Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (30294 Views)

How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Below is the original prince of darkness, who now resides in hell with lucifer; lamidi cownu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by ogododo: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
oilyngbati:
Below is the original prince of darkness, who now resides in hell with lucifer; lamidi cownu

Make you remember Gumi too bros, we no be dundee. Make just dey look.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
The late hunchback terrorist and a coward of the highest order, late nnamdi cownu, who died on the 18th June, 2021. Funeral service to be held on the 26th July, 2021.

God bless president Muhammadu Buhari for defeating the demon of afara iku grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Goddyj(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
I was there about three hours ago and I can tell you that the people that did this are well trained people.
This is a well planned assassination, carried out by well trained assassins. R I P to the dead.

7 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by oilyngbati(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
ogododo:

Make you remember Gumi too bros, we no be dundee. Make just dey look.
Bros, I leave the issue of sheikh Gumi to the northern youths to take of, na who wear shoe know where e dey pepper am for leg.
My region na SE and I thank Buhari for killing all these Ipob terrorists wey make life difficult for ordinary citizens.
If you like bandits, then move to the north and live with sheikh Gumi!

13 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by mycar: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Donsammy77:
This man looks Familiar to me, was he of Electrical/ Electronic department of ESUT?
Yes, he was
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by FarahAideed: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na wa
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by MansoryMX(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nukilia:
Stupid idea! Why on earth will you be roaming the street with government number plate. The kind of insecurity level in this country, if dem dash you government car, just remove the plate and disguise.

#DangerousTimes

You are a very smart person.

2 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by oyeb15: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
1.Dont do joint business at this period of time
2. Don't pay for goods worth more than 5m upfront to any individually owned company.
3. Don't borrow anyone huge amount of money.
4. Let your wife and family knows some details about your bank accounts so that those useless bankers won't be flexing with your hard earned money when God comes calling.

Leave Kanu out of all these. People just see a condusive environment to commit evil .

3 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Pharloh: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Very sade
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by KanuSE: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Who is killing the strong men of Igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Okoroawusa: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Commentor: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Goddyj:
I was there about three hours ago and I can tell you that the people that did this are well trained people.
This is a well planned assassination, carried out by well trained assassins. R I P to the dead.

ESN signature all over it.
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by dreu2fine(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's a shame to south east killing ur own people. The peole that matas in ur society. It's this how you want to run ur biafra if it' come someday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Charly68: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
So what have the killers achieved now? They will never know peace for the rest of their lives in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Rolly22(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
CilicMarin:
IPOB Terrorists killed him....I learned they accused of sabotaging their war against Nigeria...

Can you kindly present your Evidence?
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by tutudesz: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nukilia:
Stupid idea! Why on earth will you be roaming the street with government number plate. The kind of insecurity level in this country, if dem dash you government car, just remove the plate and disguise.

#DangerousTimes
Remove official car plate number undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by tidoabdul(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sad on this is pure assassination
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Jamesrock(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
May his soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Osidazz19: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Work of the delusional brainwashed reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Rest in Peace.

We have their monkey supreme dilector in the zoo cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Osidazz19: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
InaNla:
APC and blood. RIP!

More like IPIG terrorist monkeys and blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by ba7man(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Madmohamed1:
DSS should stop killing our people
Stop killing your brain cells.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by obama30: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/07/sedi-md-prof-simon-ndubuisi-murdered-in-enugu-by-unkonwn-gunmen/

ESN was stop because of terrorist that invade East from the north. The government cannot arrest the northern terrorist at East but they can arrest ESN youths.

One Nigeria
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by R1CHSATAN: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
this is why after making this type of money , just move to vi or ikoyi
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by badoh(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Terrible, was he killed because he was driving federal government car, unknown gun men why kill your people because he is working for the government or driving government car, will that person's family members ever support the reason you are agitating.
The killing may not be associated with driving govt car. It could be someone is eyeing his position or some other reasons. Only God knows.

2 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
These werey people sha wan finish all the glorious personalities in their region, so the hoodlums can take over power in their dream-nation.

E no go better for KANU & his hoodlums named UGM undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by uchennamani(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Madmohamed1:
DSS should stop killing our people
You are a fool

3 Likes

Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by frog12: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
this BUHARI should be given an ULTIMATUM.. THIS IS TERRIBLE
Re: SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen by Conrod: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
Just imagine how a human with a supposedly functional brain reasons.

Sad thing is, you lot stay in the safely of the West while urging your own brothers to be killed all because you hate a man in Abuja.

Ipob is worse than ISIS. No way anyone can say otherwise.
Madness is not restricted to the naked men & women roaming the streets,some actually has phones and commets too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police / 17-Year-Old Zainab Abu Marries Boko Haram Member Against Father's Wish In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.