media Organization were said to have commenced sharpening their skills in the use of locally made catapults for self defense against armed bandits.

Tagged, “Operation Catapult Shoot”, the youths claimed that they embarked on the exercise in response to Governor Aminu Ballo Masari’s directive to people of the State to defend themselves against bandits’ attacks.

The State Chairman of the Organization, Comrade Nuraddeen Adam Kankara Tina led other members of the social media group to launch the exercise in Katsina metropolis.

He was quoted as saying, “We embark on the exercise in compliance with the recent directive issued by the Katsina State government and we are determined to expand the exercise across local government areas of the state”.

Recall that, Katsina State Governor, Aminu Bello Masari during the inauguration of Katsina Joint Security Operations and Communication Control Centre, described as ridiculous why people in the state are not defending themselves against bandits’ attack.

He said, “Why should I sit in my village and be only making telephone calls without doing anything?

“Every bandit, every criminal has an address, has a location, and they are human beings like us. The only difference is that they have taken arms against us; does it mean we have nothing to take against them?”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/06/pdp-youths-declare-war-against-bandits-engage-in-catapult-training-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2021
grin Buhari in power no pain me but those idio ts way still they lick his anus pain me pass.

193 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin

Bringing a knife to a gun fight

Very intelligent

Very smart

Lmao

Altleast they died fighting

ZoneTHEbees

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Rareoil(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
The people that called this country a ZOO weren't lying.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

202 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Oh wow.

Amazing!

What could possibly go wrong?

I really really really don't want to be in the same country with these folks. Is it really bad for me to want that?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Neimarjr: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Guns versus catapults grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Prosperous111(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Nigeria grin home of comedy and laughter

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Nuelito: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Smh....Just when I thought I have seen it all....

Many people seem not to know their right from their left..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by oluwaseaun(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
����... morons

3 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by ChangetheChange: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin grin
They should divide this country, the embarrassment , this abokkii people are causing us is too much.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by bright007(f): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Jokers

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Femmyfestus: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Catapult against ak47 bullet that travels 715metres per seconds grin grin.
Who bonded south with this senseless people sad

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Catapult against AK 47 are you kidding me grin

8 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by CEOKmotors: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Mumu people.
No wonder buhari dey behave like cow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by oteneaaron(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Wow

Even David that killed Goliath with a stone was only successful by the special grace of God.

What can these catapults do in front of an AK-47 welding bandit?

First it was dogs, now it's catapult abi?

Una Weldone.

6 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by blackmantis: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Catapult vs Ak-47

David and Goliath will not repeat again oh... Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by ukehnonny: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
shocked

Cruise full this country I swear.
Before it was teeth, now it's Catapult.
Okay na

12 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2021
foolish set.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2021
David and goliath grin grin
The joke is on terrorist d chief, buhari and his foot soldiers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Hambivert: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2021
This country is on another level of Cruise control! grin

"Operation catapult shoot" what? Lizards and Birds

Now I sparogatively understand why IPoB's MNK said this country is a Zoo Republic. Now I understand!

7 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by confluence: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Nigeria na réal Comedy Central
Prosperous111:
Nigeria grin home of comedy and laughter

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Ever8090: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2021
This people are comfortable with this banditry of a thing...it's even a joke for them...oh booyyy human life no mean anything to this people I swear...

8 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2021
but bandit dey carry ak47
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2021
This is worse than bringing a knife to a gun fight, this is like bringing your bare fists to a war.

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2021
I think the bandits are birds...and the idiot goes upandan with a good number of security operatives enough to secure a community.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by BSsniffer: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Them never pick new governor for these ones...

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by simhosting: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by DSC7: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Kolomentality
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2021
No wonder the North use 2 to enter unity school and the South use 130+

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Abuja Court Shuts Down Operations / Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.