Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie (4606 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by Romancehub: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2021
My status as a university lecturer meant flexible weekends. Weekends offered escapism from the drudgery of lecturing, project supervision and seminars that dotted my weekdays. From fridays to saturdays, I had a predictable schedule of activities to unwind from work.
It was on one of these weekends that I had teamed up with fellow socialites in academia to attend the wedding of a friend and colleague, Dr Ogunbayo Moses.

My highly popular group of four sashayed into the posh wedding arena draped in smart-looking native wears with fitting caps. Bespectacled and delectable, we shone as colourful groom’s men cocooned in class, style and pizzazz.
The elitist nature of the wedding was reflected in the arrays of posh automobiles that dotted the parkway of the deluxe event centre.

The ushering services, were excellent and well appointed for the crème de la crème that graced the occasion.
The ushers lined each of the rows of chairs across the vast hall.
As I looked around, frantically observing the string of beautiful ladies acting as ushers, my eyes caught the angelic figure that gravitated towards me.

With grippingly luscious eyebrows accentuated by browny eyeballs and deliciously curved shoulders, the lady approaching me held my initially roving eyes spellbound. As she drew closer, I was swayed to her sweetly shaped legs and massive cleavage, which was further enhanced by the fitting gown cut into a V-shape at the chest region. These ladies seemed poised to enhance their ushering services with sensual entertainment for the guests.

“Good evening sir, my name is Sophia. What can I serve you?”
In flawless English festooned with a British accent, she went on to give a catalogue of dishes that were available. I was stunned. Stunned by the chumminess of her personage. And overwhelmed by her sexuality and vivacity. I requested my favorite combination- eba, egusi soup, bush meat with my favourite bottle of beer.

As Sophia turned to take a temporary leave in order to attend to my needs, she stirred my €rotic fantasies. Her massive backside swayed in synchronous unison with the flayed gown. Her humongous a$$, fitting perfectly into a well-rounded hips created an image that got my p*n!s rustling. I watched and drooled at the swaying a$$ till it vanished from my sight.

In few minutes, she was back. But I was in no mood for lunch. Her massive figure was more than enough. I tried getting her talking. But she had to leave soon, she said. It was unprofessional to engage guests in conversations when others had not been served.

Without warning, I pulled her hand close and tipped her with five wads of 1000 naira notes. I had just withdrawn a huge chunk of my salary en route the wedding. It just didn’t matter.
Is there one backside and b00bs money can’t buy? I am yet to see. Instantly, her smile broadened. She promised to see me after attending to others. She dropped her mobile contact. Then my countdown began.

My bevy of friends, as it is customary, had gotten inebriated from the ceaseless ‘cutting’ of bottles. I called a member of my clique, Kayode aside. They had to find an alternative means of transport home. I needed to use Sienna space bus that brought us for another purpose. He didn’t ask any question. He already understood the drill.

As the evening dawned and guests took their exits, I called Sophia. She picked almost immediately, telling me she could sight me from afar. The reality of being watched from the back by my massively endowed lady made me h0rnier. I told her to tread behind me as I walked toward my car. Few minutes after I entered the backseat of the Sienna, I heard a light tap on the windscreen. There she was, suave Sophia shrouded in swerving sumptuousness. I opened the door. She hopped in.

Academics are very good with long-winding, needless conversations. But Sophia would have none of it. As i began a rigmarole of stories about my academic attainments, she cut me short. It was with a k!$$. As her reddish lips caught mine, I reciprocated. We k!$$ed intensely for minutes. As I rolled between her tongue and lower lip, her lips lost its reddish colour. I then began to rub her back ferociously, enjoying the precision of our €rot!c osculation. As I tried to plunge my hands on to her massive a$$, she stopped me, holding my hand.

“You are the guest. And guests don’t take charge”, she asserted, in sublime confidence.
She then restarted our ki$%, this time with more intensity. With lightning- like rapidity, she pulled down my trousers. There I was, n@*ed and with my p*n!s up like nice-to-meet-you.

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/i-checked-out-a-radiant-usher-at-a-wedding-reception-and-she-shocked-me-with-a-quickie-in-the-car/07/07/2021/

Drop your comments on the site
Re: I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by Ikorodu31: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2021
I can't read any further Dr. with this ur lecumbus n okrikpataciou dictions that want to blow my mendula ewawa. Kikode

4 Likes

Re: I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by KingDash: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2021
the only thing I saw was 1000 notes or something... I dunno mehn.
Re: I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by Romancehub: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2021
“You are the guest. And guests don’t take charge”, she asserted, in sublime confidence.
She then restarted our ki$%, this time with more intensity. With lightning- like rapidity, she pulled down my trousers. There I was, n@*ed and with my p*n!s up like nice-to-meet-you. With an almost wicked smile, she rubbed the tip with the tip of her tongue. She then slowly engorged my d**k with her mouth.

She remained slow, calculative and sensually arousing. As she rolled up and down along the length of my now fully-€rect p£n*s, her gaggles became rapid. I let out repeated m0@ns of satisfaction.
Re: I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by kenzysmith: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lies
Re: I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
U will not make heaven.

1 Like

Re: I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by delzbaba(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
use your talent for more productive things.
Re: I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by Kylekent59: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
The truth here is that you are making it difficult for your audience to grab your story.

Telling a story or narrating a scenario should be for the comprehension of your audiences and not to you.

You are the only one who understood your story and grammar; it is peculiar to you.

Next time, when telling your encounter, make sure you satisfy your audience. The story sounded fake when I read it as a result of too many heavy words used consecutively.
Re: I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie by Bigseven(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dr O.P, you mean all this grammar is just to teh us fuckology happend? Anyway i can relate cos of a similar experience

(1) (Reply)

Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) / See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video / Which One Do You Prefer Btw Girls That Wears Skirt Or Trouser[come In]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.