Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) (14050 Views)

Women Now Give Their Daughters To Bandits For Money - Kaduna Commissioner Hafsat / Bandits Release Abducted Students Of Kaduna Baptist School / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by RomanGreen: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Why should the parents be so stupid at the time they need the govt help the most. This is complete stupidity. What is the effect of booing pertaining to securing release of their children? They are foolish, the commissioner should walk out on them, the commissioner did not kidnap their children

Aturu ocha.
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Naijanascam: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2021
MrALIVE:
Before I opened this trend my mind told me this difficult job will be handled by a Christian commissioner...lo and behold I opened it and it was true.

You must be a prophet.....
To make him look stupid and useless in the scheme of things in the state

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by heniford2: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Why would any reasonable parents send his or her son to school in the North of all place now nawa oh imagine playing with fire
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2021
RomanGreen:

Aturu ocha.
your father's name innit?
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2021
No lie

You no do any prayer for them undecided
Na only type you type grin
design110:
cry
As expected.
Our prayers are with them.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by RomanGreen: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
your father's name innit?

No bro, it's your family name I just mentioned above
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by penpusher302: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2021
You should boo yourself also for being careless.I don't know how parents can allow their children to still be in boarding schools despite the ongoing nonsenses from Almajiri armed bandits in Kaduna & other states in the north.
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
RomanGreen:

No bro, it's your family name I just mentioned above
i am not ur bro, u have already written ur family's name. Get off my mention u descendant of the Rattus norvegicus spp.
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Good for him
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by rayvelez(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Imagine wen ur governor said Bandits wey dey kidnapped school children's are mere business men and not terrorists.
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Splitmind: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Stupid ingrates. undecided
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by RomanGreen: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
i am not ur bro, u have already written ur family's name. Get off my mention u descendant of the Rattus norvegicus spp.

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2021
I will be waiting to read what the governor have to say about this......

Na angry parents do this one o, yet he will say or blame the NLC, other governors or enemies against the state!
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2021
RomanGreen:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
fvck off unreasonable Rodent
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by babatee90(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
They should all be locked up…touch not our anointed security…Igboho is the cause of everything happening in the north not terrorists and securities
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Chiboto414: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Its gradually bursting out on them....but still remains a little period of time..
. Dem eyes don de open small small
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Bbbwings: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Person wey dem suppose stone.
This govt never get sense
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Juicy001: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
newsliveth:
Kaduna internal affairs commissioner, Samuel Aruwan booed by parents of abducted students of Bethel Baptist High School

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRBBWbjAxlP/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OOLYwXOvjs

Lucky he didn't collect stones
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The short midget need to do more.

He too has lost children, he doesn't give a ffuck.
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by abokimallam: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
I thought there’s a provision in the Nigerian constitution that that says the electorate can recall an incompetent elected official.
The people of Kaduna State should trigger the constitution and recall Governor el-Rufai for incompetence since he can no longer guarantee the security of lives and prosperity of Kaduna State people.
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Geeman2006: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
I don't envy that commissioners Job at all. He's taking all the heat for Elrufai on ground. He has to physically interact and pacify worrying parents, family members and wards all the time. And he is limited to what he can do about the situation.
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Geeman2006: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
MrALIVE:
Before I opened this trend my mind told me this difficult job will be handled by a Christian commissioner...lo and behold I opened it and it was true.

Are you just finding out that he has been on that role for 2 years now. Besides he can resign if he wants to. No one forced him.
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
aspabay:
Government has to take drastic measures against all those behind these attacks

Yeye. I thought with the kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu banditry and BH will end?
Your mumu will never do
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The short midget need to do more.

Is he not ur mentor?
Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by aspabay(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yeye. I thought with the kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu banditry and BH will end?
Your mumu will never do

You thought, is that how your foolish mind operates.

Did the killing of Anini stop armed robbery?

Did the killing of Osama stop terrorism?

Did the killing of Qasem Soleimani stop ISIS?

Did the arrest and imprisonment of Derek Chauvin stop police from killing innocent citizens in America?

Which kind of intelligence do you have sef, because even goats should reason better than you.

You thought the arrest of Kanu to stop banditry? nitwit get out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
aspabay:

You thought, is that how your foolish mind operates.

Did the killing of Anini stop armed robbery?

Did the killing of Osama stop terrorism?

Did the killing of Qasem Soleimani stop ISIS?

Did the arrest and imprisonment of Derek Chauvin stop police from killing innocent citizens in America?

Which kind of intelligence do you have sef, because even goats should reason better than you.

You thought the arrest of Kanu to stop banditry? nitwit get out of here

You're sounding duller than usual. Is it the sun or hunger?
All those you listed are confirmed criminal kingpins who were the biggest security threats of their day.
The govts of those climes did not start chasing rats while their house was on fire
Hope you can receive the badly needed sense now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yewande Sadiku, Detains And Questions Her Over Fraud / FALSE USA Moves To Checkmate Dollar Stockpile In Africa FALSE / Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.