Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU (1198 Views)

Single Room In Abuja 70k taken / Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU by CorperShop(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
ROOM FOR RENT

There is a room for rent in Odò Eran Area of Oworonshoki Lagos, Close to 3MB

You will share bathroom, toilet and kitchen with a neighbor.

Total Package is N150k for 1year.
Subsequent Rent is N120k

Please Take Note That you will have to paint and do some small touchups to the room. There is currently no water in the compound but before the year runs out, there will be water. There is light and space to put your generator.

Young Working Class Lady Preferably

TAKEN... THREAD CLOSED!
Re: TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU by Pat081: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
What is the usefulness of paying 150 that I will still share bath room and toilet and no water too
CorperShop:
ROOM FOR RENT

Subsequent Rent is N120k

Please Take Note That you will have to paint and do some small touchups to the room. There is currently no water in the compound but before the year runs out, there will be water. There is light and space to put your generator.

Young Working Class Lady Preferably.

Whatsapp Meg - 08057318900 for pictures and further details

7 Likes

Re: TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU by zera(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Pat081:
What is the usefulness of paying 150 that I will still share bath room and toilet and no water too

As in.....just add little money and get a self con even if not spacious

1 Like

Re: TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU by AuroraB(f): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
CorperShop:
ROOM FOR RENT

Subsequent Rent is N120k

Young Working Class Lady Preferably.

Whatsapp Meg - 08057318900 for pictures and further details
Una too dey take others for granted Sha. 120k for an apartment with no water and a shared bath/toilet angry angry angry
Oworo wey erosion no gree dem rest undecided

4 Likes

Re: TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU by Gadafii: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
To ba ka e moworo odiworo si woro grin

If them gue me house for free inside oworo, I go better go sleep under bridge LMAO, that neighborhood rugged and deadly

Imagine say Dem build bank for them, oba of oworo say Dem must not open the bank to people until they pay certain millions of naira, till today that facility is rusting away, day light robbery, gang fight, killing and maiming by cult boys, all manners of social ill vices dey go unchecked in that area till amotekun show and things calmed down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU by mactoni91(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
That area is notoriously known for Social vices and Erosion.

You want to collect 150 - 120k from your fellow human for a 1 room that will be sharing toilet, bathroom and kitchen with other neighbors.

Bro, you're wicked sha.

Atleast, there should be little perks to compensate for the first paragraph.

Something like, steady power supply, personal Kitchen, Toilet and Bathroom.

5 Likes

Re: TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU by Pat081: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2021
zera:

As in.....just add little money and get a self con even if not spacious
yes now

(1) (Reply)

Arbitrage Opportunity / I.t Companies / Has Anyone Hrd Abt The Results Of The Mobil Test Organised In March,2006?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.