Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? (1075 Views)

Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / 175K In Domain Sales On October 18th - Pleam.com Went For $23,548 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Mveepee: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
I recently started parking expired domain and reselling of expired domains. All thanks to my Boss here @iykespromotions for the guide and wonderful thread he created about it that helped me a lot. So far, i have been making good money from it to the extend that I plan diverting some of my profit into another Online Business here on Nairaland.
The journey has been great and i need those into it to also share their experience, and I possible more advices concerning Pros and Cons of it in order to acquire more knowledge and to inspire those that are planning to learn it
Pls Note that I'm not here to teach anyone about it, here is to share experience and Pros and Cons. If u want to learn more, search for iykespromotions and check out his threads on it.
Thank you
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Snowflakess: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Well am into it to
Buh shishi I haven't make
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Mveepee: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Snowflakess:
Well am into it to
Buh shishi I haven't make

With time and persistence, u will.
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by movicy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mveepee:

With time and persistence, u will.

Hi. I heard that I can sell an unregistered domain name
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Mveepee: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2021
movicy:

Hi. I heard that I can sell an unregistered domain name
Sure u can
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Snowflakess: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Mveepee:

Sure u can
Like seriously
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Snowflakess: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Mveepee:

Yup
Do you mind sharing
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by sammycuts: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Pls can u help me.
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Dexter001(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Mveepee:
I recently started parking expired domain and reselling of expired domains. All thanks to my Boss here @iykespromotions for the guide and wonderful thread he created about it that helped me a lot. So far, i have been making good money from it to the extend that I plan diverting some of my profit into another Online Business here on Nairaland.
The journey has been great and i need those into it to also share their experience, and I possible more advices concerning Pros and Cons of it in order to acquire more knowledge and to inspire those that are planning to learn it
Pls Note that I'm not here to teach anyone about it, here is to share experience and Pros and Cons. If u want to learn more, search for iykespromotions and check out his threads on it.
Thank you
What kind of domains do you park?
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Dexter001(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mveepee:

Expired domains
Wow, I never knew you can get domains with backlink from expired domains. Teach me how to get those kind of domains now.
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by movicy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mveepee:

Sure u can

Please let me reach you. I need guidance.

I have some unregistered domain names to sell, but do I need to register those domain names on the platform b4 I can put them up for sales?

Your mail ? Or you can reach me via
Nigerianguyz@gmail.com
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Dexter001(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mveepee:

You guys don't respect people's statements. O stated clearly that this thread is not for teaching and i don't teach, it's just to encourage those in it or about to start.
I'm sorry, I didn't see that.
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by jtwnz: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
My 2 cent :
Use centralops.net to check if a domain is still available
evaluate it on freevaluator.com
Some domain can be worth 100,000 - I mean never registered domain names
Promote this hot domain names on brandbucket.com
You must cashout
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by jtwnz: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
jtwnz:
My 2 cent :
Use centralops.net to check if a domain is still available
evaluate it on freevaluator.com
Some domain can be worth 100,000 - I mean never registered domain names
Promote this hot domain names on brandbucket.com
You must cashout

By 100 I mean 100,000 USD
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by Zealoy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hññnn interesting
Re: I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? by akintola12(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
To me what matters is Back links,alexa traffic rating and Good CPC, in short English keywords and can be brand able such as www. jumia.c o m
and put up for sale on Dan,namesilo for sale you must cash out big...

Dexter001:

What kind of domains do you park?

(1) (Reply)

6 Easy & Effective Ways To Prevent Burnout / dddddd / Beginners / Learners In Stocks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.