Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria (2608 Views)

Meet Femi "Bam" Adebayo, The Nigerian Star Making Waves In NBA / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Meet Omere Larry Peters: Profile, Biography, Nigeria Striker Making Waves Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by jaimhiger: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
How LottoNigeria is Making waves in Nigeria With Up To ₦412,000,000 Jackpot To Be Won!

Hi guys, I want to give this testimony of how my friend won Jackpot in LottoNigeria just last week.

LottoNigeria is the first, online national lottery created with players in mind, to bring you the opportunity of making all your dreams come true and change your life forever.
LottoNigeria has come to create a great way for Nigerians to have fun and win big up to N412,000,000.

My friend Wale played LottoNigeria with N200 last week. He won N1,200,000 in the World Million while he was coming from work last Saturday in Owerri.
World Million with a breathtaking jackpot of NGN 412,000,000, a classic 5/50 + 2/12 lotto game with the draws taking place every Tuesday and Friday.

On Tuesday, Wale won N1,200,000 with just N800. This has transformed Wale’s life forever. Right now, Wale who couldn’t afford paying his face-me-I-slap you rent has bought a land along Nekede-Zoo road in Owerri and has plans to start building his first house on the land at at the age of 27.

That was how LottoNigeria.com has just changed Wale’s life. I have also won on LottoNigeria, though not as high as Wale’s prize.

Let me tell you more about LottoNigeria.com in case you are interested.
This is the first of its kind in Nigeria, a lottery game with exceptional bright interactive features for ipads, smartphones and PCs. LottoNigeria is specially designed to immerse players in the atmosphere of the games, make it possible for them to play at any time, make cashless deposits and withdraw winnings directly into their bank account.

LottoNigeria launched with different interactive games. For people who prefer traditional lottery games, there is World Keno online.

Playing World Keno online is a fast-paced, fun, engaging, and awarding, World Keno brings you the chance of winning amazing prizes every 4 minutes.
Pick 1-10 numbers, select a multiplier, and check the results to see if you have won a prize. You can pick the numbers yourself or use the quick-pick tool to fill in the ticket with random numbers. Make sure to visit the rules page for more detailed information about the game.

You can win up to NGN 10,000,000.00 in World Keno online here

For those who are used to Baba Ijebu Perm, 2Sure games etc, World Million has been created as the most user-friendly and convenient lottery, giving you the possibility to play from any place at any time and win amazing prizes. The rules are clear and simple.
The player’s task is to pick 5 main numbers within 1 to 50 range and 2 extra numbers within 1 to 12 range. You can pick the numbers yourself or use the quick-pick tool to fill in the ticket with random numbers.
The minimum jackpot is NGN383,500,000. If none of the players picks the numbers correctly, the amount gets rolled over to the next draw and the jackpot grows.

Check the detailed information about winnings, prize-tiers and odds of winning a prize here

Another exciting game you can’t miss includes World Pick 3.

World Pick 3 is fun to play and you can win up to NGN50000 with a single NGN50 line!
What makes World Pick 3 so unique? Great odds of winning a prize and numerous way to play the game.

You won’t have to wait long to become a winner as the draws take place every hour, seven days a week. Don’t hesitate, pick 3 numbers within 0-9 range, and choose the game type, multiplier and ticket type. Good luck! Learn more here

The 4th game that can turn you to a millionaire like other players is World Pick 4.

World Pick 4 is fun to play and you can win up to NGN500000 with a single NGN50 line!
What makes World Pick 4 so unique? Great odds of winning a prize and numerous ways to play the game.

You won’t have to wait long to become a winner as the draws take place every hour, seven days a week. Don’t hesitate, pick 4 numbers within 0-9 range, and choose the game type, multiplier and ticket type.
Know more about World Pick 4 here

Good luck!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Orobolaakin: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Waoo!!. This is interesting,. I will join

2 Likes

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by ObagiBrothers: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why is it that many plays but only few wins?�

2 Likes

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Onyebuchi34(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
because is a game of luck n understanding... It takes luck n for u to understand d game plan bfor u can win

3 Likes

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by STANCO31(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Interesting o o. I pray to win this money one day.

2 Likes

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Uthman2senior: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
STANCO31:

1 Like

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by EZEKIELspecial(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
That's great Lotto naija correct u guys are really helping us in eradicate poverty ooo it real meen

1 Like

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by EZEKIELspecial(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lotto Nigeria is a game of try and win
no tow ways about it I love them I got it big meeen.....
EZEKIELspecial:
That's great Lotto naija correct u guys are really helping us in eradicate poverty ooo it real meen

2 Likes

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by EZEKIELspecial(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Interested.....I mad it bigger u know they are really trying I will still do I wanna win this time more bigger
Orobolaakin:
Waoo!!. This is interesting,. I will join
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by EZEKIELspecial(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yeah....I most win again I like it must expecially lotto naija is sure
Onyebuchi34:
because is a game of luck n understanding... It takes luck n for u to understand d game plan bfor u can win
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by EZEKIELspecial(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yes ooo I like the spirit
EZEKIELspecial:
Interested.....I mad it bigger u know they are really trying I will still do I wanna win this time more bigger
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by EZEKIELspecial(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Because is the game of lucky for u to be that only if u try I was like u thinking like that but I give it a trying....I got it ...I like them
ObagiBrothers:
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Teewine31: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Is this even possible?
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Teewine31: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2021
EZEKIELspecial:
.. For real? I don't believe
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Teewine31: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2021
ObagiBrothers:
that's a good point... I don't want to waste my money
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Teewine31: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2021
STANCO31:
.. One day? I don't have the money to waste o
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Teewine31: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Onyebuchi34:
.. What's the game plan? Tell us o before we go and put money on it.. I need to understand it well
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by StIneez(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Okay �
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by johnjoseph40: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Interesting
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by STANCO31(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2021
The way this is going I think it will take over the market soon because they are genuine having tested them
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by wintvc: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2021
The same way you predict in baba ijebu or you predict in spot bet is the same way in this their lottery. In World Million, You select 5 numbers out of 50 and 2 numbers out of 12., that’s 5/50 + 2/12 lotto game. If any of the numbers you selected is not the lucky number, you won't win. But you win if you select any of the lucky numbers. You can get more information on their site. I'm even trying to learn more there now.
ObagiBrothers:
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Mckindey: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmm unna sure!
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Mckindey: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
undecidedI hear
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Steenie101: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
I been don retire from anything gnmbling, but this Loto of a thing d call me make I try
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Akaslake: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
LottoNigeria is fake, They go chop your money.
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Akaslake: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
I hate Gambling, It's not my thing
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Jayrow08: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pple dey think as dem go take stop sport betting & gambling but still new betting company keep coming every day, na wa oo
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Tosaj: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Let me give it a trier
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Akaslake: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
They are just Gathering traffic, Not real

1 Like

Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Mckindey: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Akaslake:
They are just Gathering traffic, Not real
it's real
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Mckindey: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
We must give a try
Re: How LottoNigeria Is Making Waves In Nigeria by Akaslake: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
They will tell you all the sweet part, ���� use your head, na traffic dey the use una generate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi,Suarez,Nyemar(msn)-Vs-Bale,Benzema,Christiano(bbc) / Portugal Vs Iran: See The Moment Ronaldo Miss Penalty Kick As End 2nd In Table / Pictures From Isaac Promise Burial, No NFF Delegate Attended To Pay Last Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.