Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos (65021 Views)

They Are Many (pictures Attached) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Draslo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?

319 Likes 35 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by lilvicky68(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Just take her phone and smash it..when your guy ask why you explain..

339 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by illicit(m): 4:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Well...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Telegram234(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Baba shey na ur gf. Why are u pained? Back-stabbers. Face ur own problem

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by AgentGoat: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by LadyRosa(f): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Well since you don't want to be in her pics and videos, you need to tell your guy you don't like it OR better still please tell her you don't like your pics on social media pages bluntly but be calm.You are not dating her na, so why she dey add you to her misery?
She will get the message. Na small pikin dey worry her...

430 Likes 29 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Clinghton: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Marriage is about compatibility, if she isn't you know what to do.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Xenry: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Just let her do her thing, and let your friend worry about her problem. But tell her to never capture you in her pictures, and avoid her if she continues to do otherwise.
Those kind of girls can be very annoying, imagine being with someone and they are on their phone snapping pictures and making some lame videos. Damn! It sucks sad.

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by DropsMic(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN. After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not really her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin. Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after. I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?

She has a very low self esteem so she relies on constant validation from others .. Just like wounded animals dey easy to catch and eat na so Her type dey dey very easy to catch and knack

349 Likes 19 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Cerebellum: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
Just take her phone and smash it..when your guy ask why you explain..

Hahahallololjajajgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Qatar2022: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=Telegram234 post=103448151]Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem [/quote
Is this trash your sense could comprehend?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2021
She feels herself too much,I really hate that type of ladies. Social media freaks.she is also a kind of person who love people's approval and opinion of her.

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by jimmychang: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Yeah these kind girls na them dey Bleep well well

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Lamasta(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Just allow her she will grow pass this later majority of girls are guilty of this selfie and video taken stuff but my concern is the tagging of others to her pictures, just tell her to stop tagging you or remove your tag when you see it....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Cokahot: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Students are just plain stupid these days. Guy face your studies and graj and see life outside 4 walls of the uni.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by motionarena: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN. After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin. Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after. I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

Don't worry after marriage her eye will clear.

I had a friend like that always posting every 20minutes per day but after marriage na once a year I dey see post from her cheesy

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by lyriclekidd(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN. After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin. Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after. I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

Na wetin make me dump one mumu girl be that, why my own babe go dy do that kind nonsense, pure nonsense.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Theboy21: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy cheesy Got a lot of them on my TL, that's how my present future ex was posting screenshot of guys complementing her photos on her status cheesy cheesy (tryin to get to me after we had some lil problems) of course a real nigga have to snub the biitc cheesy cheesy Unto the next cheesy

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Ishilove: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2021
If she tags you, untag yourself. Shikena

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Lorayne(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Clinghton:
Marriage is about compatibility, if she isn't you know what to do.
read before commenting na

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Berezuski: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Oga tell us something this girl na your girlfriend jor

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Wait are you showing in the video or pictures? If you are not showing anyway, then the thing no really affect you, if she tags you, you untag yourself.

Don’t cause unnecessarily problem for yourself when you can avoid it, life no hard. No be your data baba mi

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by ruggedtimi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lol!!
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by ObaKlaz: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
I got plenty of em dumbass females like that on my IM apps.
Especially this broad next door. Bih gon post like 20 goddamn ugly pics and 5 videos erryday! Had to mute her ass in the end.

Fawking narcissists!

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Kaybae(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's funny, let her be, if the boyfriend is not complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by cletz991(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na so dem be .if you tell them say make them write proposal for business plan or send email dem no Sabi ..Na Snapchat watxapp and insta dem Sabi

WTF!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by nokspos: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
life will be boring without people like this, if it makes her happy , free her . live and let live .

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Draslo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem
This is a problem affecting me, dumbass. If I begin to show hostility, Naija babe fit dey talk say I toast am she no gree. Na so dem dey talk. I dey calm to avoid such circumstances.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by DaInferno(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Draslo:

so na to tell person make she stop the tag you d hard you? Or you no fit just ignore the tags?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by slawormiir: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....
Mark Zuckerberg app
Ogbeni dey vex

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by superCleanworks(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ok
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by PussyKing(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.