Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun (17155 Views)

Bandits Double-cross & Kidnap Bus Passengers On Enugu/PH Highway (pic/vid) / Kidnappers Abduct Bus Passengers Of Popular Mass Transit, Demands N100m Ransom / Seven Missing As Katsina Bandits Abduct Bus Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by KangaIye: 5:43am On Jul 07, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:
Food is ready

Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum

A mad man doesn't know he's mad. The shame is suffered by his kin and relatives.
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Peppysco: 5:53am On Jul 07, 2021
BKayy:
We warned them but they called us names.
This was how Benue started.
Yoruba people should put aside all stupidity, shouting, paper treats and defend their land.
If them pursue una comot from una land, UN and US no go care. They will only release documentary of how "brave Fulani people dominated and took over one black tribes land"

Say what you have to say and stop being foolish. The whole of Nigeria is under siege and you're here forming as if nothing is happening in the East.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by errigdee: 6:03am On Jul 07, 2021
All these are already laid down strategies in which the government use against anyone who tries to contradict their POWER .... kidnapping and demanding for ransoms is not just the main issue on ground
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Vireani79: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2021
Leybari:
Sunday igboho where are youshocked

He Is in Togo
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by FBIBOT(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2021
My hometown.... They will soon be freed
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Sweeetheart(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2021
AntiChristian:
We pray and hope for a better Nigeria.

Whatever is going well still needs prayers and hard work!

And whatever isn't working too needs prayers and extraordinary hard work!

May Allah guide us and our leaders aright!

believe me Buhari publicly condemning the herdsmen and warning Ransome payer will put a stop to this nonsense but rather for the president to respond to his kinsmen spoiling his govt with fiat response like Ipob, he was rather defending them

southerners are only a victims of Buhari stupidity, just because majority elected this idiots, other have to suffered
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Joseph08(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:
Food is ready

Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,

The Idiotic Ipob pigs and wailers have done it again because they lost an election when they have been in government for 16 years looting our commonwealth. The fulani herdsmen, bokoharam and bandits are our brothers and need to be helped by engaging them and send them to MIT, John hopkins, havard, cambridge and other Ivy league universities in the US to study. We will teach the Igbos and the ESN in the language they will understand. Our darling daddy have managed in his tenure to turn the whole nothern states to pasture as we can't differentiate between cows and humans who eat more grass, people are withdrawing their wards from schools to home school them since our darling daddy wants to renovate all the schools to world standard. Our darling daddy have tenaciously made all our hospitals world class and only goes to london hospital get training on how he will use the world class hospitals in Nigwria as they are packed with advanced bio-technological equipment that can even resurrect a dead person.

Ehee, I hail Dss for using a 2013 picture to frame sunday Igboho as an illegal possesseur of arms.
Thank god, we killed two of his men and the sweetest is that Nnamdi kanu is in prison.

All hail our darling daddy General Dr. Buhari
All hail one Nigeria
All hail terrorist fulani herdsmen
All hail bandits
All hail Bokoharam

tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum

You are right!
Because you're stupid.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by wengerjay(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Destined2win:
The South is under siege.

But unfortunately some never-do-wells from south think it's politics
Those are political sycophants and hirelings who call themselves the Buharists, they think supporting the government will pave way for their paymaster(s).
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by mikaael(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2021
dared0637:
Gunmen abduct passengers in Osun

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/07/06/gunmen-abduct-passengers-in-osun/amp/

Na my Hometown be that oooo....God have mercy
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by SimplyShit: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Where are the useless cheap shameless paid agents from futajalon? Sudanese wanderers!

See them here..

Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Tonytonex(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Mikelarteta:
If you kidnap one person, I mean just one person in country where things work, they don’t mind sending out 10 helicopters ,30 police trucks and vans including the navy and fire service. But in my country Nigeria, it has become the norm. Human life don’t even matter again. I still wonder how over 20 people not to talk of 200 cam be moved without being tracked. Fear politicians my people.
It's like you are still sleeping. Wake up. So you don't know that it's an agenda. Wise up man.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Crixus12: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Well there goes the feeling that I actually started the day with some good news, but that's where we're at right now I'm afraid, it's a cold bloody business

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by 2elliot: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2021
One thing Nigerians don't know is that, any land acquired through conquest becomes the victor's own, unless you fight back and win or strong international allies help you. Ask Israel how they acquired most of their lands from Palestine and others. Whatever land this Buhari backed jihadists acquire now from indigenous people automatically become theirs and they will defend it with their lives. Once again, check hausa and Ilorin history. Don't think if they acquire those lands and when a southern president comes, he will help you by chasing those demons from your land. You either fight now or lose it all.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Decency2020(f): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2021
And idiot tinubu and osibandele will still remain silent because of pernal interest
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Euegene100001: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2021
All this won’t still stop the blood u spilled on lekki toll gate from hunting u and ur generation for life
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by Julianaa: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Buhari 2027 smiley
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by zoedew: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
The criminal elements are connected to the illegal gold mining activities in that area. The people should hold their govt responsible
Who brought the gold miners?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2021
SimplyShit:

See them here..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by HORLADY(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2021
To think I just passed this road about 5days ago cos I missed my way. Thank you God. The memory of my kidnap on the 26th of April is still fresh in my memory. Painful death to all Kidnappers and their accomplice
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by pongwa(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2021
zoedew:

Who brought the gold miners?
"If you ask me, na who I go ask?, the matter wey dey for ground so, e heavy for mouth. If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by AntiChristian: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sweeetheart:

believe me Buhari publicly condemning the herdsmen and warning Ransome payer will put a stop to this nonsense but rather for the president to respond to his kinsmen spoiling his govt with fiat response like Ipob, he was rather defending them

southerners are only a victims of Buhari stupidity, just because majority elected this idiots, other have to suffered

I am not a tribalist!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Bus Passengers Close To Imesi Ile In Osun by zoedew: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2021
pongwa:
"If you ask me, na who I go ask?, the matter wey dey for ground so, e heavy for mouth. If you ask me, na who I go ask?
The Parasite is resident on The Host.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Teenage Phone Snatchers Nabbed In Yola / Gunmen Kill Two Riot Policemen At Taraba Checkpoint / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Osogbo Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.