Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders (9234 Views)

Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) / Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer / PMB Rlaxing In Poland With Govs, Ugwuanyi And Bello Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by OEPHIUS(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Peoples Democratic Party (#PDP) Board of Trustees (#BOT) members, in a closed-door meeting with the #Governor of #Enugu State and leader of the PDP in the South East, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi, on the future of the party, at the Government House, Enugu.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1473152369694990&id=100010007227700

1 Like

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Moferere: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
I hope he's not about to port

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by YoungLionken(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Closed or open door,I don't see PDP winning the Presidential election, no credible candidate undecided...

13 Likes

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Jestin: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
This political party still dey exist?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Latidoh1: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Contract extension talks
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by DoctorDree(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Meeting upon nothing........They are only concern about an election that would hold in 2yrs time like they are all promised tomorrow......

3 Likes

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by YungMillionaire: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
cool cool
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by YorubaKinging: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
The end is near
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by HOVER206: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Strategy in winning Anambra

1 Like

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Umsworld: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin
Something fishy is smelling
Surprise pakage unbundling time
In Saka's Voice I don port ooo(your position wey you occupy before carry dey go there) I don port oooo

2 Likes

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
We await the outcome
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Seniorwriter(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Useless party mongers.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Ayo2004: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
The kain news wey we dey see for this country ehn
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Sammy07: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ikeshookoo:
Which one is pdp bot again

Board of Trustees
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Seen and noted.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Sunnybay7: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Observing
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by alizma: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
The governor knows better than them. The last thing he will accept is to go back to their level, unfortunately he is not certain that PDP will give him what it takes to move to the next and a higher level.
He has watched how several PDP member go underneath while those trying to be relevant are being drag in one way or the other.
You don't expect him to wait until someone start asking him "who is bankrolling your lifestyle" or turn Yahaya Bello's errand boy before he get sense.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Ominx: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmmm! It's after news came out that the Governor of Enugu is the next to jump ship that they are meeting with him. I wish them a fruitful discussion in the meeting.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by FILEBE(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Afi BOT na
Anti BOT nko?

Discussing their Selfish interests as usual.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by heniford2: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
His planning to run for senator with nothing to show for in enugu
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Fiscus105(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
So, Secondus don go AWOL (absent without on leave)

1 Like

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
always closed door.. no wonder whether they say after the meeting no dey get head
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by rawtouch: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
update me when the meeting is over
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by bigdammyj: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Noted
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by alizma: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Victory2222:
Alright.

Gooday sir/ma, please am looking for job, am an HND holder in Accounting, my additional qualifications are peachtree Accounting(Sage), SPSS, Computer Appreciation and also well experience in quickbooks. my contact is 0 7 0 3 8 1 9 6 1 1 6. Thanks
Always add your state of residence and local government in a post like this.

1 Like

Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by Okoroawusa: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
It must be because of Ikpeazu of Abia who is about to leave the party.
Re: PDP BOT In Closed Door Meeting With Ugwuanyi And Enugu PDP Leaders by KarnellAbra: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Do you bet on football matches? Visit the link on my signature to get information on how to never lose another football bet again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items / Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) / Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.