Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Julob Media: Do You Have An Online Presence? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Julob Media: Do You Have An Online Presence? (208 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / Benefits Of Having An Online Presence For Your Business / Six Social Media Do’s For Smart Startups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Julob Media: Do You Have An Online Presence? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2021
I'll make this a very quick one!
When you search for your name, and business online, do you get impressed?

Do you see stuff you actually want to see, or the data is extracted from social media and stuff?
While the later might be cool, sometimes a negative tweet about you might be the first on the search engine results about you, and you may never know the number of clients who turn back after seeing that.

I have had a client who came to my inbox and was like, 'I investigated you before coming here, and I trust you' cheesy and I found the whole stuff funny.
Investigated me? How? Did you check my international passport and stuff? Oga probably Googled my name, and visited my social media pages and stuff, and he trusts me better because he saw what I wanted him to!

You know why? Scammers don't do PR, they don't want to be known. It takes a legit person to painstakenly put together some stuff and try to be on his own search results.

So back to my question;
Do you have a media presence?
We can work today.
Let's get you and your business online.

cc: Julob Media
Re: Julob Media: Do You Have An Online Presence? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2021
We help companies, brands and individuals (public figures, pastors, musicians, actors just anyone) get stuff about them on top blogs and media websites.

(1) (Reply)

8yrs Fb Acc Forsale / How Do I Get My Goggle Ads Account Verified / Who Knows Esetech.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.