Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? (34456 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Advice Concerning : I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by brainhgeek(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
What motivated you to ask her out? If both of you are viberating on the same frequency,it won't be difficult for either of you to carry or flow along with the other.....at least while the love is still in the air.
Don't be too happy yet, the love will finish one day and what will be left is commitment.
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
CaroLyner:
If you don't know what to do next then you're not ready for a relationship tongue
Why are you discouraging him? are you okay?
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by CBTxFactor: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sorry, I have nothing worthwhile to advise. But, imagine she she's looking answers same way you are.
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by seyz91(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mtcheewww!

Naso e dey shark from the begining undecided undecided

Nothin new
cPapaAjascO:
Well it didnt take up to an hour asking her out and she gave me a yes. But I am lost and confused as to what to do next.

This would be my very first real relationship and I dont want to screw it up. This babe is special and well versed in almost every topic of discussion. She tickles my brain with her intelligence and I want to quit old odd escapades with desperate girls and start a real relationship.

Thing is, I dont know how to go about it.

Day 1 she said YES

Day 2 I dont have an idea of how to get it started.

Do I call her or text her or send her money or gifts or take her out shopping or swimming

I m already scared that my relationship with her may end even before it starts. I need ideas guys.

Help me!!! grin

Wahala no dey finish !!!
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Goldp5988(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
Well it didnt take up to an hour asking her out and she gave me a yes. But I am lost and confused as to what to do next.

This would be my very first real relationship and I dont want to screw it up. This babe is special and well versed in almost every topic of discussion. She tickles my brain with her intelligence and I want to quit old odd escapades with desperate girls and start a real relationship.

Day 1 she said YES

Do I call her or text her or send her money or gifts or take her out shopping or swimming

I m already scared that my relationship with her may end even before it starts. I need ideas guys.

Help me!!! grin

Wahala no dey finish !!!

Ask Google
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by thaprofit88: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
cPapaAjascO:

Day 1 she said YES

Help me!!! grin

Wahala no dey finish !!!

Go and buy a facket of kwondom fa
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Petroking: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lots of advice will come but the utmost truth is be yourself. Go outing ask the simple questions get to know each other better.

cPapaAjascO:

Day 1 she said YES

Help me!!! grin

Wahala no dey finish !!!
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by shoprite: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next?

Go in ! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by od501: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
cPapaAjascO:

Day 1 she said YES

Help me!!! grin

Wahala no dey finish !!!

You did what?! Lol...prepare to spend like u are married already. You don't do that bro...times has changed. Everything na brain, you can still collect while making another SIMPS dude pay for it. Damn u messed up. Any ways, u don enter shaa...enjoy the experience.

Take her to a garden or nice restaurant and have a good laugh. Don't fake it, be natural, don't try too hard to crack jokes or to impress hence, be yourself. Goodluck shaa..but know say u Bleep up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
time is running out against me... the relationship is already some hours old and I have done nothing and said nothing... she will soon start growing cold feet

Help me nah... I heard u are Ubunja and this is your alternate moniker. Help me nahgrin
Relationship some hours old,heheeheh

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by od501: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
I m scared... mood swings and cold feets may set in and she might jump ship ASAP

Who d Bleep is this?! Oga no fey lose guide oo...u are the alfa male here. Never let her dictate the turn, Go forbit soldier!!
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by peter8535: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ayo2004:
Mumu don dey fo grin
I see you coming back to create a thread on heartbreak in a few weeks since u have refused to listen to the words of the wise one,mosdii
Better smash that Toto and pack your load cheesy
naso u 2 go take marry..big head
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by ezewealth(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
I know DAT feeling when u asked a crush and she obliged, u are confused right now, u don't know ur next move, u want to be calculative because u dont want to do some thing that will make her lose interest in you.

My advice
You have to know what she likes, invite for a game date
U can go bowling,
U guy fit go book club, if she likes reading
Play chess
Play lawn tennis
Just treat her as a normal friend. To put your energy, e no worth am.
Treat her as u would treat ur sister or friend.
Once in awhile una fit go see movies. Small small una go bond together, no force am

1 Like

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by concho(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
time is running out against me... the relationship is already some hours old and I have done nothing and said nothing... she will soon start growing cold feet

Help me nah... I heard u are Ubunja and this is your alternate moniker. Help me nahgrin
You are being desperate and it unmanlly (smiles) . Invest more on your self and continue enriching your purse .
That same thing that attracted her will hold her down .
Be unpredictable in all you do and spend with sense . Relationship is more like ponzi , so invest only what you can afford to lose .
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by McOluOmo: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
I still dont understand why guys usually think having sex quickly or later adds something good into their lives?
Baba! If you no Bleep that babe in a week time from today...forget it(be careful about it), if not bcus of sex would u have asked her out in the first place. Try bleep that girl b4 she look else where. All they can offer is just s3x and nothing more.

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by erinatso: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Give her belle then thank me later
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Aguogba(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
OP how old are you?
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Drella(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Lo your level of reasoning is appalling, very shallow bruh, where did I insinuate that it adds good or bad, did I even point out it adds anything, you just want to counter, amukun meko.

Him countering you,is it an insult?
Why then are you insulting him?

Sheath your sword and stop showing unnecessary emotions like a woman.
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Geenosko: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
You and Buhari have one thing in common.
You want power, when you get it you have no clue what to do with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by The5DME(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Geenosko:
grin savage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Itzebi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
JUST B A MAN BRO
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Drella(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Goldp5988:

Ask Google

I understand most ladies won't understand what op is passing through.
Simply because,ladies are mostly likely being asked out by the guy.It is most likely the guy that is piloting the relationship.

So they do nothing and know nothing!

1 Like

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Itzebi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=cPapaAjascO post=103455507]Well it didnt take up to an hour asking her out and she gave me a yes. But I am lost and confused as to what to do next.

Day 1 she said YES

Help me!!! grin

Wahala no dey finish !!![/quote
WAHALA NO DEY FINISH
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by peacettw: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
@op. Been reading your replies and you seem thoroughly confused and indecisive.

The good part of all this is that you were able to muster up the courage to ask her out AND SHE SAID YEEESSSS! I don't know about you but that should keep anyone on a drug-high enough to make you literally do the impossible. Unless of course you are just looking to fool around which will explain a lot of your current attitude.

Best to leave the poor girl alone please. We gals don't like moving around with a man who is utterly clueless. It is a massive turn off. Put your act together or gather up the courage to set her free so she won't waste her precious moments on you. Your choice
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by KayCee92(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Invite her to the house and play her Papa Ajasco grin grin
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by KayCee92(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
I heard joe clef's ideas can set a relationship ablaze... I want to be careful so I dont get misguided

grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by Sebgajere(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bros Naija blood no dey ur body again? Ask her to come to ur house na. Na d usuals b dat���
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by hansomb: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
EASYGURU:
bro goto google and read all books By Joe Clef on Scribd for free and change your life.

Joe Clef is an international best seller. He has devoted his time in helping men with anything relationship and sex. He has changed the lives of millions of nice guys to good-bad guy.

He has taught men how to woo a lady, how to keep a long conversation with a woman and never lack what to say, how to develop confidence like an alpha male, how to cure premature ejaculation and last long in bed, how to chat with women, how to develop a sense of humor and make anyone laugh, how to satisfy a woman in bed like a pro, how to make a man’s penis bigger, how to cure erectile dysfunction, and how to make a woman fall madly in love with you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by GodisFirst: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Try do a little introduction about yourself, like your age, what you do for a living, the essence of the relationship etc, so that we can be a bit on the same page with you and be able to advise you better. If not we may advise you wrongly.
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by MarioZigabel(f): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
What are you wasting time for. F**k her immediately. Abi you no get pr**k? After f**king her, go and join banditry
Re: I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? by hansomb: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Geenosko:
I concure. Most Nigerian leaders are like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.