Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees (33266 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Bala Mohammed Approves Payment Of 2021 UTME, NECO Fees For Bauchi Students / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Jayrow08: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dem go pay pass d money for Neco now
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by superCleanworks(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Auntiebookie:
This boy is on fire

grin na wah for u
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by azizsystem(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
I bame ganduje APC. Believe me I live in Kano, and before ganduje came to power, former hover keankwaso have been paying the neco fees of students who passed a "qualifying exam" in sss2. But baba gandollar stop paying nexo exam fees to deserving students 2years ago. ... APC, change!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Dpharisee: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Naso the stupid suyaselling basterrd of NL go set himself ablaze very soon while doing his dead vulture bbq.

e no go better for mamabbqgrillz.
, he will report you with his alternate moniker NLPOLICEWOMAN grin
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by CheedyJ(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tamilore11:
Death unto your soul for such wish. May u be buried in shame and sorrows. Begin to eat the bread of sadness as from today. Let tears of pain French ur clothes. As u wish others death, let it come knocking. U fool!!!!
So, how are you better than him?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by NwaScore442(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fireman cool cool
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Goldbw122(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
There is always a way out what of his weac result , they can still use that why the sucide .. I don't just understand

If you did not succeed in education there are other way on life to make it more than educational level, so you just need to be enlighten rather to commute sucide that is a big problem for the family and the school name including the said person who have don the most abominable act in life...
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Jlow2: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yet dollar=babanriga man said they use 1.5billion for school feeding every month
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by poiZon: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-youth-sets-self-ablaze-over-inability-to-pay-neco-fees

File photo
Instead of me to burn my self, make i borrow KGM gun shoot myself..
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by oloshun(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is very sad. I am very sure he had become hopeless since there was nothing hopeful in the environment. And Gandolla was boasting of N1.5b feeding scheme yesterday, so there is no service centers or family member that can help. It is sad that this guy had to take his own life because that became the last option. I hereny join those that curse politicians irrespective of regions. I mean, if we have functional societal structures, this didn't need to be the one struggling for the money, NECO itself, by statistics, would have know disparities between those that can afford the form , and those that can't, thereby giving them scholarships, or giving their parents loan, or deductible from parents' salaries. But, even the parents are jobless.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Evii: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Noooo naaaa, he would've cried out at least a good Samaritan would've come to his aid. Giving up his life for not fulfilling his academic dreams is to tell you how burning his zeal was. E pain me for this guy sha oh
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Ayo2004: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
This article reminds of that davido fia song,I no just know why grin
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Ayo2004: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
azizsystem:
I bame ganduje APC. Believe me I live in Kano, and before ganduje came to power, former hover keankwaso have been paying the neco fees of students who passed a "qualifying exam" in sss2. But baba gandollar stop paying nexo exam fees to deserving students 2years ago. ... APC, change!!!
If Nigerian students start burning themselves because of insufficient funds for exams,we for no reach 50million
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Tenaga: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oh no Now she is going to hell to suffer same thing
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It is often said that many northerners don’t like schooling, but the ones that do like schooling likes it passionately and will commit suicide if not allowed.

Extremist they are. Whatever they want to do, they do it passionately and zealously
When one person commits an act in the north, your type paint the whole north with that image! But when it's otherwise, you first blame the person who committed the act, thereafter you blame Nigeria!

Why are you like this?! What have notherners done to you that you can pass a day without dragging them for cheap likes on Nairaland?!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by ayenale1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ina lillahi wahinalillai.,.rajununa
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Ken4Christ: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
And when he finds himself in hell he will be pleading to come back Nigeria. The afterlife is real. Don't let anyone deceive you.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
say no to suicide
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Don’t worry, when ur enemy poison u amd u know about it, eat the food. Idiot
CheedyJ:

So, how are you better than him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by authority2006(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s] It is often said that many northerners don’t like schooling, but the ones that do like schooling likes it passionately and will commit suicide if not allowed.

Extremist they are. Whatever they want to do, they do it passionately and zealously
[/s]

Stop all these stereotyping bullshitts. When we have read about many southerners committing suicide over academic or education related issues. Just because you read today about one northerner committing suicide over education related issue, you began to yarn trash and forming nonsensical theories.

1 Like

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Amotolongbo(f): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
authority2006:
[/b] [/s]

Stop all these stereotyping bullshitt. When we have read many southerners committing suicide over academic or education related issues. Just because you read today about one northerner committing suicide over education related issue, you began to yarn trash.
cry me a river
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by authority2006(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
cry me a river

Your theory is nothing but crap
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by West2019(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Only that .
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by SparklingWindow(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sam0:
This is a call for total free education in Nigeria,but corruption won't let it happen
Education will be worthless if it's made free at that level coupled with the unemployment rate in the country
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by SparklingWindow(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who did his father vote for ?
does it matter? Humanity first please
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Zenithpeak(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
shocked grin

shocked

Ofemmanu1:
Naso the stupid suyaselling basterrd of NL go set himself ablaze very soon while doing his rotten vulture bbq.

e no go better for mamabbqgrillz, zombies, BMCs and their darling daddy for making the country hard.
Fire burn Dem all.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tamilore11:
Death unto your soul for such wish. May u be buried in shame and sorrows. Begin to eat the bread of sadness as from today. Let tears of pain French ur clothes. As u wish others death, let it come knocking. U fool!!!!
Kindly pay him no mind Tamilore.
This is one of the quotes that have keep up going in life and that has taken us to many successes in the works of our hands.
Apply it to everything you do also, and watch lots of success from God coming your ways.

'I will permit no man to degrade my soul by making me to hate him'

Key into this quote and watch your self flourish in life.

His prayers goes for him and his family with each and every member that liked or shared the curses, they liked and shared it for themselves and their family members unknowingly therefore bringing deaths and sorrow to their lives and it also goes for some people here that know what to do but decided to ignore, (only the ones that did not see it among them won't share in the curse!)
The more they bring their foolishness, the more progress in life God keeps bringing our way.
When something evil and bad start happening to some people in life, they will start running helter shelter to idibias and babalawos houses, wanting to know how is their lives so wretched, not knowing they invited calamity to their lives and that of their family members.

Tamilore11:

chukwuibuipob:
Fake curse/prayer grin grin.U better stop wasting Ur time cursing somebody u dnt knw,gave birth to/steal from u..Nah effort in futility

SEGLIZ:

why are you so bittered?
when last did you pray for yourself? channel this same energy to your greatness.

inumidun2010:

Lolssssss... For Christ has redeemed him from the curse of the law , being made a curse for him, for it is written, CURSED BE THE MAN WHO IS HUNG ON A TREE....
This your online ranting sef..... Being a CHURCH BOY MAKE SENSE OOOOOO... Especially if you are a WINNER... ALAYE be calming down... Abi you wan CURSE ME TOO.... MAKE I SERVE YOU LA HOT LA DROP......
Nairaland Na CRUISE...

Thanks for the heads up guys.
God gat you all.
Go and shine.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by CheedyJ(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tamilore11:
Don’t worry, when ur enemy poison u amd u know about it, eat the food. Idiot
Me an idiot abi, no problem...
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by badboyTee(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
NECO expo could have saved him from this shit with just 2k he for relax dey copy and paste for NECO but mumu boy collect triple Fire before meeting Devil .......

It is well (in booohaaariis voice) grin

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Sirkingsnado: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Chai may his soul Rip

Suicide is real bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egbe Agala Eja: UNICAL Best Graduating Student With 4.84 CGPA / First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.