Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Travel Options - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Options (192 Views)

Having Money Without Travel Options Is Pointless. / Please What Are The Travel Options That A Law Graduate Have? / Ibom Air Studies International Route Options With Ibom Air Bombardier CRJ900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Options by Gluckudom1(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Good morning everyone, I wanna appreciate the efforts of Nigerians abroad to always assist us here with necessary information on leaving this shit hole. Pls I have a complex situation am facing right now and I need y'all input for those resident in the country am about to mention.I am a graduate of political science and I am on the course of learning painting and interior decoration as a makeweight for the necessary skilled criteria,I want to move to a conutry where I can work and have a better life unlike what is obtaineable in Nigeria. Australia has always been a conutry of choice and from the research so far, there are jobs there. But it seems like money will be a bone of contention, mostly give the current devaluation of naira. Pls Nigerian resident in Aussie I need your input on what I need to know ranging from jobs,rent,how to adapt and what to expect. And as an alternative to Aussie I have Canada in mind as well if my money cannot carry Aussie so I also need advice from Nigerians in Canada as well... I'll be waiting for y'all input, thank you as you do so.

(1) (Reply)

Expert In The House,a Novice Is In Need Of Your Expertise. / Misplaced Passport DOB Issue / Lagos State Water Transport Usage Rises To 3.2% In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.