Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) (51276 Views)

DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Ellasure: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
I won't be surprised if we are witnessing the beginning of the end.

Buhari government is not solving any social problems.

A government was handed over to Buhari properly but it is looking like parochial selfish desires and interests will disrupt the Nigerian state.

Two many hands in a pot of soup spoils the soup.

Getting the young men and women agitated today and should they have reasons to troop out to the streets like end saars protest again could be unhelpful for the unity of Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Kingstanding: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
They should just take easy with this agitation of a thing
No one can win against FG in this con3

Meanwhile me never see any protest here o in IB

FTC
. Ibadan is the second largest city in Africa and I'm very sure you can't be in many areas at the same time. Thanks.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by West2019(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why taking this lifeless president to resign
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by AnotherAlien: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Joromi1:
These guys should have waited a little bit before doing this protest.
The arrested folks need to be released asap. They have not been granted access to lawyers for a week now.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Havertz10: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
500m grin

Cash out
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by dex4sure: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari should do the needful and resign

Asap
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
dex4sure:

Asap
Resign ASAP? Honestly you must be a kid, please exit the politics section, it is not for children, 21 & over only.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
AnotherAlien:

The arrested folks need to be released asap. They have not been granted access to lawyers for a week now.
DSS is profiling them, go read United States history & see how they dealt with the bandits & secessionist in their early years of independence, the Federal Government of Nigeria shouldn’t handle these misconstrued minded citizens with the wrong interpretation, mixed up with faint mischief imaginations with kid’s gloves.

Absolute force is only what they understand, you can’t reason with political & social illiterates like Igboho & Mazi, there stupid actions in the south of Nigeria, is encouraging Boko Haram & so called bandits, although I know they are all the same just in different formations.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Thereishel: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

FTC

Who tell you no one can won against FG? You are childish and naive. Protest made IBB to step aside by force in 1992.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by odonkoro: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Most people assume that what they saw in some films are true or real live actions, hence they use their lives and precious time try to enact what they saw with their lives physically.
No retreat no surrender? Okay, we shall see. A stubborn flies always follow a cadaver into the grave.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thereishel:

Who tell you no one can won against FG? You are childish and naive. Protest made IBB to step aside by force in 1992.
Which protest, did they make MKO Abiola President? Protesting just to make noise, not to achieve a set out positive outcome & goal. People that have nothing to do with their future can go & fight The Federal Government, We the people of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, & let us see how long you can last in your presumed agitation or warfare.
Most people purportedly wailing if Pdp was to win, they will forget all this so called agitation.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by okuta007: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari should do the needful and resign

walahi, the man don cast north so badly that no one in the south sees themselves as part of a country with the north in it and i blame the northern leaders who could not call him to other when he started the nepotism thing
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by dex4sure: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Resign ASAP? Honestly you must be a kid, please exit the politics section, it is not for children, 21 & over only.

Are you really in this country He needs to resign with immediate effect, when all the things happening in this country reaches your dormot then you will understand what i mean
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Happen in 7 days lmao. Pple joke too much
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
okuta007:

walahi, the man don cast north so badly that no one in the south sees themselves as part of a country with the north in it and i blame the northern leaders who could not call him to other when he started the nepotism thing
So you want me to believe that it is because of President Buhari in Abuja & the people he choose in his kitchen cabinet @ Federal Level that made you not be able to prosper your life? Mr Man go & sit down, what kind of lazy minded person are you, are you an Aboki, or a Southern Almijiri?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
This people are so funny and jobless...you are protesting on high cost of food,insecurity,unemployment and high cost of cooking gas but protesting on Sunday igboho...some people in this country are idiots combine with bad leaders...who do this to us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
dex4sure:

Are you really in this country He needs to resign with immediate effect, when all the things happening in this country reaches your dormot then you will understand what i mean
Almijiri Who is the Governor of your state? Has Local Government elections been conducted in your state?, Can you mention one thing your state government has done for you, that has added any value whatsoever to your life? Mention 3, & I will personally embark on the mission for President Buhari to hand over power to Osinbajo.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
teejaymoremoney:
This people are so funny and jobless...you are protesting on high cost of food,insecurity,unemployment and high cost of cooking gas but protesting on Sunday igboho...some people in this country are idiots combine with bad leaders...who do this to us?
Protest in Nigeria is based on ethnicity & religion, a minority from 2 of the 3 major tribes are caught up in a selfish egotistical mindset, big time political & social illiterates.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by fashionnisir(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who is the Governor of your state? Can you mention one thing he has done for you, that has added any value whatsoever to your life? Mention 3, & I will personally embark on the mission for President Buhari to hand over power to Osinbajo.

you serious, like i mean seriously, are you mr biden , you mean Osinabajo will be the president. oh that thoughtful of you.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
fashionnisir:

you serious, like i mean seriously, are you mr biden , you mean Osinabajo will be the president. oh that thoughtful of you.
What does Joseph Biden have to do with what I said?, That is why I say most often than not, these kids on Nairaland don’t think critically, they just say anything that passes through their myopic medullas like a runaway train of track to Lokoja, you want President Buhari to resign, OK who will become the president when he eventually resigns? Or you want Nigeria to just hand it over to Atiku & pdp to continue in power @ Federal level? Yeye Hypocrites, Keep deceiving yourself waiting for resignation.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

FTC

FG is afraid of Protest .. that is the only thing that can bring the govt down.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by ReneDaniels: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Men , you guys should take it easy. It's a failed system we're operating in, one were after such a protest u can be tailed home and waylaid...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by fashionnisir(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What does Joseph Biden have to do with what I said?, That is why I say most often than not, these kids on Nairaland don’t think critically, they just say anything that passes through their myopic medullas like a runaway train of track to Lokoja, you want President Buhari to resign, OK who will become the president when he eventually resigns? Or you want Nigeria to just hand it over to Atiku & pdp to continue in power @ Federal level? Yeye Hypocrites, Keep deceiving yourself waiting for resignation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:

FTC

Shut up oga
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Protest in Nigeria is based on ethnicity & religion, a minority from 2 of the 3 major tribes are caught up in a selfish egotistical mindset, big time political & social illiterates.

Exactly bunch of illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
berrystunn:

FG is afraid of Protest .. that is the only thing that can bring the govt down.

Nigeria is a dis fragmented society of states, how can a protest in one state affect the whole Country, The Federal Republic of Nigeria?, Do you think people in Delta State, or Edo State care about what is happening in Ibadan? Do you think people in Eastern Nigeria care about nuisance agitators in Gombe, or Kaduna State, riot police will just shoot you for nothing in whatever state that you are disturbing the peace, & that will be the end of your chapter.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by fashionnisir(f): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

i can see you are dancing round the cycle ,you are simple a fulani man and will think lesser of your follow man better than you. you wouldn't give power to osbanjo again now it is now Atiku & pdp . that is why people mistake this country for a zoo. when all you think about is cow and donkey.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by dragunov: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Okay Mr 21st century

Alright Mr stoneage.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
fashionnisir:

i can see you are dancing round the cycle ,you are simple a fulani man and will think lesser of your follow man better than you. you wouldn't give power to osbanjo again now it is now Atiku & pdp . that is why people mistake this country for a zoo. when all you think about is cow and donkey.
If you are not ashamed, Aboki I told you mention the Governor of your State, & mention 1 thing (Social Program or Economic Policy Intervention) your state has done for you to elevate you from economical & social misery, is that too much to ask of you? After you mention what has been done for you, we will embark on our mission to kindly tell the President to step aside, his legacy is in good hands with Osinbajo.

Notwithstanding back to the topic @ hand, please mention the Governor of your state, & how your state government, center & Local Government has positively impacted your life & family’s since the return to democrazy on May 29th 1999, I’ll be waiting for the achievements of your state government on your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) by fashionnisir(f): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Aboki I told you mention the Governor of your State, & mention 1 thing your state has done for you to elevate you from economical & social misery, is that too much to ask of you? After you mention what has been done for you, we will embark on our mission to kindly tell the President to step aside, his legacy is in good hands with Osinbajo.

Notwithstanding back to the topic @ hand, please mention the Governor of your state, & how your state government has positively impacted your life & family’s since the return to democrazy since May 29th 1999, I’ll be waiting for the achievements of your state government on your life.

Get these straight in to your head, we as Nigeria as come to a point were we don't ask your politician to do anything for us ,why there are failure, all we ask now is provide SECURITY to the mass society , have we asked to much oh! oh excuses the governor can't control the executive arms but the president, but we all know the tables turns around when they want to commit their abominable. so i ask you when are you handing over power?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.