Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today (7600 Views)

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by stupidmod3: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:
You tried,very beautiful but improve on your dressing.Others are OK but the red blazer with the ripped shorts on red Swede wedge shoes is just @#&*%?!/
Happy birthday. LLNP.

just speak ur mind stop beating around d bush ja re
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by nengibo: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Where is she please
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by PacAmaru: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Most nl girls are fuglyyyyy sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by delighttessy(f): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Happy birthday dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Agbebakun22: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
So na this girl dey shout up and down say wan marry rich men, mtcheww person weh no fine apart from the Dulux paint weh dey her face

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by VlamesIffect(f): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Some girls dressing sef grin

But you try.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by AmuAwusa: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
stupidmod3:

just speak ur mind stop beating around d bush ja re

I spoke my mind clearly. What's beating about the bush in my post?
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by debbydams(f): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:
You tried,very beautiful but improve on your dressing.Others are OK but the red blazer with the ripped shorts on red Swede wedge shoes is just @#&*%?!/
Happy birthday. LLNP.
grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:
Happy birthday. LLNP.
attention seeking troll.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by kinzation(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oya teach me
I don hold pen and paper grin
davillian:

cheesy
Be like you never sabi how to calculate ass size from the front view.....

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by kinzation(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
STFU Omo ase

Awon egbon e ni simps

I know you a redpiller

The OT wen you get I don get am for street long time
So no come here Dey yarn dust
Stupidquestions:

Simps don start.
list of simp on this site is just alarming

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by 3RNEST(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hbd fine gal.. grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Liposure: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Many happy returns
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by GreenDee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful, You are favoured by God
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Stupidquestions: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
STFU Omo ase

Awon egbon e ni simps

I know you a redpiller

The OT wen you get I don get am for street long time
So no come here Dey yarn dust
Ode oshi...ur street can not save you from ur simping stupidity..Eran

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by LadyRosa(f): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
debbydams:
grin

Lol...
Why you dey laugh?
She just messed up the beautiful blazers with the ripped shorts. A ripped pant would have better with a nice white sneakers or low heel shoes.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Martinez39s(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Make up: the salvation of ugly girls.

*spits*

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Queenserah26(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Happy birthday dear
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by debbydams(f): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol...
Why you dey laugh?
She just messed up the beautiful blazers with the ripped shorts. A ripped pant would have better with a nice white sneakers or low heel shoes.
you are right..she is pretty tho, Happy birthday op..mine is next month and I'm gonna paint nairaland red grin

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by debbydams(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
Make up: the salvation of ugly girls.

*spits*
hey she is pretty, nd her makeup is not heavy..stop bashing

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by LadyRosa(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
debbydams:
you are right..she is pretty tho, Happy birthday op..mine is next month and I'm gonna paint nairaland red grin

Congratulations in advance. Abeg no wear 'Nwa Aba' dressing o, so if NL boys start to drill you I go fit defend you cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Martinez39s(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
debbydams:
hey she is pretty, nd her makeup is not heavy..stop bashing
She is not fine; say the truth. Maybe you have forgotten what pretty means. She is not beautiful and she is not pretty. She is "just there."

15 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by debbydams(f): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:

Congratulations in advance. Abeg no wear 'Nwa Aba' dressing o, so if NL boys start to drill you I go fit defend you cheesy
lol I'm not posting pic and if I'm posting a pic nd it gonna be traditional wear,I hate Skippy wears

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by LadyRosa(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
debbydams:
lol I'm not posting pic and if I'm posting a pic nd it gonna be traditional wear,I hate Skippy wears

Traditional wears is bar, love them to bits but hate them because my tailor charges are expensive.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by debbydams(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
She is not fine; say the truth. Maybe you have forgotten what pretty means. She is not beautiful and she is not pretty. She is "just there."
everything God created is good,every lady is beautiful, she is someone spec and crush,if u don't like u can just wish her nd leave the trend..u sef no handsome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by debbydams(f): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:

Traditional wears is bar, love them to bits but hate them because my tailor charges are expensive.
my best friend is a tailor,she is very good nd she kuku won't collect money from me cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Regex: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Is it me or girls go on makeup strike all the days of their life except their birthday and only try to make up for what they didn't use other days than their birthdays on their birthdays?
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by debbydams(f): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Regex:
Is it me or girls go on makeup strike all the days of their life except their birthday and only try to make up for what they didn't use other days than their birthdays on their birthdays?
do u understand what u typed?

6 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Aksnoopy: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Sorry guys the remaining pictures couldn't upload because their sizes are too big, pls manage this one grin
Lala do the needful
Why are you confusing us with your breast? we can't even tell of it's still standing or if it has fallen.
Btw, Happy birthday!!!

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Regex: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
debbydams:
do u understand what u typed?

I do.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by Ghostlander: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na person wey wan marry billionaire be this with her mgbeke dressing

13 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today by kinzation(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin
Ema gbo werey
Ajeh okere nu aye

Melo Lara e toba gun e
Toba sha e
Stupidquestions:

Ode oshi...ur street can not save you from ur simping stupidity..Eran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Hijack David Hundeyin’s Thread With Beautiful Pictures / Be Sincere. Which. Style Do You Prefer. / She Lied She Was A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.