Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (73402 Views)

Throwback: Cartoon APC Made In 2014 Featuring Jonathan, NOI And Patience (video) / Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by sarrki(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2021
This cartoon by the great JOSSY AJIBOYE was printed in 1984 against failed promises by GMB.
What has changed in PMB 2021.

242 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by hegelian: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki the chief zombie himself..the euhoria of kanu and igboho have melted away abi, no more pmb baba d baba??welcome to reality

536 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Lanretoye(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
No be this bread joor...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Frigga13: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Sarrki nothing change.. all getting worst..

Buhari is a bad omen.. thank God this is he’s last..

Only that you sarriki is not standing well... sorry to ask.. are you standing for
Baba Buhari
Tinubu
Apc..

Which one ...

All Na bad market .. but you need to position we no Dey confuse anyhow..

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by sarrki(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2021
hegelian:
sarrki the chief zombie himself..the euhoria of kanu and igboho have melted away abi, no more pmb baba d baba??welcome to reality

Reporting news doesn’t mean you agree or disagree with the story

Having said that I stand with the south south governors on their communique

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by FarahAideed: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Failed then , failed today , the story of the man zombies call messiah

268 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Frigga13:
Sarrki nothing change.. all getting worst..

Buhari is a bad omen.. thank God this is he’s last..

Only that you sarriki is not standing well... sorry to ask.. are you standing for
Baba Buhari
Tinubu
Apc..

Which one ...

All Na bad market .. but you need to position we no Dey confuse anyhow..

I stand with the south governors communique

23 Likes

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by positivelord: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Sarrki...whats going on...are you tired of eating raw grass and smiling

317 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Simplyleo: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Failed then , failed today , the story of the man zombies call messiah

28 Likes

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by InaNla(f): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
sarrki:
This cartoon by the great JOSSY AJIBOYE was printed in 1984 against failed promises by GMB.
What has changed in PMB 2021.
[/s]

When are you coming back to Kano to enjoy buhari change and next level?

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by slowice(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2021
This affliction came back the second time....... Because some monumental odes said the calamity of a man is reformed.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Frigga13: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:

I stand with the south governors communique

Very okay...

To us..

There’s nothing like southern governors all Na politics...

Especially saying power must come south... how Dey wan take get a.m.. Na steal dem wan steal am?
... most of them geh agenda .. dem wan use “ southern” unity mask am..

Apc is dead.

Their interest have betray whatever the have already.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by BlowYourMind: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2021
OK
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2021
where's passingshot sef

he get sarrki medicine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Frigga13: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

When are you coming back to Kano to enjoy buhari change and next level?

Kano is rough and rugged now... petty criminals everywhere... waka anyhow and collect carelessly
Daga just they go up and down and nobody Dey report news
6.pm those boys don Dey collect phone wallet anything and no dare give excuse .. Na once e go enter body..

Ganduje boys are on lose ... sarriki abeg Dey your way angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by InaNla(f): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Frigga13:

Kano is rough and rugged now... petty criminals everywhere... waka anyhow and collect carelessly
Daga just they go up and down and nobody Dey report news
6.pm those boys don Dey collect phone wallet anything and no dare give excuse .. Na once e go enter body..

Ganduje boys are on lose ... sarriki abeg Dey your way angry

He should come back to Najiria to enjoy the CHAIN-GE & NEXT-LEVEL. He may wish to relocate to Kastina if Kano is not safe.

16 Likes

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by sarrki(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2021
Frigga13:

Very okay...

To us..

There’s nothing like southern governors all Na politics...

Especially saying power must come south... how Dey wan take get a.m.. Na steal dem wan steal am?
... most of them geh agenda .. dem wan use “ southern” unity mask am..

Apc is dead.

Their interest have betray whatever the have already.

I don’t care about party

I stand with them

Most especially on the open grazing and power shift

Either they have agenda or not I don’t care

I stand with them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by budaatum: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Nigerians would love me to sell the bread I grow on my farm for 1984 10 kobo or even for what it sold for 6 years ago as if fertiliser and labour costs are the same as then.

Good thing you all blame bubu and not me for reaping what I sow. I'd ask you to come back tell me in 2 years time when I charge double what I charge now, but I shall not bother. You all just say, "damn cow bubu" and eat my bread please. My labourers are pleased with the price rise and so's my bank manager.

https://www.world-grain.com/articles/14484-nigeria-grain-production-slips-as-dependency-on-imports-tighten

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by xelly: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sarrki glad you are redeemable. Just ask God to forgive you for the souls you lead astray.

Buhari is a bad news to a nation.

Highly corrupt, Supports terrorism and decay of long achieved goals.

I will be glad if the media will correct this narrative of Herders/Farmers clash to what it is. Farmers do not attack Herders, rather Herders attack a community and carryout Kidnapping.

22 Likes

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Buhari have always been a bad luck

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by budaatum: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Buhari have always been a bad luck

Wailing after the head is off. bubu called youths lazy fuqs, and they think he intended feeding them, lol.

Welcome to 4+4 Next Level where lazy fuqs starve to death!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Paperwhite(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
The zombie op have started again.The stockholm syndrome is off and on.

20 Likes

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by slawormiir: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......
Na wa o....them never born me that time....

So even before I was born....buhari was already a failure

Oh lord...this man deserves two medals

Medals of failure....the first medal should be given for being a failure and the second medal should be added incase he lose the first one

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by TheStranger: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Scam grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
[b]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by GloShare(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lol

Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Judolisco(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
He promised the North security and the North is very safe right now, in fact u can travel from kaduna to maiduguri 10pm and nothing will happen to u

Obj - tinubu u say u be 68 yrs old... Me I be 17yrs old o

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by lucania: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
K

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.