Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff (51123 Views)

Lady Who Got N2m From Davido Makes Her First Public Appearance After VIP Concert / Faruk Adamu Sues Shoprite For Using His Song Without Permission, Demands $2M / Harry B Anyanwu Meets With Buratai, Chief Of Army Staff In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyShit:

What did that mofo do?

Na big mumu the guy be

1 Like

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by SimplyShit: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

Na big mumu the guy be

The guy be like orphan. He's too bitter and wicked

I mentioned you the other day you nor answer

1 Like

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyShit:

The guy be like orphan. He's too bitter and wicked

I mentioned you the other day you nor answer

No vex. Too many things to sort out
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by okuta007: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyShit:

Can you recall the name of the drama?

it’s called Samanja - it was named after the him . He was a Sergeant Major then - wearing that wrist band with Nigerian Coat of Arm and a big ampit stick to coarse his subordinates

Then there was another guy he called “Chief clerk” - It was mostly about discipline in the barracks and he was so erratic locking up junior officers in the guard room when their wives come to complain that the officers don’t care for them and use their salary instead to womanize and drink burukutu at Mami market - all that weirdness then

1 Like

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Iyasaburi: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
majamajic:
When NTA was NTA

When NTA was the only TV station in Nigeria!

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by SimplyShit: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
okuta007:

it’s called Samanja - it was named after the him . He was a Sergeant Major then - wearing that wrist band with Nigerian Coat of Arm and a big ampit stick to coarse his subordinates

Then there was another guy he called “Chief clerk” - It was mostly about discipline in the barracks and he was so erratic locking up junior officers in the guard room when their wives come to complain that the officers don’t care for them and use their salary instead to womanize and drink burukutu at Mami market - all that weirdness then

Yeah I remembered the story line but forgot the title

Thanks for refreshing my memory

1 Like

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by SimplyShit: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

No vex. Too many things to sort out

No wahala. You be my person

1 Like

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by xpool(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
GOFRONT:
Hmm..... Will indomie generation know Samanja??

Just asking for a friend.

This phrase "indomie generation" started as a joke, but you guys are taking too far.
Generations come, generations go, your generation will soon go and "indomie generation " will replace your generation
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Geeman2006: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
GOFRONT:

Highly unlikely
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
INDOMIE GENERATION WILL NEVER KNOW THIS GREAT MAN, BACK IN THOSE EARLY 90S WHEN I WAS STILL LIKE 7, SAMANJA, JAGWA , :VULTRONE THE DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE, DOCTOR WHO, ROBIN. WOOD, CHECK MATE ETC, MADE DAYS SO THICK, THAT WAS WHEN THERE WAS A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA, THEN WE USE TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER, BUT NOW WHAT WE HAVE IS HERDSMENZOORIA AND FULANIZOORIAJJ
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
INDOMIE GENERATION WILL NEVER KNOW THIS GREAT MAN, BACK IN THOSE EARLY 90S WHEN I WAS STILL LIKE 7, SAMANJA, JAGWA , :VULTRONE THE DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE, DOCTOR WHO, ROBIN. WOOD, CHECK MATE ETC, MADE DAYS SO THICK, THAT WAS WHEN THERE WAS A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA, THEN WE USE TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER, BUT NOW WHAT WE HAVE IS HERDSMENZOORIA AND FULANIZOORIA
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Segzy19: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
For where?
GOFRONT:

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Lazenby007(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
GOFRONT:

lailai !
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by delpee(f): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Memories of the glorious years of NTA. smiley So many funny, interesting and meaningful dramas that taught good values.

God bless Samanja with many more happy years.
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by okuta007: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyShit:

Yeah I remembered the story line but forgot the title

Thanks for refreshing my memory

you are welcome
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Ashirioluwa: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
zoeA:
Welcome to NIGERIA!
Where former sports star and especially veteran actors languish in poverty. lipsrsealed

Blame any sport stars that is languishing in poverty because most of these stars made millions before they retired from active sport. If they unable to manage the millions they made then don’t blame our irresponsible government

1 Like

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Commotfornigeri: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
calyto:
Shut up now
Who knows you when it comes to oil?
All you people do is hate! hate!! hate!!!
You want to dictate to other regions in that your landlocked region, filled with homos and lesbos
Shatap now

lol

troll wey neva baff.
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Kzinne: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Have you seen or heard about any of these wealthy men immediate family suffering or hustling hard for money:

Abacha family

Abiola family

Harry Akande family

Dantata family

Even the ojukwu that you mentioned.

There are some wealthy family that from generation to generation,they can never be poor.

They already have the links and highly connected.
where's the ojukwu money? Even his wife gets money these days from government appointments and support
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
GOFRONT:

Do you still remember the meaning of "Samanja"? grin He told us when he came to who wants to be a millionaire!
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by aalangel(f): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Glad to know he's still alive.
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by mordred44: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA MY COUNTRY....d writer died as a poor man.....welkum 2 naija where selection is ahead of qualification
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by safetyboot: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
I CAN REMEMBER CHARACTERS LIKE "MUTUWA DOLE" AND "ASABE" grin
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nice gesture from him, God will surely reward him abundantly.
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by PopsiAde: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by ElValiente(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy

Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Coronavirus1: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2021
God bless u sir for blessing our tv program samaja our jet age might not know him.
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Godbless3(m): 4:38am On Jul 07, 2021
SimplyShit:
Samanja that year

Indomie won't know him at all

Dump comment.... There are many people that didn't give a Bleep about 9ja movie then and now too.
When there was COMMANDO, RAMBO, MORTAL KOMBAT, VAN DAM, ETC
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by phemmyfour: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Naijayouth:
I don't know him o!

Living life requires great preparation, wisdom and help from God o!
If you fade out of the limelight when alive.
What will happen to you when you're gone?
Indomie generation
Re: Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff by Naijayouth(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2021
phemmyfour:
Indomie generation
gringringrin
You guessed right o! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo) / #bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him / Wasiu Ayinde Acquires A Mini Cooper-S (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.