Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. (1235 Views)

How Facebook Looked Like In 2004 Check The Image / Clients Who Cheat Web Designers After Getting A Demo / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by damolat: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hey guys has anyone seen the dbanj website? It has some nice brushes like the splatter paints and the floral kinds of brushes. It even has some rust and grunge brushes.

Does anyone know where I can get nice photoshop brushes like this to use for some of my sites as well. I have searched the whole of the internet but cant find anything

the dbanj website is www.mohitsrecords.com
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by niceuzor: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2007
Uhummmmmm!!! grin

But how i'm i sure that u are the webmaster of that site?

Anyway i have some photoshop brushes for you.

i just need to be convice that you re the webmaster of that site.
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by smartsoft(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2007
His not the designer, badex is the webmaster for mohitrecords, badex is a member of nairaland. and hey if you know how to use photoshop, you can get the brushes there and it also comes with some nice photoshop plug in
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by damolat: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2007
so how can I get the photoshop brushes. I need a site where I can download them from. What do y'all think
I believe there would be some skilled photoshop artists in the house who would love to share some knowledge
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by smartsoft(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2007
this kind of thing is good when doing something of this nature i mean the brushes and the fonts always good for entertainment websites.
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by Cactus(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2007
you might find something cool here

http://www.brusheezy.com/

and also check out vecteezy if u r into vectors
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by damolat: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2007
thanks for that cactus.

Smartsoft, who is this badex guy, do you know his website address.
I would like to get in touch with him.
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by Cactus(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2007
no problem just helping
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by nuckecy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
@damolat: Look closer u'll find what you need. Brushes is all over the net. http://www.deviantart.com/ its a nice place to find brushes.
Re: You Designers I Need Nice Photoshop Brushes Like In The Dbanj Website. by damolat: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
has anyone seen this website. www.fourkornerz.com

their website is 2 tite men. I know i'm digressing but i just av to mention this. they av some nice brushes as well.

they are young nigerians based in the UK and have become international gospel artistes

(1) (Reply)

/ Help! How Do I Add Drop Down Menu To A Webpage / Rocking Nigerian Online Forums - Where Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.