Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? (25275 Views)

Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by tizteezy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abeg which bank dey pay 5% Monthly for this country?

joinnow:

Why Nairalander always ask this kind of questions without giving more details.
Let me start with.
What is his passion
What is his hobby
What is his skills
What is his experience
Then we can pick from the universal subset to direct him which business to go for.
What of if I tell you go and buy 6 Keke and put for challenge to odina or ojoba. And be making 18,000 daily
What of if I tell you to buy 3micra and use as taxi and be making 12kdaily
What if I tell you to buy India tractor and hire out at 10k everyday
What of I tell him to open mini bakery and sell every evening at orita
What of using just 1.5 million to open pig farm and the 10 Gilt gave birth to 5 each you have 50 x 3 = 150 piglet in a year. Note some pig give birth to 14 at once. What of if I tell him to put 3mlm into a bank account that pays 5% monthly in Nigeria.
What of if he bought 50 wheel barrow and make 50 uniform and hire it out daily and make 10,000 daily.
What getting a water tanker more biz during g dry season.
You can ask me more

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
joinnow:

What of if I tell him to put 3mlm into a bank account that pays 5% monthly in Nigeria.

Which bank pls
I need more details

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Nisiw365: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
BArris007:
Ibadan is not that commercial compared to warri where I am currently, but if you want to start up a business with such an amount you have to consider what is trending and go for business that isn't trending and you know the community or the area is lacking. Is there any agricultural business in your area, like poultry farming or fish farming?. If yes then consider the sales of the following below.
Bird feed,
Fish feed.

You are funny bro. Ibadan is more commercial than all the cities in delta state all together

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by gabicon: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sankabson:
Hello Gurus in the House,

Please, what business can a Man of 65years of old do, with a total capital of 3.5M ? He’s not looking for heavy profits but he’s looking at a steady and reliable income.

City Of Residence : IBADAN.

Can Admin help push this thread. We have many older people on here, that doesn't wanna sit idle at home. There's so many Brilliant Mind on Nairaland.

Thanks In Advance.

Restaurant business won't be bad considering its Ibadan. It's good cash flow so far the food is good.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Babatojide:

I have few reliable contacts,
mostly from NAIRALAND too
bro pls i will appreciate if u can share their business contact.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by keko14: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
joinnow:

Why Nairalander always ask this kind of questions without giving more details.
Let me start with.
What is his passion
What is his hobby
What is his skills
What is his experience
Then we can pick from the universal subset to direct him which business to go for.
What of if I tell you go and buy 6 Keke and put for challenge to odina or ojoba. And be making 18,000 daily
What of if I tell you to buy 3micra and use as taxi and be making 12kdaily
What if I tell you to buy India tractor and hire out at 10k everyday
What of I tell him to open mini bakery and sell every evening at orita
What of using just 1.5 million to open pig farm and the 10 Gilt gave birth to 5 each you have 50 x 3 = 150 piglet in a year. Note some pig give birth to 14 at once. What of if I tell him to put 3mlm into a bank account that pays 5% monthly in Nigeria.
What of if he bought 50 wheel barrow and make 50 uniform and hire it out daily and make 10,000 daily.
What getting a water tanker more biz during g dry season.
You can ask me more
your sense is complete

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Rhimat27: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Selling of chicken feed and fish feed
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by iHart(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oluwahelpme:
Let open Barbing Salon. I'm a professional barber. I can manage well for u.
can we discuss this? Where is your location?
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by rafcrown(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
This discussion is superb. Working abroad legally till 65 can provide monthly salary of about 250.000 or more.
I know of a close pal that retired early before 60,he was paid more than 5m naira within few weeks and about 70.000 naira monthly till last day on earth. . He is still abroad starting with a new company with occupational pensions in view. He is also due for state pension when he is over 65.
We all pray to reach old age so provide reasonable advice.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by keko14: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
To me at this age no biz he can do successfully in this present country because those young girls or boys are not smiley they will eat the old man and he may die early.
let him look around and sell something not tedious.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Chitonny: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
U can start selling cement if u stay around a developing area @least u can count the supply and sales daily so sales girl no fit dull u

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by bfag: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
If he won't mind,with that money he could set up greenhouse farming that will require just two farm workers and he Will just be supervising them,I can assure him he would be glad he did.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by lilvicky68(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Aroyjunior:
Fish farming is the best for his age.all he needs to do is just feed fishes.
What if he falls inside the fish pond?? It's too risky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Abiboss: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:
CHECK MY THREADS IF YOU WWNT TO LEWRN HOW TO WORK FROM HOME AND MAKE A DECENT LIVING FROM IT.

Let's reason together on this.

He needs to be involved with businesses that requires less moving around and more of supervision.

He needs to be doing businesses that gives daily returns

He needs to work with the young and willing and get returns in a supervisory model

He needs to do a business that doesn't require excessive movement, doesn't deteriorate without capital funds, yet accrue interest

There are different businesses that fits the profile

Let's explore a few ideas

1. Wholesale distributorship for bottle drinks, bottled water combined with whole sale egg sales as Ibadan is connected with many large poultry. The customers for one commodity will attract more customers to buy the other commodity. With 2 Million rentage of shop and stocking can begin with these two products

2. Having a mini convenience store. With around 500-850 for rentage depending on location and the rest for stocking, a neighborhood mini Mart can be setup conveniently with this amount.

3. Sales of nylon wholesale. Buying from factories and selling to retailers is an excellent business that even 500,000 Naira can coneniently setup. It also yields daily returns

4. Transportation. 2.5 Million can setup two to four buses or cars depending on quality and handed to three drivers while you expect daily or weekly returns depending on your arrangement.

5. Saw Mill

6. Sales of Building Materials

7. Haulage Business

8. Business centre

9. Multiple POS business hubs

Nice one
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Kaybenny(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
He should go into ForEx trading
grin
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by adonaimart(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
65 years is really advanced in age and in my opinion, money is hard to get and it will not be in your favour if you are old; except your mindset is larger than that of a lion.
To answer your question; He should do affiliate marketing if he can put in at least 3 hours work daily online.
Benefits
He sells other people's products from a trusted source that accepts Nigerians and pays Nigerians into there bank accounts here, sharply with no stories. All products come with money back guarantees but you must fulfill the terms of aggreement.
He gets paid weekly for sales made; All he does is follow the leaders by copying and pasting what they do.
Low costs to start.
Any monies paid is into his own account that he has full control.
He works less than 3 hours a day online.
No workers or overheads or LG council or union fees. He only pays for data and come with lots of positive mindset.
If he wants mentorship to make the process easier and also double his results, he should follow mentors; some charge mentorship fees. Mentors show you the way faster and give you better results within a short time. Highly recommended. THOUGH IT IS OPTIONAL.
I hope this helps.
cool cool cool
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by dapadawee: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sankabson:

Please, what business can a Man of 65years of old do, with a total capital of 3.5M ? He’s not looking for heavy profits but he’s looking at a steady and reliable income.

Can Admin help push this thread. We have many older people on here, that doesn't wanna sit idle at home. There's so many Brilliant Mind on Nairaland.

Thanks In Advance.
transportation
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by landproglobal: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sankabson:

Thanks In Advance.
While you’re still contemplating on the business to do. You can invest in our land banking and earn 20% in 6months or 35% in 12months. And the good thing also you can collect your ROI monthly while the capital returns at expiration date.

Your investment is cover with Deed of Assignment, Insurance certificate and a post dated check.

You can check my signature to contact or visit our office to maximize this opportunity.

PS: We are a reputable real estate company base in Lagos.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by ultimatekint(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am 66yrs old.I invested in SOLMAX GROUP OF COMPANIES this year and I am making a very good return on investment with little capital.
The company is UK based.Google search.
For more information, contact me:07082151248.
I am based in Ibadan.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by seyz91(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy
advanceDNA:
Cryptocurrency people....please don’t come here
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by seyz91(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abi cheesy
SavageResponse:

Very soon the scam gang will start sending you phone numbers for you to call them...

Please don't contact anyone offline to discuss any business proposal.

Anything that cannot be discussed here is not worth your time
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by ford101: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
macjireh:

my sister can't die....we have covenant of long life in my family...my parents and all my siblings are alive...my parents are almost 70 and still kicking,, so none of us is dying without fulfilling our destiny
So why don't your family have convent of wealth.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Aroyjunior(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

What if he falls inside the fish pond?? It's too risky
He can't never fall inside a fish pond,these are big tanks,he would just spread fish feeds.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by ppogba: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Which bank pls
I need more details

There is nothing one will not see on Nairaland.

Someone even suggested he should put N2m and be earning 200k monthly!.

For clearity sake, any percentage of interest offered you by any bank on fixed deposit is for a year. Divide by 12 to get your monthly rate.

Presently, NO bank will offer you my 5 percent on a mere 3.5m.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by lilvicky68(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Aroyjunior:

He can't never fall inside a fish pond,these are big tanks,he would just spread fish feeds.
What if he climbs the tank and falls inside..
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Babatojide: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Volkswagen90:
bro pls i will appreciate if u can share their business contact.
I’ll share some of their posts soon
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Nasveex(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sankabson:

Thanks In Advance.

Yo....
He's an old man yes
How about his son or daughter help him buy bike that will transport people around, organize them well, show your old man the books and how to go about it....
If he's an art man.......opening an art gallery would be real nice,... Mehn artists are looking for places to showcase their works now... If they make sales some percentage goes to the gallery you don't loose only gain.....try this for a year...or some months if it goes well upgrade.

Am an artist if you need assistance or ideas I know the ideal way to help you and go about it.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Babatojide:

I’ll share some of their posts soon
thanks.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by macjireh: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
ford101:
So why don't your family have convent of wealth.
u DAT have covenant of wealth,,,if I ask u to go give away now,,,u will disappear like a fart
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Slurity(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Venture in Livestock (Ruminants animals like Ram and goat) or simply Cassava processing like Garri and Fufu. I bet you will double that money within a year apart ftom your machinery and paying yourself monthly salary. Check my signature for details.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by Slurity(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sankabson:

Thanks In Advance.
Venture in Livestock (Ruminants animals like Ram and goat) or simply Cassava processing like Garri and Fufu. I bet you will double that money within a year apart ftom your machinery and paying yourself monthly salary. Check my signature for details.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by GROWTHSET(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sankabson:

Thanks In Advance.
Please consider, wholesale of cement, Flour for � production.
Get fairly used laptop and get a Qbook software to digitalised the daily transactions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.