Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? (53479 Views)

Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Myketuale(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=BAVOSKI post=103507254]If you're coming Here to look for Job.. just prepare 800k, With Visa, flight, accomodations,food, printing CVs,and transportation incase for Job interview.... You may not spend up to that amount of money... Just in case[/quote

You stay there?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Holyman3(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
It depends on how you want to live there.
I am currently in Dubai since 5 days ago.
Note that i went through Cotonou - Addis Ababa too.

I have spent o er 2 million already because I stay in 5 star Hotel. Visiting Burj Khalifa and Atlantis on Palm Jumeirah took lots of money of its own. Taxi. Food. Etc.

If you don't have money, dont go.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Myketuale(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=BAVOSKI post=103507254]If you're coming Here to look for Job.. just prepare 800k, With Visa, flight, accomodations,food, printing CVs,and transportation incase for Job interview.... You may not spend up to that amount of money... Just in case

You stay there?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by josephsm823(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Holyman3:
It depends on how you want to live there.
I am currently in Dubai since 5 days ago.
Note that i went through Cotonou - Addis Ababa too.

I have spent o er 2 million already because I stay in 5 star Hotel. Visiting Burj Khalifa and Atlantis on Palm Jumeirah took lots of money of its own. Taxi. Food. Etc.

How many days did you spent in cotonou?

If you don't have money, dont go.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Ekg911(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kraspo:
Someone is thinking of relocating to Gambia. I don’t blame anybody that has given up on this country.
o don see that thread too.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by dingbang(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
30 pieces of silver
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Mixedfruit: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Borosilicate:
I currently stay and also work in Dubai,to b specific am working in transguard.
I spent at about 700k to get here...
But there some other expenses like accommodation,feeding ,job hunting...
But do on go through d wrong hands because they just after d money.....the so called "agents" .
Bros transguard don't accept Nigerians.
How co,e you're working there?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by EmmySparky(m): 2:10am On Jul 09, 2021
Too many negativity in nairaland these days

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Happy2020: 2:55am On Jul 09, 2021
First of all, your google doesn’t work? Why can’t you google and do the research yourself instead of being lazy?

Secondly, Nigerians have such a bad reputation in Dubai, a well earned reputation that you will be profiled daily just for that, so why go where you’re not wanted? Just find another place to visit. All the closed minded sheep Nigerians flock to Dubai to flex and those days are coming to an end soon.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Derende(m): 3:36am On Jul 09, 2021
Coming to Dubai is not the way it used to be, alot of recent happenings are currently slowing down things. For instance as at now no work permit for Nigerians who are on tourist visa except you have enough cash to be going for visa change every three months pending when the work permit issue is reviewed by the Dubai government. As for jobs you will definetely get a job in Dubai if you really know what you came here to do though the pay might not be much and you will be ready to work for a minimum of 10 hours or 12 hours max . And always know that in Dubai salaries are not paid on time, some companies pay you on the 10 to 15th of the following month except you are working with a very good reputable company.
Transguard accepts Nigerians for now but I don't know about now due to the current issues affecting Nigerians here in UAE. The problem with Transguard is that they don't pay well unlike other organisations.
As for the current breakdown of the amount you need to come to Dubai in search of job I will give you a breakdown;

Visa( 3 months) 1100 dirhams with exchange rate @ 138.5 from naira to dirham - 152,350
Travel to cotonou- 15,000
Hotel bill in Cotonou for 3 days - 21000
Flight ticket( to/fro) - 390,000
Covid test- 78000
Passport back stamping at seme- 20,000
Bta will comprise of the following;
Accommodation for the first two months in Dubai: 100,000
Feeding: 50,000
One month unlimited bus card: 45000( 350 dirhams)
SIM card: 8000
Printing of CV: 10,000
Sira certificate ( optional) - 249,300 (1800dirhams)
Miscellaneous expenses: 150,000

Total: 1,388,650.

This amount will take you to Dubai comfortably without you encountering much stress when you arrive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by chiemmanuel(m): 4:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Marvieduke:
Na travels and tour people go fit tell us .
which one do you recommend
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:10am On Jul 09, 2021
Have they lifted the ban on Nigerians
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Someodds: 4:12am On Jul 09, 2021
saxokay:
are you going there to search for job or to enjoy your self for a while?

if it's to search for a job 900k is ok

Lol � bro that shit is toy calm down.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Ojey1234: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2021
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
If an individual were to travel to Dubai from nigeria, what would be his total expenditure.

Taxify/uber Driver in Dubai.
Are you interested?
700k visa and ticket included Accommodation.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Greatdand007(m): 5:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Simplythebest:
My Dubai 3 months visa is 190k. There is more available jobs in Dubai now cus of Expo 2020. I will advise u when traveling try to have extra fund so that once u get there u can do serial certificate is security course which will course u about 2000 dirham the training is for 3 weeks and after that u will write exam and once u pass it they will give u the certificate which u will use to look for security job and is very easy to get security job with it. Some security companies pay as much as 3000 dirhams a month some pay 1500, 1800, 2000, 2400, 2500 dirhams. Dubai is good now more available jobs cus of Expo 2020. But Dubai also have it own bad ways. It hard and not easy. All the best. U can also contact me when u ready.

But they already ban Nigerian
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Greatdand007(m): 5:11am On Jul 09, 2021
BAVOSKI:
If you're coming Here to look for Job.. just prepare 800k, With Visa, flight, accomodations,food, printing CVs,and transportation incase for Job interview.... You may not spend up to that amount of money... Just in case

They are not giving Nigerian jobs again
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by jookunlaja(m): 5:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Let's chat on josephokunlaja@gmail.com if you need either one month visit visa or three months visit visa. Supplementary services also available. Okay
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Sewgon79(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2021
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
If an individual were to travel to Dubai from nigeria, what would be his total expenditure.

Call me for Dubai Visa and Airline Tickets
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Matthew4sure(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2021
Ask Davido
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Sewgon79:

Call me for Dubai Visa and Airline Tickets

Ok
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Simplythebest: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2021
You can travel through cotonou or ghana just that it will cost u more money
Greatdand007:

But they already ban Nigerian
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Holyman3(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=josephsm823 post=103513478][/quote]

I was told it will take onky 2 days. But i wemt 3 days ahead because of i like to give room for errors.

Eventually the 2 days worked perfectly.

Cotonou alone cost 150,000 for packages such as backdating your passport stamp to 14 days required to stay there. VIP covid test which takes a day. Etc.

So with the contact I used, it took 2 days
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Sewgon79(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2021
kelfree99:

Ok

Here is my whatapp and contact number (08063920026)
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Lekanshow: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2021
There's no direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai for now, Nigeria Government and Dubai Government have issues to solved first except you are willing to follow Cotonou or Ghana to Dubai. We can process Canada and others Visa for you with very little initial payment upfront and pay the balance when the Visa is approved. Kindly call 0816 006 7272 or visit our website mgsltdng.com - Integrity is our watchword.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by ConnectPhones(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Kaiser20:

Why did'nt the company marry a wife and build a house for him
Akproko spotted. This man must be one of those UAE agents that will demand 1 million from you
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Donbuky23: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
......chat me up on 07067660872 for detailed information on what you asked of.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by gumkord(f): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
smiley wink
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by tonididdy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Derende:
Coming to Dubai is not the way it used to be, alot of recent happenings are currently slowing down things. For instance as at now no work permit for Nigerians who are on tourist visa except you have enough cash to be going for visa change every three months pending when the work permit issue is reviewed by the Dubai government. As for jobs you will definetely get a job in Dubai if you really know what you came here to do though the pay might not be much and you will be ready to work for a minimum of 10 hours or 12 hours max . And always know that in Dubai salaries are not paid on time, some companies pay you on the 10 to 15th of the following month except you are working with a very good reputable company.
Transguard accepts Nigerians for now but I don't know about now due to the current issues affecting Nigerians here in UAE. The problem with Transguard is that they don't pay well unlike other organisations.
As for the current breakdown of the amount you need to come to Dubai in search of job I will give you a breakdown;

Visa( 3 months) 1100 dirhams with exchange rate @ 138.5 from naira to dirham - 152,350
Travel to cotonou- 15,000
Hotel bill in Cotonou for 3 days - 21000
Flight ticket( to/fro) - 390,000
Covid test- 78000
Passport back stamping at seme- 20,000
Bta will comprise of the following;
Accommodation for the first two months in Dubai: 100,000
Feeding: 50,000
One month unlimited bus card: 45000( 350 dirhams)
SIM card: 8000
Printing of CV: 10,000
Sira certificate ( optional) - 249,300 (1800dirhams)
Miscellaneous expenses: 150,000

Total: 1,388,650.

This amount will take you to Dubai comfortably without you encountering much stress when you arrive.
This your breakdown is really helpful.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Greatdand007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Simplythebest:
You can travel through cotonou or ghana just that it will cost u more money

Yes I know but they not giving jobs to Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Scraps Gendered Uniforms, Will Hand Out Pronoun( Pics) / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.