Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Can I Be Conversational And Social... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Be Conversational And Social... (336 Views)

Should I Be Concerned About Marrying A 39yrs Old Woman? / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Conversational And Social... by MONEY247: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
n this area
Re: How Can I Be Conversational And Social... by bamisho: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Plenty of us are on this table

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Conversational And Social... by pascalbenz: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
MONEY247:
Please I need help in this area of my life.....I am overly gentle and quite..,
..Abeg extrovert in the house how do you guys speak....and be conversational...

I just got a new work... but I can't really relate with my colleagues here....
Abeg someone should help....!!
no be small tin , its natural sha for dis my end am vice versa and am looking for way to limit it self ...life no balance
Re: How Can I Be Conversational And Social... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Do you have money? I mean plenty money,if yes then you don't need to be extroverted.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Conversational And Social... by MONEY247: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Do you have money? I mean plenty money,if yes then you don't need to be extroverted.

Lol....I know what you mean.....
Though I am still hustling...but when I get the money,shey nah like this I go quite...
Re: How Can I Be Conversational And Social... by halogate: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2021
MONEY247:
Please I need help in this area of my life.....I am overly gentle and quite..,
..Abeg extrovert in the house how do you guys speak....and be conversational...

I just got a new work... but I can't really relate with my colleagues here....
Abeg someone should help....!!

1. Learn how contribute meaningfully in general discussions.
2. Learn how to raise topics for discussion when in the midst of pple.
3. Learn not to talk too much..
4. Learn to be a good listener
5. Try not to talk nonsense..
With this five points...u are good to go

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Conversational And Social... by GboyegaD(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Start with basic conversations that stems beyond how are you. Find something interesting to you and start with that. It could be something as simple as your breakfast.

(1) (Reply)

Photographer In The Morning; Party Animal At Night | My Very EVENTFUL Sunday / Strategies Of Child Sexual Abusers / Today Will Be Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.