Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition (16061 Views)

El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Moorish: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Southern lands deserve control of their resources, not presidency

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Sammy07: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zulum:

Who told you that Zulum is a Fulani?

Which university did u attend, if u attend any?

Od.e, who doesn't know He's kanuri?
You have assimilation problem.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
VillagePipu:

Then, we will carve out your barren Northern states for you to rule. You won't rule a single inch of the South.
Mind you, your brothers riding okada and doing menial jobs will be deported back to the North so they can enjoy Northern rule.

You fulanis will still beg but it will be too late.

Aren't you tired of issuing threats?

All the previous ones you issued, what has become of them?

Worse things were said during Goodluck's time, he ended up staying for one tenure

Ipob said all sorts, now nnamdi kanu is helpless and ipob is irrelevant

Abeg eat humble pie and say something reasonable, with or without you and your likes, Nigeria will continue

undecided

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sincinnati:
Kanuri people are gradually leaving Föolani hegemony while hausa continues to lick föolani asshole.

From your statement, Zulum is licking Ganduje and El-rufai's assholes because they hold the same position

You're a numbskull...smh
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Deepthoughts: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Prof zulum should be bold to say the presidency should go to the SE in 2023 if he really meant n want to say the right thing for peace unity and progress of the country.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gbagura:
Zulum is a rare breed in the north.

How many of your governors can measure up to him?
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Deepthoughts:
Prof zulum should be bold to say the presidency should go to the SE in 2023 if he really meant n want to say the right thing for peace unity and progress of the country.

If the South East wants it, it should fight for it

Why should they be handed it?
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Deepthoughts: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayaaz:

If the South East wants it, it should fight for it

Why should they be handed it?
please educate me on how other zones fought for theirs.

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by chopperharris: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Educationalserv:
hope u have eaten break fast today .unity mean unit is not clear .
As you see him so, he never eat since yesterday. Hungry want kill am and he’s talking rubbish.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by chopperharris: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
theTranslator:
good

see what southern unity can cause
The north has no choice

We would get a southern president
Undo all the rubbish Buhari has done

Then restructure into regions

Then maybe
Disintegrate in the nearest future into reasonable nations

I doubt we can trust a southern president to go and do the needful. Once them enter na one chance. Look at Goodluck. Look at Osibanjo. Only blowing grammar them sabi.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Gbogbowa: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Deepthoughts:
please educate me on how other zones fought for theirs.

My question is, is the South East owed the presidency? If so, why?

Even the South East leaders that have established themselves nationally e.g Rochas, Ouk etc. Have berated their people several times for being antagonistic towards the center

Why should power brokers at the center consider a South East slot? The region has no bargaining power because they've made no maneuvers to be a part of the power game
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by AnanseK(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2021

The Southern Governors resolution deliberate attempting to impose a contentious system of the rotational presidency that turns all democratic norms and accepted indices of our national demography on their heads will not be accepted.
That the Southern Governors’ threat to impose and enforce this undemocratic leadership selection process on the North, is aimed at destroying democracy, it is a calculated design to de- enfranchise some sections of the country and impose a president that is not elected by majority citizens. It will be resisted. The southern Governors can float a political party , select their southern candidate and contest with other Nigerians. Unless they want a President for Southern Nigeria , that we can discuss and they can go and have that.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
osuofia2:
Zulums doesn't speak for the entire North. He is entitled to his opinion. The North must complete the term of Yar'adua GEJ used.
So the South wait

Arewa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Deepthoughts: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayaaz:

My question is, is the South East owed the presidency? If so, why?

Even the South East leaders that have established themselves nationally e.g Rochas, Ouk etc. Have berated their people several times for being antagonistic towards the center

Why should power brokers at the center consider a South East slot? The region has no bargaining power because they've made no maneuvers to be a part of the power game
your first response to my comment was that"if the SE want the presidency then they should fight for it" n I asked you to educate me on how the other zones had fought for the presidency they had enjoyed, instead of you to now brace up n answer me intelligently with fact you are just blabbing,most of you are just persons behind the crow completely devoid of reasoning or sound opinion, it's your likes in positions of authority that are destroying the country.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by 7lives: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
sureukraine111:
That one is as sure as it is that the sun comes in the morning..

The issue is, WHICH PART OF THE SOUTH?

Jonathan 8 years (SS)
Obasanjo 8 years(SW)
Osinbajo (Vice for 8 years) (SW)
Emeka, Obi, Keleshi,shukwuma etc ( 0 years) (SE)

It is very evident where it should come from.

NB:I am not from SE

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
The thing be say una no be good players, if only una no try to sabotage Buhari's government since 2015, I for spend my money to campaign for Igbo president.
But you see I'm a mature person, I understand every game played by your politicians and the military wing of PDP, the Igbos.
So shebi una don dey threaten the whole country since 2015, shebi the zoo is trembling now what a great achievement.
You people should start preparing for Biabia V3 because I don't know if any Nigerian in a right frame of mind will vote for an Igbo president.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by sureukraine111: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
7lives:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
The thing be say una no be good players, if only una no try to sabotage Buhari's government since 2015, I for spend my money to campaign for Igbo president.
But you see I'm a mature person, I understand every game played by your politicians and the military wing of PDP, the Igbos.
So shebi una don dey threaten the whole country since 2015, shebi the zoo is trembling now what a great achievement.
You people should start preparing for Biabia V3 because I don't know if any Nigerian in a right frame of mind will vote for an Igbo president.
Be coherent please!
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by King44(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
The most sensible post I have read today.

Zulum has more sense than most northern elite.

I think he has not been biased when it comes to governing and security but I hope he keeps saying the truth and keeps doing the right thing.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Deepthoughts:
your first response to my comment was that"if the SE want the presidency then they should fight for it" n I asked you to educate me on how the other zones had fought for the presidency they had enjoyed, instead of you to now brace up n answer me intelligently with fact you are just blabbing,most of you are just persons behind the crow completely devoid of reasoning or sound opinion, it's your likes in positions of authority that are destroying the country.

Is anyone preventing the South East from seeking it? Why do they feel they're entitled to it and can demand for it?

Which other region do you know that wants it but refuses to fight for it and instead, asks for it with a sense of entitlement?

All those currently in the mix, earned their spots...if the South East believes it deserves a seat at the table, it should state and show why, instead of using cheap blackmail
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by 7lives: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
sureukraine111:
Be coherent please!

Don't worry you will understand me in 2023.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by sureukraine111: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
7lives:

Don't worry you will understand me in 2023.
taaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by atk5: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
We shall see, there is no course for alarm time will tell
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Sincinnati: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayaaz:

From your statement, Zulum is licking Ganduje and El-rufai's assholes because they hold the same position

You're a numbskull...smh
I just wanna remind you that you’re an Idiot, in case you have forgotten.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Gbagura: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayaaz:

How many of your governors can measure up to him?
Almajiri, you've been noticed.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sincinnati:
I just wanna remind you that you’re an Idiot, in case you have forgotten.

Next time, don't speak ignorantly

You maybe ignorant, but those who read your comments aren't

Save your empty pride cool
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by millionboi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
osuofia2:
Zulums doesn't speak for the entire North. He is entitled to his opinion. The North must complete the term of Yar'adua GEJ used.
So the South wait
osufia
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gbagura:
Almajiri, you've been noticed.

The hate is because we run you, i feel for you actually

One day e go better, don't quit
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Deepthoughts: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayaaz:

Is anyone preventing the South East from seeking it? Why do they feel they're entitled to it and can demand for it?

Which other region do you know that wants it but refuses to fight for it and instead, asks for it with a sense of entitlement?

All those currently in the mix, earned their spots...if the South East believes it deserves a seat at the table, it should state and show why, instead of using cheap blackmail
I suppose you believe that I'm igbo but far from it,I'm actually from the north Central,what I deduced from your views as expressed through your write up is that you are simply influenced by sentiments n only think of your interest only, it's no sense engaging you so do have a good day please.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by slivertongue: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Realistically there's no reason why a northerner shouldn't contest in 2023, in 2015 no one termed it wrong that buhari ran even when Gej was using a accidental Southern slot...
So if northerners chose to challenge southerners again In 2023 I'm sure the "ever willing" southerners will pull a 2015 all over again...
2023 open for all to avoid another tribalist...

sec
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by slivertongue: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Realistically there's no reason why a northerner shouldn't contest in 2023, in 2015 no one termed it wrong that buhari ran even when Gej was using a accidental Southern slot...
So if northerners chose to challenge southerners again In 2023 I'm sure the "ever willing" southerners will pull a 2015 all over again...
2023 open for all to avoid another tribalist...

seconded
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by drLammy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
My respect and love for this man have no bounds
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Deepthoughts:
I suppose you believe that I'm igbo but far from it,I'm actually from the north Central,what I deduced from your views as expressed through your write up is that you are simply influenced by sentiments n only think of your interest only, it's no sense engaging you so do have a good day please.

Where you're from has no bearing on anything

I'm simply questioning your suggestion

The South East can have the Presidency if they win it, afterall, it's their birthright as Nigerians to be eligible for it

They just shouldn't feel they're more deserving of it than others

****Drops mic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting / Gunmen Attack INEC Office, Police Station, Residential Building In Anambra / We Killed Over 300 Boko Haram Fighters, Says Niger Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.