Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? (25276 Views)

Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by smallvill(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sterling Bank gives 5.5% on Fixed deposits every three months. Put your money there and enjoy the one on top.
To do business in Nigeria now with the dollar rate is very risky especially at your age.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by abirescholar567: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you're ready to setup a reliable business and and make meaningful profits in the comfort of your own and also setup company like bank,you can contact me:08069809882
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by PeaceIlya: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
advanceDNA:
Cryptocurrency people....please don’t come here
Why?

There is staking 15% APY
He can so spot trading and get returns of 40%
You can check my signature to register
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by PeaceIlya: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
joinnow:

Why Nairalander always ask this kind of questions without giving more details.
Let me start with.
What is his passion
What is his hobby
What is his skills
What is his experience
Then we can pick from the universal subset to direct him which business to go for.
What of if I tell you go and buy 6 Keke and put for challenge to odina or ojoba. And be making 18,000 daily
What of if I tell you to buy 3micra and use as taxi and be making 12kdaily
What if I tell you to buy India tractor and hire out at 10k everyday
What of I tell him to open mini bakery and sell every evening at orita
What of using just 1.5 million to open pig farm and the 10 Gilt gave birth to 5 each you have 50 x 3 = 150 piglet in a year. Note some pig give birth to 14 at once. What of if I tell him to put 3mlm into a bank account that pays 5% monthly in Nigeria.
What of if he bought 50 wheel barrow and make 50 uniform and hire it out daily and make 10,000 daily.
What getting a water tanker more biz during g dry season.
You can ask me more
My uncle is doing this and it's a very solid business.
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by joinnow: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
PeaceIlya:
My uncle is doing this and it's a very solid business.
CONGRAT
Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by advanceDNA: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Why?

There is staking 15% APY
He can so spot trading and get returns of 40%
You can check my signature to register

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) / My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.