Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail (16746 Views)

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by adecz: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Professor fah!!

Imagine a man specializing in
defrauding school children.

❌❎❌ Tufiakwa❗️❕❗️
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by galaxy2020(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Remember visiting him at his maitama house back then with my ex-fiancee after her IT, the man gave her 100k for transport. I ask my ex then, how much is transport from ABUJA to owerri? The man helped a lot of persons(including I), is so unfortunate.
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by zolajpower: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by adriano50: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fraudulent government keep using education to sihon the poor were is the sense in writing jamb every year?
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by adecz: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
galaxy2020:
Remember visiting him at his maitama house back then with my ex-fiancee after her IT, the man gave her 100k for transport. I ask my ex then, how much is transport from ABUJA to owerri? The man helped a lot of persons(including I), is so unfortunate.

♥♥ "Ex-fiancee" ❗️ grin❗️ grin
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by ceeceeuwa: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
All these old men that appears too strict and disciplined should be properly watched. That is how that my HOD that year that was giving both lecturers and students hard time, was found to be chasing one little girl in another department.
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by Emmypure: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
G
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by Horlarwaileh(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
yourgistpartner:
But the guy tried during his time as the JAMB registrar. Always improving the system and making things easier unlike this present motherf**ker that has decided to make everything difficult

Corruption just soiled his legacy���

You are having mouth odour
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by Gogreen100: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
- cheesy
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by yetunsbay(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
MuhMubRaj:
Were it not for the Efficiency of My Former VC at Unilorin who is the current JAMB Registrar, This Man's Misdemeanor would have remained unnoticed.
Baba forget, ur former VC nyansh too soo open mark this post. No be this country men so

3 Likes

Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by FarahAideed: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Country of thieves ..so even his HOR son couldn't help kill this case ?
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by highbee02: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
blackboy2star:
Ojerinde ti je Jamb ru n lol...

U must be a senior correspondent for the popular Yoruba Newspaper ALAROYE

1 Like

Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by jericco1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lol, he will still go Scot free.

Big Thief
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by MITCHELL96: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Imagine.....

We are not really angry about corruption in this country
We are just pretending to be angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread
Bunch of hypocrites everywhere in this gadmnnn nation pretending to hate corruption

Wisdom!! You're so wise buddy! cool

1 Like

Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by notoriousbabe: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Very good, I’m happy that he was denied bail. Him mate dey steal billions na millions him go steal, how much go remain after settling people including the judge? Mumu man!

mynd44 that ban is not working o
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by louqas: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Nigeria is a failed state. Dibu dey enjoy him loot steady.

He is the " biggest " man in his village which incidentally is IGBOHO
He owns the biggest school. Supermarket. Petrol stations and micro finance bank.

His son is also the rep member of his constituency

All with stolen funds

1 Like

Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by Coldie(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Before he gets bail he must pay back the entire money with interest

2 Likes

Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by ChrisIntegral(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ojerinde dat year
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Everyone just dey steal for NIGERIA
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by toffyz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
It was Prof. Oloyede that exposed them all in that sector.

Just like my Dad, very disciplined and unbiased!

They give what his Caesar to Caesar!
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by toffyz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
MuhMubRaj:
Were it not for the Efficiency of My Former VC at Unilorin who is the current JAMB Registrar, This Man's Misdemeanor would have remained unnoticed.

God bless you bro...Prof. Isaq Oloyede. What a man!
He's a disciplinarian!
He turned Unilorin to what it is till today.

3 Likes

Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by bizhop01: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
The current registrar is milking JAMB, I heard is N50 to create each profile code N50 to check JAMB result and N1000 to print.

1 Like

Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by JaredNormak: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
This bastard of a man frustrated many students those years.

He should be locked up forever!
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by JaredNormak: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Country of thieves ..so even his HOR son couldn't help kill this case ?
So you’re saying it’s acceptable his son helps kill his case because he’s an active government official?

The kind of statements you guys make at times ehh.
Na wa oo.
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Always catching exam cheaters while he was the biggest thief.
yourgistpartner:
But the guy tried during his time as the JAMB registrar. Always improving the system and making things easier unlike this present motherf**ker that has decided to make everything difficult

Corruption just soiled his legacy���
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by Blackdisciple(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmm, children's money.
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by juniorstar(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
The same man I saw crusing in his BMW. In my school that year.
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yinka Ayefele collected part of the money at parties
Re: ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Toonice:
Let him go and join Apc, his sin will be forgiven shap shap

From prison abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi / Tinubu: Buhari Tackling Problems Others Ran From / Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.