Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Woman That Will Marry Me Has To Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees – Wi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Woman That Will Marry Me Has To Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees – Wi (447 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman That Will Marry Me Has To Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees – Wi by woloadedCEO: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
The woman that will marry me has to buy me a ring and propose on both knees – Wizkid
/////////////////////////////

Grammy-Award winner, Ayo ‘Big Wiz’ Balogun, has revealed what he would require in order for a woman to become his bride.

Big Wiz is known to always catch cruise via his snapchat handle, today’s cruise session was very funny.

The father-of-three started off by making a shout-out to his future wife, whoever she is.

He then added that the woman would have to buy him a ring and also go down on both knees when she wants to propose.

See his posts below ;[color=#000000][/color]

USE LINK BEL,OW TO SEE PHOTOS...

https://woloaded.com.ng/the-woman-that-will-marry-me-has-to-buy-me-a-ring-and-propose-on-both-knees-wizkid/

Re: The Woman That Will Marry Me Has To Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees – Wi by kelechi50: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mumu like you will do same and not sound mind.

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Will Marry Me Has To Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees – Wi by DaddyRochie1642: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
kelechi50:
Mumu like you will do same and not sound mind.

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me, na Wizkid you dey call mumu
Re: The Woman That Will Marry Me Has To Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees – Wi by gasparpisciotta: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
I agree with him on this one.

Guys should stop bending the knee to propose to a woman, it is an abomination.

I don’t believe any man in his right sense will do it
Re: The Woman That Will Marry Me Has To Buy Me A Ring And Propose On Both Knees – Wi by kelechi50: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Okay, like you will do same and not sound mind. Where are the likes of chioma , Sofia and Co or has you forgotten there faith
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me, na Wizkid you dey call mumu

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Escapes Death After Being Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos Traffic / White Money Shows His Favourite $exx Position / OMG: A Viral Video Has Shown A Priest Kissing Not Less Than 3 Students In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.