Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam (19315 Views)

Law School: 681 Intending Lawyers Fail Bar Final Examinations / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Lumig: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Make Dem give us the State breakdown of the results
...so as to start another round of lamentations abi
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Mitsurugi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
ifelawboy:

Senior colleague in the bar. The Legal collosus!!

Well done my learned friend. Let's continue to show them rational reasoning on Nairaland grin
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Bimpe29: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
The result is appalling considering the fact that these baby lawyers are graduate.

Anyway, congratulations to those who came out in flying colors.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Bar exam wey many go write, pass out come end up as make up artists, bakers and hair vendors on IG.
Speaking from experience
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by TheLeviathan(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nemo dat quod non habet
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by CoolJulian: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
kingmill:
Everything we wrote was self taught, the Council of Legal Education neglected this set of students nothing was done to protect the interest of students.
About five weeks into lecture, the pandemic started in 2020, there was no externship, no court attachment, no communication to keep students abreast of their plans. Till late December 2020 when they said Law school will resume lecture and From January to match there will be revision (January 2021) they further postpone the resumption till first week of February . Despite the alteration of their plans exams was held in March.
Two hours of lecture for more than 4 topics in a day .... Coupled with a plethoral of drafts, sections cases , principles you need to get a grasp of ? The only excuse the lecturers could come up with was , we assume you have been taught online when a good number of persons have no access to it ( quite a good number of persons could not afford it)

What a terrible condition!
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Techguy96(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
LegalWolf:

Loooool. Those that wrote it this year will soon be “those guys that wrote it 30 years ago”. So what’s your point exactly?
Be pretending as if u dont know the realities of Nigeria.
Nigeria unemployment rate is above 30 %, one of the highest in the world.
People in power now are thesame people in power 30 yrs ago.
But let's just pretend all is well to make people like u happy.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by LegalWolf: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Techguy96:

Be pretending as if u dont know the realities of Nigeria.
Nigeria unemployment rate is above 30 %, one of the highest in the world.
People in power now are thesame people in power 30 yrs ago.
But let's just pretend all is well to make people like u happy.

Lol, if your moniker is to go by, you’re a tech guy and I’m a lawyer. Not just that, I practice as a lawyer and I know how rich my colleagues her. I’m not a spectator but I’m in the game. It’s not even that I’m trying to prove anything but let me rest my case here
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Techguy96(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2021
LegalWolf:

Lol, if your moniker is to go by, you’re a tech guy and I’m a lawyer. Not just that, I practice as a lawyer and I know how rich my colleagues her. I’m not a spectator but I’m in the game. It’s not even that I’m trying to prove anything but let me rest my case here
Na so, my girlfriend is a lawyer as well, so chill. I have quite a few lawyer friends n relations too, I talk to them so I know what's up in the so called game u talk about.
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Ariyung(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
AH LIFE DON SPOIL
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Flows001(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Goddyss:
I haven't done anything serious with my call to bar certificate since four years.

Those that failed shouldn't worry themselves. There's no law in this country. Forget what you're taught in law school. You will frustrated when you start practice. Even lawyers in the system know what I'm saying it's true.

Apply for visa and leave this country asap.

I even graduated with 2.1
It didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. Try and be positive at least!!
Re: Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam by Goddyss(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Flows001:

It didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. Try and be positive at least!!

What an old man sees while sitting down, a young man cannot see it even if he climbs an iroko tree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date / PHOTOS: ASUU Delegates Meet Saraki / Fresh ASUU Strike Looms As Union Reviews Deal With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.