Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,655 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers (26830 Views)

Bandits Kill 1 Person In Osun, Kidnap Chinese Expatriate In Ekiti / Hunters, Vigilante Kill Kidnapper, Rescue 7 Abducted Travellers In Ondo / Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by AskProf: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2021
So, those three of the abductors who were seriously injured don't have names, ethnicity & state or country of origin?
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by dingbang(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Rubbish journalism..no video proof? Mchew.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Sweeetheart(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Olayemitemitope:
One online Fulani backward thinker will be spatting nonsense. Just quote me

dem no born their Buhari and papa well to say thrash, they will get it hard from me

those tomatoes filled brain idiots will be tame in no time

kudos to this news but stop arresting Fulani herdsmen, shot those bastard on their forehead and send them to meet their maker. no video, no picture just killed them and feed them to the crocodile
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Fourtygees:
They even had the guts to keep or hide the abducted victims close to a police checkpoint.. see mind abeg... 9ja don cast

Isn't your mind telling you that they pay commission to those police to cover them and their business?

Now imagine prople who sustained injuries are taken to police station instead of hospitals?

Don't be surprised that tomorrow, those vctims will be paraded as the kidnappers as the business continue recycle and make returns.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by CasNova: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2021
The Lord will deliver us from the menace of kidnappers by His power.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by yusluvad(m): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2021
ceaser:
My take is that were the abductors captured, or at least killed?

Even if not physical killing, you can just inject into them something that will gradually eat them from inside out over a couple of days or weeks. Or at least place some otumokpo on them na.

Cos killing the abductors is a favour to the people because it is a minus from their problems. But handling them over to the police or government is a sure recipe for continued attack, kidnapping and re-visitation, only this time they will be more armed, better trained and better informed by their sponsors - the government.
Valid points...
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2021
May God grant eternal rest to the security personnel and give his family succour in this difficult time of our one nigeria.

This is the best language the kidnappers understand. In Kaduna, and north, the kidnappped and get paid or the victims left for them to use as they wish

God and prosperity will judge whoever is involve in bringing to evil to our land

There wil be load of hunger next year
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by FBIBOT(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2021
I said it.... I trust my own town people
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by AfonjaMuslim: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2021
At least some of the Fulani should be dead na haba
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Bahamas95(m): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2021
RIP to the dead man. embarassed

In a sane clime these hunters will be given moral support to make them have the courage and will to do more. But in a cursed country like Nigeria they prefer to pamper kidnappers/terrorists.

Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Cossybob(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Damn nigga
"One of those abducted also sustained injury, while three of the abductors were also seriously injured."
My question
Were they caught? Or you guys just said that to console yourselves undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by ceaser: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2021
Nukilia:
Arrest the criminals and plastinate them for display in a museum cheesy cheesy

@bolded

Is that even a word? Because I had to look it up and it is not a word that exist. Perhaps what you are looking for is "mummify".

And that will be cool. Preserve them, display in a museum like the murderer King Tutankhamun of Eqypt that was mummified as a punishment.

The future generations will be told of the stories of these mummies that are made up of people called fulani and were punished for kidnapping for ransom by being mummified.

1 Like

Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by nedekid: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2021
kingsceedon:
Fulani herdsmen wants to finish the South West kpatakpata
Watch out, very soon federal authorities will clampdown on OPC, amotekun and the rest to facilitate their blodas (heardsmen) penetration deep in the south west. Just as they did with gana in Benue and esn in the east.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by gamechanger1: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Kudos to the gallant huntets. The fallen hero must be celebrated, his family must be heavily compensated
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by realstars: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Fourtygees:
They even had the guts to keep or hide the abducted victims close to a police checkpoint.. see mind abeg... 9ja don cast
You Sure Say Some Policemen No Get Hand There?
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by techWriter2: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Fulani pastoralist wants to finish the South West kpatakpata
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Their problem is Sunday Igboho.

Sunday is cursing problems in Nigeria since an NL zombie can say Mazi is worst than bandits, Fulani herdsmen, bokoharam and ISWAP.

The oil don rub for everybody back yard no only in the north again.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Pidginwhisper: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2021
ceaser:

@bolded

Is that even a word? Because I had to look it up and it is not a word that exist. Perhaps what you are looking for is "mummify".

And that will be cool. Preserve them, display in a museum like the murderer King Tutankhamun of Eqypt that was mummified as a punishment.

The future generations will be told of the stories of these mummies that are made up of people called fulani and were punished for kidnapping for ransom by being mummified.

Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by RALPHOW(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2021
This is what Igboho was against at initial stage.
Instead of the government to support and encourage him, they started looking for how to trap him.
Its shows who is backing them, there is God who will judge.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Crixus12: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Rip to the dead
A new chance at life for the freed captives
All praise to Jah

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by chachanga: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Fourtygees:

Who's to say that particular team aren't complicit in the whole saga.
Logistics and arms supplies, police patrol info so the kidnappers know when to move or not etc
Haven't kidnap teams been caught composed entirely of police personnel?

Nigerians should wake up.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by modsfucker: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2021
SaintBeehot:
Swift response. Southwest detest criminal activities, either from indigenes or foreigners.
RIP to the Rescuer.

And I hail the SW in that. The docile North would rather sit and wail endlessly. You won't see a single person talk about it, and that will embolden daredevil gunmen to strike again.

1 Like

Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by NairaMaster1(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Fourtygees:

Because police is their friend. Or you don't know?
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Nukilia: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2021
ceaser:

@bolded

Let me refer you to the initial emboldened text.

"Plastination is a technique or process used in anatomy to preserve bodies or body parts, first developed by Gunther von Hagens in 1977. The water and fat are replaced by certain plastics, yielding specimens that can be touched, do not smell or decay, and even retain most properties of the original sample." -Wikipedia
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Foolishbuhari: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
It is quite unfortunate that one of the rescuers lost his life and paid a price a price he shouldn't have pay for if not for the senile vegetative doppelganger figurehead braindead we have as president

Are you done hating Igbos? LMAO
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by History555: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Abductors kept close to police checpoint. And you say police is not aware.
Re: Osun Kidnap: Rescuer Killed As Police, Hunters, OPC Free Abducted Travellers by Queenserah26(f): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2021
RIP to the deceased.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline / Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos / Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.