Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please (24911 Views)

What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please by Pelxmiye(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
KristaPretty:
Do whatever makes you happy my dear.

After being counselled and talked to but you're still scared of marriage and don't want to to get married? Please don't so. It is not a do or die issue as some people are married but unhappy. Society puts pressure on people too much in Nigeria (which I am sure of).

Due to personal encounters with several women who had severe issues and died, I developed severe Tokophobia (make una check google grin) and no matter the pressure do not see myself wanting to go down that path when married - Gestational surrogacy is the plan and I am hoping and praying for a man who would understand this.

You see this life ehn, na how you do am you go enjoy am. Do only what makes you happy without thinking of these negative shallow minded people. They judge others without hearing their story, they act like saints but are devils inside.

I no kukuma send anybody

And who'll pay for the gestational surrogacy, you or the man undecided undecided
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please by KristaPretty(f): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Pelxmiye:

And who'll pay for the gestational surrogacy, you or the man undecided undecided

You who have decided to pokenose will make payment.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please by Pelxmiye(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
KristaPretty:

Okay ma grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please by Pelxmiye(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
KristaPretty:

grin grin grin oya come and force me nah
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please by MrMacinterchi1: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
If u are a Muslim, listen to all apostle Joshua Selman messages on YouTube everyday and obey the instructions. It will convert u to a Christian and infuse the Holy Spirit in you that helps to clear all fears, doubts and timidity
So she has to convert to Christianity before she will be without fear and able to consider marriage?

Lord have mercy on Us all.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2021
I'm definitely bookmarking this thread. I'm also afraid of the marriage thingy. Let me bookmark this for future reference. I know and trust myself, but how about my potential partner? Now, that's the million dollar question no one can answer with certainty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.