Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) (51281 Views)

DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Nkitara: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Protest is weakness...

Fear fear tribe..

I guess, is sophistication grin

Good luck protesting in Nigeria
You too mumu guy
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by tomzyELNINO: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
You voted for Buhari, so enjoy him.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Protest is weakness...

[s]Fear fear tribe..

Good luck protesting in Nigeria[/s]
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by KillMNKnow(f): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nkitara:
You too mumu guy
grin
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Timon4real(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
You're funny, they should ask for better governance and accountability??
In this con3?
Are you a foreigner?
Well from your write-up you admitted there's no accountability and good governance, so you should be asking for that too if you want.. nobody stops you.
NB: don't wait for them to help you ask for that...ask for what you want too
Vyolet:
The sovereignty of the federal republic of Nigeria cannot be traded and it is not for anyone to trample upon.
These people should ask for better governance and accountability rather than Oduwa republic or whatever.
No matter your jazz, you can never win the Government cos even your jazzman or woman oo koja ibawi..

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by GABRIEL6036: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Protest is weakness...

Fear fear tribe..

You are a real foolish idiot... If the war starts an your own tribe withstand Yoruba aggressive war?
You no get sense.. Sense is far from you.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Aphrygian:
you can't not see it, as if ibadan is a street. Ibadan that things can be happening at iwo road and Pple at challenge area will not even no what's going on.
you are correct dear. Am in ibadan, but yet to see the protest. Ibadan is big actually, and one mustn't see everything as the news goes except one witnesses it. God will help us and do His best for us.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by KillMNKnow(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

You are a real foolish idiot... If the war starts an your own tribe withstand Yoruba aggressive war?
You no get sense.. Sense is far from you.
Which one is "Yoruba aggressive war"

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by seyz91(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari should do the needful and resign
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
And were you told they're not SENSIBLE to be protesting to seek Buhari's resignation?

You need Brain reevaluating slap
PrinceOfLagos:
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by seyz91(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
No mind that mumu up there
Aphrygian:
you can't not see it, as if ibadan is a street. Ibadan that things can be happening at iwo road and Pple at challenge area will not even no what's going on.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Laslaslala: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Aphrygian:
You have time for children sha,I mean toddlers
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Ayomi90: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin Let me stay here till someone tells me there is real juju lipsrsealed let all of them go back to know what to do with 2023 elections
Like votes count.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by gaftsoil(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
He is an evil man, he won't
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by dragunov: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Protest is weakness...

Fear fear tribe..

You are a savage. You come from a barbaric people and your ideals are uncivilized. Dolt!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
They should just take easy with this agitation of a thing
No one can win against FG in this con3

Meanwhile me never see any protest here o in IB

FTC
On record that during Buhari's tenure every group what their country :
Ijaw nation
Ibom nation
Fulani nation
Biafra nation
Oduduwa nation
Arewa nation
Middle belt nation
Niger delta nation.
Buhari has contaminated the name "Nigeria"
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Protest is weakness...

How so? I guess some people would rather live on their knees all the days of their lives. But I am glad when that rain falls, it would touch every nook and cranny of the zoo.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Ayomi90: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
setobaba:
Must protesters always be hoodlums? We really don’t know how to go about this protest of thing here in this part of the world
Is there any hoodlum in ur area you see among them? I don't know how you arrived at protesters are hoodlums.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by KillMNKnow(f): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
dragunov:

You are a savage. You come from a barbaric people and your ideals are uncivilized. Dolt!
proud of that. Because that's the only way of dominating
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by israelmao(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
They should just take easy with this agitation of a thing
No one can win against FG in this con3

Meanwhile me never see any protest here o in IB

FTC
No one can win against FG but people can win against FG because these people are more than one.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Meanwhile, Boko Haram, an actual secessionist and terrorist organization, has taken control of several local governments in Bornu and collecting taxes from the people. But Buhari, who claims to be committed to one Nigeria, is unperturbed about this breakaway regions in the North.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by dragunov: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You call this domination? In the 21st century! ;DThat's s.tupidity. But it has an expiration date.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by kense88: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Protest is weakness...

Fear fear tribe..

Do you still travel to your village ? While your laughing at peaceful protesters, your village is been taken over by the bandits. Keep playing yourself
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by KillMNKnow(f): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
dragunov:

You call this domination? In the 21st century! ;DThat's s.tupidity. But it has an expiration date.
Okay Mr 21st century
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by KillMNKnow(f): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
kense88:
Do you still travel to your village ? While your laughing at peaceful protesters, your village is been taken over by the bandits. Keep playing yourself
what bandits? How do you know if I'm not one of them bandits
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by babane2016(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
We are back to Abacha style of terror
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
smelling dirty terrorist, your stupidity will lead you to a gruesome death worse than death of a diseased pig. You northerners always are dirty and smelling, thats why you can never be sensible. Dominate ur dirty illitrate poverty generation. INENE swallow and spit u off in the gutters you belong.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by NengiWIDEtoto: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mumu supporters lead by a mumu coward.. Sunday ogbono will be caught and fed to cats, as he decided to change to rat and evade capture.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by badoh(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Vyolet:
The sovereignty of the federal republic of Nigeria cannot be traded and it is not for anyone to trample upon.
These people should ask for better governance and accountability rather than Oduwa republic or whatever.
No matter your jazz, you can never win the Government cos even your jazzman or woman oo koja ibawi..
Would agitations have occurred if the current govt has been rulling without impunity and selective justice?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by kweensheba: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.