Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria (17610 Views)

“No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Crixus12: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2021
I really hope this is true even though it low-key know it's going to be war getting those bloody wankers to obey the law and leave their potential victims be to go about their lawful duties

Hello my fellow nairalanders, my name's Chris and I'm an advertiser working with 1xbet , I'm looking for People who own websites with 100k+ active Nigerian users per month on their geo statistics(criteria) so as to place a catfish ad on their websites, it's like a banner ad but sticky. You can reach me on WhatsApp on this number, let's deal:
And for calls
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Sunny555(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote ����author=MadamVanessa post=103448973]How dare them?

Our darling daddy shouldn't take this kindly with the southern governors, he should used his veto power and revert whatever this southern governors banned.

As we all know, cows are the most important, treasured animal in this our darling country. It's better for all southerners to die than one cow die.

This ban can not stand, we must fight this so that we can give our cows the life we never had. I strongly believe that our darling daddy won't tolerate this ban either. [/quote]
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Elevatorbaby(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2021
I
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Why is Baba Falaba the one announcing?

1 Like

Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2021
tiswell:
hope you would/did same for your dad too
Never grow up to know him, died before i become of age.
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Praxis758: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Meanwhile, Malami is still looking for digger and shovel to dig out the 1963 gazette on grazing route as ordered by Mr President.
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Prinz29(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Operation No One Should be Stranded in Abuja

Are looking for Job opportunities in the FCT? Are you Someone who’s forward thinking and goal oriented?

Get connected ASAP 08065257760–WhatsApp

Let us help you realize your dreams
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2021
It amazes me how some people's private business will be above the security of lives and properties in this nation, it baffles me seriously

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2021
No open grazing, no giving of lands to Northerners in the South for ranching. Southerners be wise,do not let yourselves be sorrounded by these people.
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by caleboxylic: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
So what's stopping them from implementing it..

From recent happening in benue,the FG controlled security agencies are not enforcing the ban.

This is what state police will do .
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
How dare them?

Our darling daddy shouldn't take this kindly with the southern governors, he should used his veto power and revert whatever this southern governors banned.

As we all know, cows are the most important, treasured animal in this our darling country. It's better for all southerners to die than one cow die.

This ban can not stand, we must fight this so that we can give our cows the life we never had. I strongly believe that our darling daddy won't tolerate this ban either.
This is serious National issues, why are you people so comical, please go watch Telemundo angry

1 Like

Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice development grin grin grin
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2021
No mind fulani people with there sense. .instead of adopting ranching, they want to be given an area perhaps as big as a town or village where they wil stay. Schools, hospitals and recreational centres built for them. In time they will grow and form a local government area in that state. They will now appoint an emir for the state this area they gave them to stay....
In 20 years time, they will multiple and starts to ask for a say in the administration of that state, saying they are indigenous people too and own rights in the state as one NIGERIA. ..

Only God know wetin be there game plan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Sirdan247(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Let them implement the ban. Enough of all this wash
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by pepetua(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2021
What of Eastern and western governors ,? including the North West Central, south south, North north central, East East Central and central north left, what are their decisions,

Ndi Ara.
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by true2god: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2021
godwinkessi:
This set of governors from south now have sense except for Imo Governor. Their recent unity is killing this Northerners. They’re so pained about the whole unity bullshiiit, even the southern representatives too are trying. I think those in senate(which are mostly corrupt former governors) are not trying visibly well. For long the strongest coalition of governors have been Northern Governors forum, instead of South Governors forum, all we hear is South East governors forum, SouthSouth and Southwest, while the whole north always comes out as one while they cause division amongst south. This is the first time it’s happening like this and I know they’re really against this move and will be doing anything possible to fight the unity. It’s very shameful how the only person they got so far is Imo Governor who avoid this meetings. I know they can never use Imo Governor to scatter this ordained Unity from God. It has been signed by God
Uzodimma's absense is a blessing because he is a curse to the south and people of Imo state. He is answerable to the caliphate and not to the umunna.
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Sanctecosma(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2021
ODIEGWU!
We all know that cattle rearing business is mostly owned by northern politicians and to think that they will ban open grazing just like that is ridiculously laughable! ;DODIEGWU!
We all know that cattle rearing business is mostly owned by northern politicians and to think that they will ban open grazing just like that is ridiculously laughable!
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Sanctecosma(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2021
ODIEGWU!
We all know that cattle rearing business is mostly owned by northern politicians and to think that they will ban open grazing just like that is ridiculously laughable!
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Sanctecosma(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Lol. See this one. Thank God you had a job you lost. There are many who don't even have any let alone the one to lose.
[quote author=sbtrials post=103449289][/quote]
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2021
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/northern-and-southern-governors-have-banned-open-grazing-in-nigeria/
by September we will start from where Mazi stopped, see any cow, we will send it back to where it belongs. Very slowpoke*c sect of human beings. So they had been seeing videos and pictures of people killed by their people on social media and did nothing. Southerners are educated but foolish sect of human beings. There people had been killing innocent people for long but they refused to point fingers at anybody but look at South East. Mazi was helping out and boom, some animals started getting erection because of small change from aso rock. You all will be fished out and killed "Go mark this word. " in SouthEast, every saboteurs will be killed no matter how placed you are or your rank ,you will be killed if you are one of the saboteurs! You can start running to another region you live and stay there forever!
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Exjoker(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2021
udoakwa:
Northerners are hypocrite, they suffer and die in silence cos of too much tribalism. I hate cowards in my life
The unity among Northerners has nothing to do with tribalism or ethnicity. In fact the North is more diverse ethnically than the South. About 80-85% of Nigeria's tribes are located in the North. Taraba state alone have about 50 different tribes of the 500 and something tribes located in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by EMMY76: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2021
How can you expect people that bath with cow urine and even have sex with them to reason properly like normal human beings?
Southern governors should force the north to accept the ban open grazing they don't have any other choice.
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Hushmoni: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
We trade all cards on high rate.
We don't rip, if we do you well. Just promote us. 07041972095.
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by Vitally123: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2021
AMEN! So shall it be forever, enough of these hide and cunning killings in the name of cattle business. Before cattle business, no one died of beef hunger. The south have never been nomads and no one can force it on them, it's an alien culture. Sambisa forest is more than large enough to accommodate them. They should give peace a chance in this country.
Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by CertyAgroAllied: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Alright. God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Meanwhile, remember Certy AgroAllied

Re: Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria by tiswell(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

Never grow up to know him, died before i become of age.
oh dear,t'is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion / After Cadillac Gifts, Matawalle Sends 97 Clerics To Lesser Hajj Over Banditry / Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.