Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun (12891 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by LilNetty(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2021
APPEAL TO THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE.

We are appealing to the Executive Governor of Ogun State,His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR to look into the hardship faced by the people in the part of the State.

It is a great difficulties for the people who reside in Agbado,Opeilu,Oluwo, Itoki,Lemode,Abule,Robiyan,Muta,Ibaragun,Orudu,OgbaIyo,Arepo,GasLine,Lisa,Adiyan,Giwa,OkeAro,Matogun,Osere,Lambe,AbuleEkun,Tipper,Oniyanrin,Akute,Ajuwon,Alagbole,Ojodu and Crossing as there is no road you can ride without regretting the hardship and suffering encounter from those who are at the helms of affairs at the State Level.

The previous government with their best and worst is at this point after the lapse of 16 years.The history is for all to read and learn from as it might be applicable.

His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR,we want you to use your God-Given Honour to better the lives of people in this axis of the State as I don't know if any of the road in this area is part of the ones your plan to work on.

Sango/Ijoko/Agbado/Akute Road
Itoki/AbuleIroko Road
Agbado/Crossing/Ishaga Road
Adiyan Road
Robiyan/Ibaragun Road
OkeAro/Matogun Road

Most importantly Sango/Ijoko/Akute Road which connects well over 400 communities with Thousands of people living within this border town.

His Excellency,Please come to our Aid.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by LilNetty(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2021
More

3 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Mutemenot(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2021
wink our governors are scam, you 'll them on national TVs speaking grammars as if they know their primary duties ....

Meanwhile my Abia boys reading this news in a confused state

10 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by hakym619(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Better than at least 70% of all south east roads.

10 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by honest1480(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Ogun State has failed in terms of good road network. Year after year this type of incident must occur in that State. Oga Governor, pls give your people the dividends of democracy.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Felixalex(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2021
OMG! No lies Ogun has bad roads die. Stayed a bit in Ijebu- Ode and it was hell and we dey 21st Century

23 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by surckerg(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Including ogijo

9 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by BlowYourMind: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2021
It is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Sango Otta should not be forgotten too, na the only corridor that connect industrial estate in Ota to Lagos market

26 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Zxcvbnm98: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2021
To "lead" in Nigeria you have to have no conscience. How on earth can you be the Governor/President sitting on so much money and the roads look like this? And in spite of the knowledge that the money belongs to the people, you have the ability to just look away. I can't do it o. It's like me having 10 plates of rice (that I can never finish eating) with me, and still ignoring someone rolling on the floor in front of me because of hunger. It takes a person with no conscience to just look away and ignore their plight.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by kaymart: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Who cursed Africa?

4 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2021
hakym619:
Better than at least 70% of all south east roads.

You are silly.

23 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by WaistPain(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Omo

See Dividend of democracy everywhere!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Sleemzy1501(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2021
The second picture....una no get govnour

7 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Abalado(f): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2021
What are these people doing with tax payers money for God's sake,,this people can't die well o

7 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Triangles1(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Ogun state, sharing border with Lagos supposed to be a great advantage in time of economy revive and infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Menance: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
I thought SHOUT WASTE WAS HAMERICA
Shout waste have the worst roads in Nigeria the overrated slum isn't excluded. Even herosion too? Habamana

Una don tire to Dy hide una dirty pant? grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by MrBanner(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Kindly watch out for quota system people (like the one above me) coming to use this thread to create an ethnic battle between the Yoruba's and the Igbos. Pay no attention to them.

12 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by mrvitalis(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Finally they are learning ...no shame expose all the bad roads ...even edit it to make it worse than it is

Are u not seeing abia governor now ?

8 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Zanzibar1: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2021
The roads will be preferable soon
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2021
OGUN and IGR

3 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Umsworld: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Did they pass through this road to attend their meeting in Alausa yesterday or....I almost forgot they as usual wasted task payers money on flying PJ'S

And they have adopted
TINUBU'S EKO
as their permanent Secretariat grin

Meanwhile inform FROG VOICE MAN WITH STEEL BALLS that Imo has recovered it's stolen WELLS

God bless NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by ainas247: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2021
It is well...

meanwhile
Rank your business website on Google page 1
100% Guarantee, increase your website traffic

chat up...
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Inspiration007: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Ogun state and her terrible roads is a story for another day

13 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Millimann: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Omo see Erosion and Potopotor!!!

Thank God for social media.

BlowYourMind:
It is everywhere

I see, but you people told us it's only in the Southeast.

10 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Ademola47(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Very much needed.

I stay in Agbado crossing, and can evidently tell you that the roads are nothing to write about; extremely bad. When going out, I take bike mostly to avoid (our bus) being trapped in the mud. What about the aged and the pregnant women that can't take bike? They'll be left at the mercy of the drivers, who may have to pass through inner streets to circumvent the menace of bad road network.

But then, I doubt if Gov. Abiodun will
do anything. The immediate past Governor, Amosun (now representing the area, Ogun Central in the Senate) has a stronghold in the area. Although they are in the same party, they are in different factions. Abiodun sees the area as his opponent's area. That's why he hasn't done any visible project there after two years in office. To make it worse, Amosun had a gubernatorial candidate in 2019 who almost denied Abiodun his mandate. He (Abiodun) only focuses on Ijebu, Abeokuta, Egba, Sagamu.

They residents have, however, resorted to self help.

10 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by awesomegene1: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Ogijo should be added on the list.. with more than 6 Iron and steel companies, yet not light, no road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Will Rule Nigeria For 10 Terms – Mai Mala Buni (March 2021) / Budget Padding: N47.5 Billion For Rehabilitation Of 50 Schools Without Location / Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.