Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Griezmann Called CEO Of Barcelona Sponsor Rakuten To Apologise Over Alleged Raci - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Griezmann Called CEO Of Barcelona Sponsor Rakuten To Apologise Over Alleged Raci (269 Views)

Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw / Guardiola Refuses To Apologise To City Fans. / Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Griezmann Called CEO Of Barcelona Sponsor Rakuten To Apologise Over Alleged Raci by plethora007: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
The France star has tried to heal the tension between the club and their shirt sponsors after videos emerged of him mocking Asian people

Barcelona striker Antoine Griezmann has called the CEO of club sponsor Rakuten to offer his apologies after videos of him mocking Asian people surfaced online.

The France international was recorded laughing as team-mate Ousmane Dembele insulted staff who were there to fix the television in their hotel room, and in another video Griezmann is heard saying: "Ching chong". The videos are from Barcelona's pre-season tour of Japan in 2019.

Griezmann and Dembele responded to accusations of racism after the videos were shared across social media in recent days, with the former saying: "I firmly refute the accusations made against me and I am sorry if I offended my Japanese friends."
http:///36IpM50

(1) (Reply)

Ignore The Kane Penalty Controversy: Southgate's England Deserve Their Shot At E / Manchester United Latest News / Leo Messi Leaves Barcelona: All The Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.