Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... (30025 Views)

Who Else Got An Interview From DPR Today? / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / rUPdate Interview From Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by johndho(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Facebook no fit do interview for you for ikeja ooo. Na online interview if na from Facebook. This one na scam
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by Judolisco(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
eljp:
I also got this invite from Facebook Job but not to sure about it......

You are invited for a Business INTERVIEW to work with EMPIRE NIG,On Monday 05/07 BY 9AM beside veterinary clinic ungwan pama Road sabo tasha kaduna.BOSS Eze
anytime u hear business interview na marketing ponzi scam...

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
BinamRex:

Very true. Someone once told me that when you work for someone, you help them achieve their dreams. This is true.

It's a mutual benefit if you have a good job, you help them, they help you. But when a job comes with bad pay, you're just being enslaved.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by BinamRex: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriqan:

It's a mutual benefit if you have a good job, you help them, they help you. But when a job comes with bad pay, you're just being enslaved.

I totally agree
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by DonEvarest(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
you get luck dem for mine your skull � grin
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Awesome is an understatement.

Mad" is the right word.

Google map made me discover my fiancee was going to lekki to see a friend and even do hotel things.
Infact it showed me a picture of both of Dem on d beach after visiting the hotel.

Mad oo.
hahahhah bro. Wow
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Awesome is an understatement.

Mad" is the right word.

Google map made me discover my fiancee was going to lekki to see a friend and even do hotel things.
Infact it showed me a picture of both of Dem on d beach after visiting the hotel.

Mad oo.
how did you navigate it bro
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by wildikeman(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na scam. Got one like that in 2019. They as always using ikeja
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by adonaimart(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Obey your gut feelings, its right most of the time and with your doubts you wont do well in the interview.

Gadafii:
For the first time, I used the Facebook job feature, I came across lots of vacancies and applied for about four of them, with reasonable pays.

About an hour later two of them sent a direct messages to my messanger that I have been invited for oral/written test...but my concern now is, with the way and manner kidnappers and ritualists have hijacked online job search and what not, I am terribly concerned how genuine these jobs are, i sincerely need any of this job, but I am not about to risk my life for that, I want to paste the body of the message and the address, and hopefully you guys can help if it's genuine or scam

Dear Applicant,
Based on your online application, you are scheduled to come over for a business assessment interview on Wednesday 07/07/21.

Time: 8am

Address: 4b Toyin street opposite victory home school before interguide Academy Toyin street ikeja Lagos.

Please do come over with a copy of your CV & your Face mask.

Help/Directive?
0803***6175/MJA200

The name of the firm is SKYGATE VENTURES, I have searched for them online, and the only serious thing I saw is their job ads that link to the Facebook own and other ad on another site.

Please I don't know which mod to copy, but I would want this to hit front page for wider audience and advises/response
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gadafii:
I have my doubts too, if na gnld, no problem,I go dribble them tire till I leave, my fear na make them no be organ harvesters. shocked

It's got to be GNLD.. It's when you get to the interview venue that you will see all kinds of people both with bathroom slippers grin

I experienced it before

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by Kdon2: 4:28am On Jul 07, 2021
LandMann:

Good research skills.

Lazy op won't do simple research. Looking for job up and down when you can learn a skill and be self employed.

What skill? Can you elaborate please? As if you just snap your fingers and voala!
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by mykosey: 5:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Please go the address is genuine..cos I work at allen avenue ikeja...so I am sure of that location
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by LaExpert: 6:08am On Jul 07, 2021
I personally won't honour any job interview that says I should come with my CV.
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by cricifixo: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2021
When i got there and saw the settings, omo i pick race
Thegreat97:

I attended this same interview last year.
Let me tell you how its gonna play out. There's this short man who will serve as the gateman, he'll be the one to check you in. He's gonna be a little bit rude so you guys can talk down at him.
Eventually when the purposed interview is gonna start, they'll tell you to wait a little bit. This gateman will now go and change into a nice dress. He'll now tell you guys that he's the CEO if that agency. He'll tell you stories of how he first travelled to Dubai and all that. The other guy will tell you how we was earning 400 naira as a labourer in a day, how his now the bread winner.
The Human resources manager will brain wash you. And last last having spent 5 to 6 hours, they'll tell you that they are just in need of 20 lucky person. And the rest of you will be feeling one kind.
They'll now tell you guys to pay 5k for a material for a training program, that after the training program, they'll employ you.
Omo that's how I spent up to 8hours there that day. Thank God I ddnt pay ooo
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by Manpar: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2021
My Dear, if you follow the opinions of the people here, telling you not to go for the Job interview you got on Facebook, you will remain idle like most of Us here. Ask them what then is the solution to better your live?
Opportunity missed is gone forever, Ikeja is not a local area like Oshodi or Amukoko, nothing bad will happen to you.
My Advice, go for the interview and make a choice after the interview.

Pls share me the Fbook address or page, I'm 2years+ at home after graduation no Job, I'm tired of doing a Sale boy work. Abeg!

Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by Brunicekid(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Cityqueengirl:

I have discovered Facebook jobs to be multi marketing jobs so I stopped applying to them.
Check jobberman and ngjobs. You'll get better openings on there
Yeah,you are very right on point, Cityqueen.
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Ok.

I need raw cashew nut, with the following very specific Specifications
48 kor
8% moisure content
Nut count

I have what u need
Pls next time, advertise on agriculture page so someone can reach out to u
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by preciousaang(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Facebook will never do written test for you. It's always video call.
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by Onethousandgoat: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gadafii:
I have my doubts too, if na gnld, no problem,I go dribble them tire till I leave, my fear na make them no be organ harvesters. shocked

GNLD these days no go allow u go, them go force u to listen to the last second.
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by Onethousandgoat: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wawelexy:
4B TOYIN STREET? Pls don't waste ur t-fare. Na one short idiot dey run that package. they would ask people that came to look for job to pay 50k to be part of their team. They will start reducing it to 5k if no one seems to pay. Funny part is, they are well organized.
Lol him be Short Devil! So if no one pay what next?
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by paulGrundy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Gadafii:
my brother na fake, I used Google map to check for the address, this particular 4b toyin street, is an empty compound, like the house there has been demolished and the land fenced with corrugated sheets, there is nothing there, I decided to check Google pics again, and I saw "list of confirmed fake commercial ventures" from our Almighty nairaland, guess what sir?

This same 4b toyin street is the site of MADE HILLS SOLUTION, and it was a thread back in 2018 to earn people that made hills solution is a scam.

Omo, woo, make I just dey my house jeje cheesy

A picture from Google maps, is not an indication if an interview is fake or real. The picture you see on the maps could have been an old picture before the property was bought and a building built there. For example finna trust mfb in Ikeja, the picture on Google maps can mislead you to think the coy is a scam when called for interview, when in fact it's a real coy.

As for skygate, I dunno about them
Re: I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... by Yunisa001(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pls house is this invitation real or it is gnld stuff , because I base in ondi state ?. Plus I need all ur contribution

Dear Applicant,

Reference to your application, you are invited for a chat meeting in our
organization

VENUE: Bunisa Ventures Nigeria limited Premises.
DATE: Thursday 28th of September 2023
TIME: 10am Prompt.
ADDRESS: 103, 5th Avenue, opposite Holy Bethany Clinic, Abesan Estate
Ipaja Lagos.

Kindly confirm your availability for this chat meeting.

Also attend with a copy of your resume, Original copies of your credentials
for sighting and do a bit of research on the company and the position
applied for.

Do not hesitate to contact me on 08029261352 if you require additional
information
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Adeyemo Ezekiel.
FOR:BUNISA VENTURES NIGERIA LIMITEDI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I've Been Coping With This Unemployment After Nysc / What No Employer Will Tell You. I Learned This The Hard Way / N-Power: 10 Tips You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.