Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) (52057 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by MrColdsweat: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oga, you and your fellow billionaires are worth trillions, yet to solve world hunger na $30bn.

Make una allow God to use una.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by AmuRubber(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
If I be pastor & dis man join my church, I don hammer be dat.

Tithe From Jeff Bezos:
10% of $211bn = $21.1bn (My New Net Worth)

Sweet vanity kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by whippersnapper(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
What of mansa musa, john Rockefeller, Henry Ford

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
THIS MAN IS A REAL BY PRODUCT OF DEMOCRAT PARTY, NO WONDER HE, ZURKABURG AND DORSY RIG ELECTION FOR BIDEN.
IMAGINE A WHOLE PENTAGON CANCELING A CONTRACT WITH BILL GATE MICROSOFT JUST TO AWARD IT TO BEZOS AMAZON BECAUSE MICROSOFT SIGN THE CONTRACT WITH TRUMP HMMMM.
DEMOCRAT HAVE MONOPOLISED THE ENTIRE US ECONOMY TO INDIVIDUALS THEREBY IMPOVERISHING THE REST OF THEIR CITIZEN..
DEMOCRATS ARE THE REASON WHY TWITTER FACEBOOK, GOGGLE, BLM ARE HAVING MORE INFLUENCE OVER GOVERNMENT. DEMOCRATS HAVE DESTROYED MEDIA ALL OVER THE WORLD, THAT IS WHY U HEAR DISTORTED NEWS FROM CNN, BBC, ALJAZEERA ETC. NO SINGLE FACT ARE REPORTED NOW ADAYS(CHRIS CUOMO AND LEMON ARE THE WORST), THE WORLD MEDIA KEEP PRAISING CHINA, INSTEAD OF INVESTIGATING WHY CHINA INFECT THE WORLD WITH DEADLY VIRUS.
BEZOS IS A PRODUCT OF A CORRUPT US SYSTEM JUST LIKE DANGOTE.
BUT CONGRAT TO HIM FOR PLAYING HIS CARD WELL... MAN U DESERVE WHAT U EARN CONGRAT BEZOS, I WISH TO JOIN U SOON
Oga AWS is better than Microsoft Azure. The cancellation of the budget is the right thing to do.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
You sure
grin grin

8stargeneral:
Irish gold
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
AmuRubber:

Tithe From Jeff Bezos:

Sweet vanity kiss
Olodo it's not physical cash. His networth is mostly in stocks. It's even possible that Floyd Mayweather has more money in the bank than Jeff Bezos.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
mrchineke:

Sometimes people look great only because the people around them are sleeping, lazy, indisciplined or just stupid. There is nothing great about them. The Chinese, the Koreans (north & south), the Japanese, the Taiwanese, the Russians and the UAE have show that they are not special at all.

In Africa, laziness, ignorance and stupidity is our problem. Government officials spending more on SUVs than they spend on education and health......crazy!
africans are not lazy oga.what is sure is that you can't have it all
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Eillyeillz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Where's trump??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Chai, no India or Naija, despite na we get all the juju money!

This your post is nonsense. Not even close. The AVERAGE American is richer than average anywhere else in the world!
You are quite ignorant if you think Americans have better average standard living. Learn to read!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Whobedatte(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
mrchineke:

Illiteracy and ignorance.

I can’t wait for the Chinese to undo the evil empire called the USA
Your great grandchildren too will wait o

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by mrchineke: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Whobedatte:

Your great grandchildren too will wait o

You are a local man so no need to argue with you. I have fully residency in the state of California, Los Angeles to be precise. In Hawthorne, Inglewood, San Fernando Valley......

You may be worshiping Yankee from ya dirty corner of Lagos, not me bro! I am on ground.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Gideojim(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
This man is 19 times richer than africa richest man Aliko Dangota.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by PrincessGlow: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
NetValueFX:

You are quite ignorant if you think Americans have better average standard living. Learn to read!

By TRUE median income (if you don't count the cronically down and out and drug addicts) USA has the highest median income by far!

Here's what you wrote verbatim:
"So an average American is a poor man when compared to an average Arab (Saudi/Kuwait)"
Which is pure nonsense. See below

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Offpoint1: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
musicwriter:
Not richest man in history.

The richest man in history is Mansa Musa from Mall in West Africa. Estimated worth $400 Billion.
Mansa Musa isn't the richest man in history....

Chris Reynolds is and will forever be... He was worth $92 quadrillion briefly.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
BigDawsNet:
I kept on bragging to my hot girlfriend about how rich my father is.

They are married now lipsrsealed

Fear women o! lol
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by macof(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.com/news/3234701/jeff-bezos-richest-man-history-amazon-stocks-soar/
Mansa Musa, emperor of Mali, is still the richest man ever at ca. 400Billion Dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by BabaIbo: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
The OP is not OK.

Jeff is the richest man on earth at the moment and not the richest in the history.

OP don't even know the meaning of that word "history"
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrincessGlow:

By TRUE median income (if you don't count the cronically down and out and drug addicts) USA has the highest median income by far!

Here's what you wrote verbatim:
"So an average American is a poor man when compared to an average Arab (Saudi/Kuwait)"
Which is pure nonsense. See below
Hahaha... Even Seychelles Island has better standard of living that Americans. Research deeper.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by abbey621(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
AmuRubber:

Tithe From Jeff Bezos:

Sweet vanity kiss

My nigga.....chop knuckle grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Uniswap: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
AureliusWolf:
Na just $11B out of $211B dangote get o. Eh God. Na where one person money reach, another person own dey start.
.dangote money na stress
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
mrchineke:

Illiteracy and ignorance.

I can’t wait for the Chinese to undo the evil empire called the USA

No Chinese can't smell top 4 of this list in the next decade sef, check wetin dey do jack ma
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Offpoint1:

Mansa Musa isn't the richest man in history....

Chris Reynolds is and will forever be... He was worth $92 quadrillion briefly.

Since unah they throwback Dead body, for me King Solomon is the richest man ever grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by BigDawsNet: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

Fear women o! lol

cheesy no doubt about it
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Offpoint1: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Since unah they throwback Dead body, for me King Solomon is the richest man ever grin grin
What was his estimated net worth?
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by manmade(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
The guy seems to be dancing yahooshe in the picture number 4�
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by PrincessGlow: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
NetValueFX:

Hahaha... Even Seychelles Island has better standard of living that Americans. Research deeper.

We are talking NUMBERS. Which are easily verifiable. Stop talking nonsense. See below

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Offpoint1:

What was his estimated net worth?

Uncountable wealth, Chris Reynolds money is an error by PayPal. Revisit Google
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by ofiko123(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations to Jeff bezos..
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Igwe29:
So one person has more than Nigeria's GDP all for himself? This life no balance.

USA always on top of their game. A sane country where the system works.

what?
Nigeria's gdp is more than $350billion.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by EBEk101(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
Why are they all American i thought Arab has money

Arab no get money reach US
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by Offpoint1: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Uncountable wealth, Chris Reynolds money is an error by PayPal. Revisit Google
Uncountable wealth isn't recognized.

It doesn't matter weather it was accidental
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) by colossus91(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
God wetin Dey occur na same gorimapa we get na!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It / This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.