Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos (24694 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Sanwo is trying these days, thumbs up to him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by 27Pushing30: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

Recruit them as teachers to achieve 100% enrolment of all children in quality government schools.
Recruit them as nurses, lab technicians, administrators, doctors, pharmacists etc to achieve world class treatment in government clinics and hospitals.
Recruit them as gutter clearers to work with Joe Igbokwe so that Lagosians don’t have to swim through streets every rainy season.

Feel free to reflect and add your own.

Lmaooooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Baba for the boys cheesy

Sanwo-olu you are doing well

Commendation is really good and it also encourages others to work hard.

Some states on the other hand are rewarding their own outstanding civil servants with a 40% slash in their salaries, to help fight kwaruption.
"All she want is whiskey and Brandi" more sitting she wants me standing

Pour me water make I cooli a desire......
Baba for the gursl, baba for girls !! grin Harry song that year!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by aremuforlife(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

Recruit them to ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) plus clinics, hospitals, schools etc.
Are you sure there are vacancies in those parastatals, job creation is not the duty of the government, government can only provide the necessary infrastructures for job creation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Femeto: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2021
2023 moves.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2021
aremuforlife:

Are you sure they vacancies in those parastatals, job creation is not the duty of the government, government can only provide the necessary infrastructures for job creation.

Please who will do the work to provide the government infrastructure/enabling environment for job creation if the government does not employ people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by BanevsJoker(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Pontio Pilato.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by xcuggsm(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Haba!! Using ballot to pick workers to be rewarded for excellent performance?
Na him be say THE SPIRIT OF BABA-IJEBU and BET-NAIJA done enter Lagos State Government.

Very soon NECO and JAMB will employ balloting to determine students scores
What a pity. cry angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Greatdand007(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2021
CapitalHYC:
Hope say no be based on party affiliation o. Hmm

Before nko
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Buchman1(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Governance should not be selective but rather prioritized!
Igbogbo Bayeku Offin road is in ruins!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

But he jokes with the plight of the unemployed youths who are too lazy, according to Buhari, to get their own priorities right
If Sanwo-Olu is not joking with the plight of the jobless youths, why has he not recruited thousands of them in the past two years like Makinde who has far less money?

Recruiting people into the civil service without having actual work for them is how we end up with bloated and ineffective governance structures.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Rayjnr: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2021
wpadmin:
Nice one from Lagos state Government. When you empower your people, they will love you and keep voting for the party that brought you in...

But up North, they empower their people with Poverty and illiteracy.

Down south what do the people enjoy from the government??, haha he is only empowering civil servants, what about the welfare of the ordinary man on the street
Go up north you will see basic amenities like water, roads, light etc, but in your street in Lagos what do you have??,
Do you have light?
Is your transformer working??
Do you have drainage system??
Can you easily get a job with lasg civil service
Sit in traffic all day and come brag about Lagos wey u dey wake up 4.00am like witch.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Rayjnr: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!

Help me ask them oh, people of man know man celebrating themselves
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Mustiboy(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2021
I just love Sanwo Olu so much kiss
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by LamidiCownu: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

How many doctors recruited in each year since 1999, since you know for sure
If you know how many nurses, pharmacists, teachers recruited in each of the years, please say that also.
I don't owe you that. We know good news from Lagos makes you sick. Now run along!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
MikeMicheal:
NO PICTURE OF THE CAR?
YEYE NEWS
Lmao Lagos State does legit things.. A member of my church is among those who won the Lagos teacher merit awards and I see him with his new car everyday.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Bagehot:
Recruiting people into the civil service without having actual work for them is how we end up with bloated and ineffective governance structures.

No sir. Not at all.
There is so much work undone by the civil service, which is different from the loafing aides of political office holders.
Gutters should be clear 24/7 for example. Private schools monitored regularly for detailed world class standards in education as government gradually gets to 100% enrolment in quality government schools as it was six and four decades ago.
What of water provision
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
LamidiCownu:

I don't owe you that. We know good news from Lagos makes you sick. Now run along!

You obviously were just bluffing with empty knowledge. Feel free to jump along.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Lmao Lagos State does legit things.. A member of my church is among those who won the Lagos teacher merit awards and I see him with his new car everyday.

Can you please also ask her the number of new teachers recruited since 1999
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by wpadmin: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Rayjnr:

Down south what do the people enjoy from the government??, haha he is only empowering civil servants, what about the welfare of the ordinary man on the street
Go up north you will see basic amenities like water, roads, light etc, but in your street in Lagos what do you have??,
Do you have light?
Is your transformer working??
Do you have drainage system??
Can you easily get a job with lasg civil service
Sit in traffic all day and come brag about Lagos wey u dey wake up 4.00am like witch.

Lagos is overpopulated considering it's the smallest state in landmass. So it's typical to see that kind of traffic, over use of basic amenities - and yes, there's light in 90% of Lagos.

For the job in civil service, it still boils down to overpopulation.

I have been to mostly urban areas in Abuja and Kaduna. The rural areas I visited in Abuja rarely have light and water supply.

Plus, I will rather live in the south with religious tolerance, heavy traffic, inadequate basic amenities than live in the North with basic amenities, civil jobs but no religious or tribal tolerance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by yourshopkwikguy(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

Can you please also ask her the number of new teachers recruited since 1999
fam they recruit teachers every year broo although u gats have leg as per corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Rayjnr: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2021
wpadmin:

Lagos is overpopulated considering it's the smallest state in landmass. So it's typical to see that kind of traffic, over use of basic amenities - and yes, there's light in 90% of Lagos.

For the job in civil service, it still boils down to overpopulation.

I have been to mostly urban areas in Abuja and Kaduna. The rural areas I visited in Abuja rarely have light and water supply.

Plus, I will rather live in the south with religious tolerance, heavy traffic, inadequate basic amenities than live in the North with basic amenities, civil jobs but no religious or tribal tolerance.

You changed the topic of discussion.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2021
November24:

Your allah is wicked

Allah is not described as wicked. He is The Merciful and also punishes does who disobeys Him.

You humans are the wicked ones!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by seguno2: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
fam they recruit teachers every year broo although u gats have leg as per corruption in Nigeria.

Like how many each year approximately
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Dedemworld: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Yes oo, let there cars go and add more to Lagos traffic congestion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by olaolaking: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2021
Observer007:
smiley

Not bad even though it's a raffle and as a result some even more deserving hardworking staff wouldn't get recognition unfortunately.

That's a fact!

On a different note, Lagos State has enormous issues that must be resolved quickly else we'd continue to degenerate at an alarming rate.
In no particular order: traffic congestion, traffic law enforcement, security, drainage control, water and sanitation, to name a few.

He needs to prioritise.
Can he satisfy you? Let him address water, people will say he would have addressed power instead. Let him address power, they would complain he would have addressed food first.
As usual
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Thank you Mr Governor cool

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by pacespot(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2021
These people just dey reward civil servants left and right, the same civil service that is full of all sorts of illicit practices

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Queenethofficia: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Queenethofficia: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]
Rubbish.
why will you call my comment rubbish,if you are not comfortable with it, what stops you from writing yours and leave mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Commentor: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Queenethofficia:
why will you call my comment rubbish,if you are not comfortable with it, what stops you from writing yours and leave mine

Because it is.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos by Queenethofficia: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Commentor:

Because it is.

must you comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Ifeanyi Araraume Join Labour Party / Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.