Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? (222 Views)

How Much Time Have You Spent On Nairaland? / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / The 100 Greatest Comedies Of All Time Have Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Vision101(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is the time for everyone to gather and confess. Daughters of Eve don't run away ooo.

Have you ever cheated on your partner before?

I cheated last some 16 years ago. Told lies of how I had assignments in Abuja meanwhile I was in Lagos. How I couldn't come home because of late meetings. Cheating like every other sin is sweet to the flesh but bitter to the soul.

For senior boys cheating is very expensive because you have to duplicate your expenditure.

Oya everybody come and confess.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by OkuFaba(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ya countless times,

I cheated with my ex girl friends best friend, I wasn't caught,

The ex after her, I bleeped the elder brothers babe,

The one after this, I did tripleCHUK with her cousin..

Lass lass the love of my life come dey yyansh soldier man. Which mouth I wan use confront Awuah!!

We all got cheated on ssha

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is Laslasticlala / My Experience With PHCN EKDC / Dezital, Ecommerce Development In Pakistan - Ecommerce Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.