Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot (29301 Views)

I’m Under Pressure, Ebele Okaro Says After Wrapping Up Movie Shoot (Video) / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Children In Canoe In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by EBMedia: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Ebele Okaro And Luchy Donalds Cry, Afraid As They Travel In A Cannoe For A Movie Shoot (Video)

Nollywood actresses, Ebele Okaro and Luchy Donalds expressed fear of losing their lives when they entered a cannoe to travel on a river during a movie shoot, IgbereTV reports.

The actresses entered the cannoe with other people involved in the movie shooting. When the cannoe was about to move to begin the journey, Ebele Okaro was heard saying, "all in the name of making money", "...in case anything happens, I love all my friends, I love my family". On her part, Luchy Donalds said, "I have never entered anything like this in my life, ...we will come back (alive) in Jesus name, Holy ghost fire!"

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUXQ91HzIRI

https://igberetvnews.com/1394844/ebele-okaro-luchy-donalds-cry-afraid-travel-cannoe-movie-shoot-video/

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Winner90: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Where is the location?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by slawormiir: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar.
. Isoright....
Water bodies though....I hate that shit....be it erosion, river, stream, lake.
It scares the hell out of me
mattmogan88:

You are not a real niggar, shame on you grin
Ogbeni...real niggar nor dey this one
I hate that shit with passion...it scares me

I don't do water bodies at all...be it erosion, ocean, river. Lake or sea ....not to talk of me finding myself inside a boat or ship......canoe....hell no

water bodies scare the hell out of me..I remember a female friend invited me to her marriage in one ijaw village in edo state.....you have to cross with boat....
I nor go....I just requested for her account and I gave her five thousand naira

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by dmbb: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Relax nothing will happen to you
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Xucxex1997: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
This thing don tey wey e happen na
Nairaland self undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by iamyemiakins(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
How is this News?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by toffyz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Who be that chick on short purple gown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Sdpep: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Can you blame them?

Everyone knows that Nigeria does not have an effective search and rescue apparatus undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by ictjobber: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why posing unnecessary risk?
All for an irrelevant local low-class movie.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
1. Dog
2. Water

You see the two above, I have phobia about them. In short, I have doggyphobia & aquaphobia grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by moneyissweet(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kidnapper spotted.

Winner90:
Where is the location?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by ntrukpum(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Glorified oloshos

3 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by rave295: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thats Nice

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Hotzone(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Brave Nnamdi coward Kanu

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by hakymbiyiyaho: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Now you people are on canoe without live jacket, eku ise ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by iamyemiakins(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
I know some people are focusing on something else, not the main content.

toffyz:
Who be that chick on short purple gown
Na dem! grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by pembisco(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
No safety precautions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by rhythyson: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
no life jacket, no single thing to show that they are prepared in case of emergency, if something happen now .....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by design110: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin
I've seen my people. Me I won't even go near the water.
As an upland man, I cannot come and meet my ancestors only to tell them that it's water that ended me oh.
Mbanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Weedhustler: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
#30,000 movie....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by richmond500: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
K
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by 4tomandchi: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Even if the river is shallow that does not stop them from using life jackets Nigerians and mediocrity...

If e happen now them go say na Buhari sin too much that's why there boat capsize...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Xucxex1997:
This thing don tey wey e happen na
Nairaland self undecided

Don't mind them. Always Late to news but quick to ban nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by hofeshhomes: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy

Second time Luchy Donalds is scared.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by SILVERLINES: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
kiss Luchy Donald is now the leading actress in Nollywood industry and as well one of the nicest pussies there
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Neimarjr: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Luchy Donalds and her sweet cunt

3 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by mattmogan88: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.
. Isoright....
Water bodies though....I hate that shit....be it erosion, river, stream, lake.

It scares the hell out of me

You are not a real niggar, shame on you grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by elmessiahs(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you no be riverine you no be riverine hoha

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Nuelito: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Wife Celebrates Birthday Today (Photo) / 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo / MC Amana's Wife Organises Surprise Birthday Dinner For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.