Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) (71844 Views)

Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / #Chivido2020: 6 Unmatched Qualities Chioma Used To Lure Davido Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Divoc19(f): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why are men so easily deceived like this.
Can't they just say NO!
If you check now the deceased may be married or has a girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Whether in her house or in your house or in a Hotel! As long as it is for sin, brother Flee ! Flee! Flee!

Keep quiet jare!
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Lumig: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Guys ! Guys!! Guys!!! How many times did I call you?? Fear women... They are ready and willing tools in the hand of devil, remember the first man. I say again... Run!

2 Likes

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Starzo: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Why are men so easily deceived like this.
Can't they just say NO!
If you check now the deceased may be married or has a girlfriend
Yes. Always blame the man for everything even if the woman murders an entire village

1 Like

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Ambber(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Model Used to lure? This headline is mf confusing
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by yungchop: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dddd
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
This kind model wey get bear Belle kwanu
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
MITCHELL96:
You see this gender ? Fear them, They're devil most powerful bait/weapon to lure somebody, especially Men undecided undecided Asin ehn, I'm still wondering sef, undecided undecided if you take a look back, you'll realize how many people have been ruined by this Gender and mostly sexual relates cases

E.g That T.V CEO murdered in Lekki And many more we haven't heard too
Vagina people again
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
I'm lost. Very confusing story undecided
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by SOAG(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ladies and gentle men should we call this power of vag!.na or what? Anyways, RIP to the fallen soldier
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by BlackDuke(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Guess he didn't read the Delilah story
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by neyo0h: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is why I like Arab countries, give these females a yard and they'll take a mile.

Liberalism destroys civilization.

1 Like

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Youngwiz71:
by means of a whorish woman, a man is turned into a piece of bread

Hassanmaye:

Vagina people again
Lumig:
Guys ! Guys!! Guys!!! How many times did I call you?? Fear women... They are ready and willing tools in the hand of devil, remember the first man. I say again... Run!
GThunder:
This gender is the most useless gender have ever seen

Are his fellow men who beat him to death innocent?
Or are all men terrible because of what those men did too?

See how the generalization makes y’all look?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
neyo0h:
This is why I like Arab countries, give these females a yard and they'll take a mile.

Liberalism destroys civilization.
You’re right.
We need to take away your right to vote, your right to education and even your privilege to move around unsupervised. That’s what will fix the civilization.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by neyo0h: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
cococandy:

You’re right.
We need to take away your right to vote, your right to education and even your privilege to move around unsupervised. That’s what will fix the civilization.

It does , the average Kuwait woman is living better than you the African liberal.

1 Like

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by FunnyDude(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Big time rule bro, I feel you!

I did this recently, met her on FB in my state, it turns out well though. Beeped her 3 times.

What will be will be
Make God dey save man grin.
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
neyo0h:

It does , the average Kuwait woman is living better than you the African liberal.
I wasn’t arguing with you.
I know the average Kuwait woman is living better than you. That’s why those inhibitions need to be forced on you so you can live their awesome life too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by neyo0h: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Women should be married off through arranged marriages.. they can still get education and work.

Patriarchy must come back in full effect to stop the decline, women are loose cannons that must be tamed at societal levels.

1 Like

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by sylve11: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Youngwiz71:
by means of a whorish woman, a man is turned into a piece of bread

very important quote to ponder on when thinking about sexcape. cool
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by neyo0h: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
cococandy:

I wasn’t arguing with you.
I know the average Kuwait woman is living better than you. That’s why those inhibitions need to be forced on you so you can live their awesome life too.

Don't get the sacarsm or reverse psychology.

They definitely have better standards of living , aren't your liberal African sister's working as house maid's in the middle East.
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by BafanaBafana: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
This could just be quite similar to the Matter of the Super tv boss.

So many Great men have been sent to Eternity due to Backside and Bobbi.
So many Great Destinies have been slaughtered on the table of fleshly lust.

Gentlemen, wake up! Don't allow any Jezebel or Delilah send you 6ft before your time.

Flee from them! Flee from all appearances of Evil..
Submit to Godliness and Purity. It will save u a whole lot.
Jesus never touched backside or bobbi, but he still died.
Something must kill a man
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by sylve11: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Starzo:
Pesin wey nor get yansh dey set 'booty' trap for person??

you don see am na. cool
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by ZooOga: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abeg... UK wahala news, one of the sane countries that some NL ppl always expound about while putting down dem own.
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Abascoh: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Saphiere come and tell us the kind of future this female has.
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
The Delilah should be sent to jail.
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
MITCHELL96:
You see this gender ? Fear them, They're devil most powerful bait/weapon to lure somebody, especially Men undecided undecided Asin ehn, I'm still wondering sef, undecided undecided if you take a look back, you'll realize how many people have been ruined by this Gender and mostly sexual relates cases

Bleep! You wonder why the devil has no female companion! Men are evil but women are evil raise to power 100000000000000000
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Harmattan123(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
He died because he was a FOOL
Only fool dies like this..............
No woman can use love or body to trap me......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
Just look at how a booty call ended this one's life, after God, fear women before Satan, even Satan negotiates with women before he can succeed.
fucking true bro.
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
TeddBundy:

Blame your uncontrollable prick and not women
STFU Sapphire's sister!
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
MITCHELL96:

The loan shark and the two men that tortured the victim to death should not be feared abi?
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
MAY-DAY! MAY-DAY! Situation CRITICAL MAN DOWN!! repeat MAN DOWN! embarassed embarassed
Re: Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
MITCHELL96:

If the dead man had treated the daughter of Jezebel like the bitch she is, he will still be walking today. I can only fucck when I want, not because one olosho is showing me her pussy and her breast and the session must be in my safe zone. You don't invite me biitch, I do the inviting and I choose the location and time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.