Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship (34600 Views)

Why are good people always unlucky in relationships? / Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault / Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Liyastitches(f): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
From my point of view, it is because they are gullible most of the time,they tend to trust easily and overlook the hand writing on the wall.

It's also a test from God to know if your 'good heart' can stand the test of time, because good
attitude attract both good and bad, but never give up doing good, if those you are doing good to does not deserve it.

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Seniorwriter(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Liyastitches:
From my point of view, it is because they are gullible most of the time,they tend to trust easily and overlook the hand writing on the wall.

It's also a test from God to know if your 'good heart' can stand the test of time, because good
attitude attract both good and bad, but never give up doing good, if those you are doing good to does not deserve it.

They are mostly unlucky because they have a very low Emotional Quotient...

@Seniorwriter

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by midolian(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
No! They are not gullible. There are just too many opportunists out there

347 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Blacknote: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by J2381: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
midolian:
No! They are not gullible. There are just too many opportunists out there
You speak from experience? grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by MasonKendall(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Liyastitches:

Mine is different. When people I trust let me down, it doesn't prick me, rather it just looks like nothing happened cos am way less emotional.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Lucrativress(f): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Liyastitches:

Being overly good is not too good
You need a little level of a bitch in you or else you'll ignore lots of needed points you need to take note of and life itself is a bitch, so just imagine being overly good,how will you be able to detect the bitchiness of life?
Balancing your life as a good person means a bit of this and that, helps you to be more practical thereby using your head mostly than your heart

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Lucrativress(f): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Liyastitches:

Since you brought God into it,I need you to read the book of Ecclesiastes ,read it finish,use Message Version for easier understanding, King Solomon(The Quester) had things to say concerning this.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by loadedvibes: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Real question is.. do they really have good hearts ?

11 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Lucrativress(f): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Liyastitches:

The reason why you're using the word "unlucky" is cause you're way more emotional
Being practical would have said "he wasn't as good as I am or we're just not on the same page"
In no ground are you unlucky, you just used more of your heart than your head in deciphering him being good for you,he was just what he was from the beginning, you just didn't see it,Pele dear.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Lucrativress(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
post=103478465:
Before nko
Where they're just going it wrong is by thinking good heart is a enough,they have to have as good a head also..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Lucrativress(f): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
post=103478465:
Why did the former quote show post....
Okay the same with this one too

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by loadedvibes: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
So what about law of attraction and karma ?
Lucrativress:

Before nko
Where they're just going it wrong is by thinking good heart is a enough,they have to have as good a head also..

1 Like

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Lucrativress(f): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
post=103479366:
So what about law of attraction and karma ?
Laws that were made by man to suit his predicament.
When it comes to human dealings, they're more complex, it's not xyz
Those laws are less practical,even science said the humans mind can't be overly predicted, the best one can be is being as practical as possible.
Karma ko karma sutra ni,karma to me is more of time and chance, you can trigger karma to happen by working it to happen.
Let's imagine a man got drenched in mud water by his neighbour's SUV,then he sulks and wait for karma, yinmu,karma ko Calmag ni,if he doesn't work towards buying a sport's car or maybe AUDII,something bigger or faster so he can splash on his neighbour's car, he'll dream on cause probability of his Rich neighbor going poor without a car is .5

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by LikeAking: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Liyastitches:

Thats the rule of life. The good wiil die the bad will survive.

Always remember you are in a bad world.

The moment you show ur good side they will assume you are stupid.

Follow this simple rule and you will be fine= Be good and bad when necessary.

Always watch out for red flags in your next relationship.

The easiest red flags are irrelevant/manipulative complains by your partner. Its the beginning of your disrespect in a relationship.

Tell your partner to keep quiet, he or she has no right to judge you and that should be the first and last time.

I will suggest you end the relationship at this stage.

The toxic ones will still try to to manipulate and disrespect later, continue giving them the previous treatment foreever.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by LikeAking: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2021
Liyastitches:

Another important rule.

You should pick your man not the other way round. That means you have to woo the guys you like.

Pick quality guys, it goes beyond been handsome with cash.

Follow guys in your class.

Number 2

Never apologize in a relationship or in life. Its a sign of weakness.

But appologise only when your sins are greivious.

You just have to be tough.

Dont take rubbish from anybody and you will be fine.

BE GOOD TO ONLY THoSE WHO ARE GOOD TO YOU AT THAT MOMENT.

Been good is another word for been stupid

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by bukatyne(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Liyastitches:

What is your definition of a 'good heart'?
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by loadedvibes: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Lol..
Lucrativress:

Laws that were made by man to suit his predicament.
When it comes to human dealings, they're more complex, it's not xyz
Those laws are less practical,even science said the humans mind can't be overly predicted, the best one can be is being as practical as possible.
Karma ko karma sutra ni,karma to me is more of time and chance, you can trigger karma to happen by working it to happen.
Let's imagine a man got drenched in mud water by his neighbour's SUV,then he sulks and wait for karma, yinmu,karma ko Calmag ni,if he doesn't work towards buying a sport's car or maybe AUDII,something bigger or faster so he can splash on his neighbour's car, he'll dream on cause probability of his Rich neighbor going poor without a car is .5

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 08, 2021
The belief is only in our heads
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Most people with good hearts are very picky when it comes to r/ship stuff & the fact is that they end up going for the wrong choice.

I have a good heart & I am picky but I'm definitely not going to turn blind eyes to red flags. The good that you need may be that short & fair guy or girl,,,, & not the dark & tall that your good but lustful heart desires so much.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by ednut1(m): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2021
Liyastitches:

if you had sex in your relationship don’t mention God again

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Liyastitches:

Good, that is what is happening to me. .
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2022
That's what happens to people who are too nice and gentle angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by pansophist(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
@lisastitches, The reason why you don't fall when you walk is that you have passed through that crawling stage when you were probably two years old. It is the same thing about good people. They are harmless and defenseless because they have not yet been stripped of their innocence by malevolent folks. Meet them maybe in three years' time, they will be a different person. That is what life is about, to live and kill off your childlike innocence, or else you will be a burnt offering for everyone. This is a different way to look at it.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by pansophist(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Seniorwriter:

They are mostly unlucky because they have a very low Emotional Quotient...

@Seniorwriter

They are not unlucky, they are innocent and have not experienced the inhumanity humans are capable of. An example for you is, Put sand in a loaf of bread and give it to a group of three years old children, you will see that they will all eat it because they just trust. Then after they spit it out because it tastes horrible, give it again to the same group in a few day time and they will reject it. That experience has killed off their innocence. We are all naive by nature until negative experience changes us. Some of the hardened people are actually really soft by nature, but were abused and just lost faith in humanity.

103 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Totiemide: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:

They are not unlucky, they are innocent and have not experienced the inhumanity humans are capable of. An example for you is, Put sand in a loaf of bread and give it to a group of three years old children, you will see that they will all eat it because they just trust. Then after they spit it out because it tastes horrible, give it again to the same group in a few day time and they will reject it. That experience has killed off their innocence. We are all naive by nature until negative experience changes us. Some of the hardened people are actually really soft by nature, but were abused and just lost faith in humanity.

That's true... I was once like that too. Too good or should I say too gullible, I tend to see the good in people even when the red flag is been pointed out to me.

Let's say I learnt the hard way, that even while you're good, try add a little craziness to your good. It makes others not to mess with you.

You might use other people's experience through your journey in life but you need your own personal experience to continue.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
''People with good hearts'' = nice people/guys/girls + entitlement mentality.

What makes their hearts 'good' by the way? undecided And 'unlucky' in what sense? Always? Life happens to everybody. Should they somehow be exempted from relationships' brouhaha and shit or what??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by pansophist(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Totiemide:

That's true... I was once like that too. Too good or should I say too gullible, I tend to see the good in people even when the red flag is been pointed out to me.

Let's say I learnt the hard way, that even while you're good, try add a little craziness to your good. It makes others not to mess with you.

You might use other people's experience through your journey in life but you need your own personal experience to continue.

Yes, that's the balance. The notion that you choose to be good, because you've seen the face of evil, and that face of evil is you. Its a Jungian theory of the "integration of the shadows". Your shadow represent the side of you that is actually evil, while you are the side of the good.

Just as your shadow follows you every where you go, it must also reflect in your behaviours in how you interact with the world. So to be wholesome and complete, you must incorporate this evil part into you, to be formidable. You should not be harmless, you should infact be capable of harm, but keep it tamed. It's not tyranny, it's for defence and to live with dignity. It's what army also stands for. They are in the barracks waiting, but if any external aggressions shows up, they go out and fight.

The widelife also show this principles in full effect, that the harmless animals are the food for everyone (Impala, deer, hare etc), but no one dare mess with the dangerous one (Tiger, Lion, Croc, panther). Just the roar of a lion scare the shit out of other animals, but not the scream of prey). This is life, its not for weakness and cowardice, but only for the brave to thrive in it.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Totiemide: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:

Yes, that's the balance. The notion that you choose to be good, because you've seem the face of evil, and that face of evil is you. Its a Jungian theory of the "integration of the shadows". Your shadow represent the side of you that is actually evil, while you are the side of the good.

Just as your shadow follows you every where you go, it must also reflect in your behaviours in how you interact with the world. So to be wholesome and complete, you must incorporate this evil part into you, to be formidable. You should not be harmless, you should infact be capable of harm, but keep it tamed. It's not tyranny, it's for defence and to live with dignity. It's what army also stands for. They are the barracks waiting, but if any external aggressions shows up, they go out and fight.

The widelife also show this principles in full effect, that the harmless animals are the food for everyone (Impala, deer, hare etc), but no one dare mess with the dangerous one (Tiger, Lion, Croc, panther). Just the roar of a lion scare the shit out of other animals, but not the scream of prey). This is life, its not for weakness and cowardice, but only for the brave to thrive in it.

Thanks for the enlightenment

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by pansophist(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
''People with good hearts'' = nice people/guys/girls + entitlement mentality.

What makes their hearts 'good' by the way? undecided And 'unlucky' in what sense? Always? Life happens to everybody. Should they somehow be exempted from relationships' brouhaha and shit or what??

Goodheart = people + goodness - inability to be bad.

In a general sense, not solely in the context of relationship. But yes when it comes to relationship, your formula works well. Now you know why I'm a wicked person cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by usj(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
A couple on a romantic getaway find themselves stranded at sea when a tropical storm sweeps away their villa. In order to survive, they are forced to fight the elements, while sharks circle below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVt0yIeWO8
Re: Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:
Goodheart = people + goodness - ability to be bad.

I do not understand your equation, sorry.

How do you quantify 'good' heart? How do you measure or judge it? Maybe you could start with that. What are bad things? Is it possible for someone not to have the ability to be 'bad'? No matter what a person's rating from goodness - badness is, is it enough reason to base the 'workability' of their relationships on?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.