Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement (48109 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by ZooOga: 4:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#006600][/color]

Diezeani has her own case with Efcc. Kemi should honourably rest in peace (not death) wherever she is, because if she tries the power that removed her, she will know that forgery of certificate is a criminal offence with sentence. She should remember that no one forced her to present her NYSC certificate, the maximum requirement is WASCE certificate...

Which rest, she has healed and is back helping her fatherland.

Kemi Adeosun's DashMe Foundation: Osinbajo Hails Ex Minister by TheRareGem1(f): 5:40am On Jun 14

https://www.nairaland.com/6602122/kemi-adeosuns-dashme-foundation-osinbajo

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, has commended former Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, over her efforts to reach out to orphans, vulnerable children and less privileged people.

Osinbajo gave the commendation on Sunday in Lagos at the inauguration of DashMe Store, an online component of the Dashme Foundation.

DashMe Foundation, which is Adeosun’s initiative, aims to change the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children, youths and victims of domestic violence in West Africa by funding indigenous organisations that work with them.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2021
The case is definitely going for an Appeal..
The case was diverted and judgement was delivered based on issues that were not the main reasons for taking her to court.
Unless it can be proven beyond any reasonable doubts that: “the presentation of FORGED Certificates (of any sort, for any reason) is not a fraudulent/criminal act”, then she can be absolved and acquitted.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by seunayantokun(m): 5:09am On Jul 08, 2021
The point is why did you forge an NYSC certificate? Legally speaking, you didn't need the certificate, if the said court's pronouncement is anything to go by, but morally speaking, you knew you needed it. A country you couldn't voluntarily serve when you were expected to by law you shouldn't desire to serve in a position with lots and lots of goodies. If a law breaker somewhere at a point, you are not qualified. If you cannot serve, you cannot lead.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by emmykk(m): 5:29am On Jul 08, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin
Difference BTW kemi and Diezani madueke..
One resigned and went to court while the latter was sacked and ran away to another country.
Now that kemi is settled... Pls my igbó brothers should call that frog eyes looking Looter Diezani madueke to come and return our money......
Madueke, come. Back and return our oil money....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kemi forge NYSC...while diezani took what belong to her people just like Tinubu was and is still doing

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Divinalss: 5:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Diezani is not Igbo
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin
One resigned and went to court while the latter was sacked and ran away to another country.
Now that kemi is settled... Pls my igbó brothers should call that frog eyes looking Looter Diezani madueke to come and return our money......

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by zoedew: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Qoko: 6:20am On Jul 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:
So why did she present a fraudulent clearance certificate?
Mumu ni é, I pray you don’t travel out and Your eyes and mind be blockEd, even as you’re in Nigeria, guys in LG wud still issue fake birth certificate to you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by myrates: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6639336/kemi-adeosun-didnt-need-nysc

Kemi Adeosun
We all know our current judicial arm of government is an extension of the executive. That aside, let's assume indeed the Constitution doesn't require her to present NYSC certificate before being appointed as a minister, does the Constitution support fraudulent procurement and presentation of fake certificates? That she didn't attend NYSC is on one side, telling lies to the Nigerian public with fraudulent document is a criminal offence under the law. So what reputition is she talking about? She should have been honest with the fact that she never came for the NYSC program right from when she was screened for the ministerial appointment. It would have been appropriate and seem honourable if she had applied for original certificate of exemption from NYSC following due process.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by hardbody: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Trutherme:

You are probably a charge and bail lawyer who is proud of our ineffectual toothless 'judiciary'.
The Nigerian judicial system is fundamentally flawed. Mention me again and I will insult you.
Mr motor park tutor undecided

Your insult doesn't make me any less of me. I simply explained what you are ignorant about and you take to insults. Whether a charge and bail lawyer or a high flying advocate and solicitor, bottom line remains, I am a lawyer and you are not, so I am better positioned to educate you in matters relating to the legal profession and it's services. You may be more knowledgeable in your field, if you have any. Oya insult me.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by hardbody: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Trutherme:

Shut Up. Go back school and tutor your village people when you graduate. Loser

Kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by OfoIgbo: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Qoko:

Mumu ni é, I pray you don’t travel out and Your eyes and mind be blockEd, even as you’re in Nigeria, guys in LG wud still issue fake birth certificate to you.

A fake certificate that is part of her official credentials is very damning and quite a serious criminal act. But as I wrote earlier on, if the north will allow people like Pantami and Gumi to carry on, I don't see anything wrong with Adeosun being acquitted, But such should also be extended to Mrs. Deziani Allison Madueke, who you guys hounded without giving her a breathing room, and you are still hounding her
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Druss(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2021
Kemi I liked you or rather I respected you. However your integrity is further in the mud. You used a forged certificate. That is something that you should be ashamed of.

The court skipped around that point. The issue should never have been if NYSC is required. The AG is also negligent - he should have been the one taking you to court. This outcome is shameful.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

The major issue against Kemi was forgery of her NYSC, which NYSC has admitted. That was what lead to her resignation. Adebayo Shittu does not have NYSC and he served out his tenure and no one was on his neck for not having NYSC.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The problem was resigning, they av worst cases against ganduje and pantami,they refused to resign

Hmm Kemi no different from Ganduje abi Buhari and PATAmi. The protection these fulani give themselves no be am o, they are even pleased that she relinquished her post so they can put another Abdul or Mohammed there.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Green5(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Next in line on next political appointment How did you get the NYSC forged certificate?
Why did you not apply for exemption letter if you schooled at old age?
Are you guilty of forgery or not?
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by chinedu234(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2021
It is only the wrath of God that will take care of us criminals
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Finnestgreat: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Vitally123: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Given the former minister did not qualify for NYSC as at when she graduated in the UK in 1989 or thereabout as a British citizen then, and according to the argument that NYSC is not a criteria for becoming a minister. Then why are graduates being mandated to serve before they can work in government institutions/organizations? Which government institution can be lesser than the position of a Minister of the Federal Republic of the country?

How about the intent for forgery, either personally done or gotten through a third party for personal use? What a judgement!
Bad precedence there!
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Trutherme: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
hardbody:

Kids everywhere.
Kids everywhere. Don't go and look for something better to do with your sorry life.
Keep looking for those who know better than you to tutor. You are really not worth my time ok.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Trutherme: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
hardbody:

Your insult doesn't make me any less of me. I simply explained what you are ignorant about and you take to insults. Whether a charge and bail lawyer or a high flying advocate and solicitor, bottom line remains, I am a lawyer and you are not, so I am better positioned to educate you in matters relating to the legal profession and it's services. You may be more knowledgeable in your field, if you have any. Oya insult me.

There you go!. Thanks for confirming that you are a struggling and frustrated charge and bail lawyer. I know empty barrels when I see them.
I am not a lawyer but I have a couple of them on my payroll. I don't need to be a lawyer because it's a dirty and creepy profession.
Take a look at yourself and see the reason why I never desired to be a lawyer. Anytime you need to change that tired suit and worn out shoes, send your account details and I will do my best. Until then, just shut up and be quiet because there's nothing good about your being a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Trutherme: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
hardbody:

Kids everywhere.

The more you quote me, the more you expose yourself as a loser.
So, keep it coming until you leave me with no option than to burn the little data you struggle to buy.
The choice is yours. Life is not about the number of garbage you write on social media.
I can slow you down financially if you know what I mean. So, keep the insults coming undecided

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Freebills12: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
ZooOga:

Which rest, she has healed and is back helping her fatherland.

Kemi Adeosun's DashMe Foundation: Osinbajo Hails Ex Minister by TheRareGem1(f): 5:40am On Jun 14

https://www.nairaland.com/6602122/kemi-adeosuns-dashme-foundation-osinbajo

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, has commended former Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, over her efforts to reach out to orphans, vulnerable children and less privileged people.

Osinbajo gave the commendation on Sunday in Lagos at the inauguration of DashMe Store, an online component of the Dashme Foundation.

DashMe Foundation, which is Adeosun’s initiative, aims to change the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children, youths and victims of domestic violence in West Africa by funding indigenous organisations that work with them.

Sure but not to sue those who were instrumental to her awol from office.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Danzakidakura(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Shameless lady. And you lied before.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by hardbody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Trutherme:

[s]The more you quote me, the more you expose yourself as a loser.
So, keep it coming until you leave me with no option than to burn the little data you struggle to buy.
The choice is yours. Life is not about the number of garbage you write on social media.
I can slow you down financially if you know what I mean. So, keep the insults coming undecided
[/s]

Is this kid aware I am online 24/7 and the cost is borne by my employers because it is part of my JD? Kindergarten kid slowing me down financially cheesy cheesy. I might probably be able to sponsor your entire family from primary 1 to graduation from university in any course of their choice, well that is if any one of them has the mental ability to go through school, using you as a test case. The only delay I will ever have in responding to you if i choose is when I am busy on other channels.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by hardbody: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Trutherme:

[s]There you go!. Thanks for confirming that you are a struggling and frustrated charge and bail lawyer. I know empty barrels when I see them.
I am not a lawyer but I have a couple of them on my payroll. I don't need to be a lawyer because it's a dirty and creepy profession.
Take a look at yourself and see the reason why I never desired to be a lawyer. Anytime you need to change that tired suit and worn out shoes, send your account details and I will do my best. Until then, just shut up and be quiet because there's nothing good about your being a lawyer.[/s]

Dumb as.s. Forever below me.
Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Trutherme: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
hardbody:

I am Dumb as.s. and I am also a charge and bail lawyer.
Please help me.

Go look for the nearest river and do the needful. Freaking Loser undecided

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Trutherme: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
hardbody:
[/s]

Is this kid aware I am online 24/7 and the cost is borne by my employers because it is part of my JD? Kindergarten kid slowing me down financially cheesy cheesy. I might probably be able to sponsor your entire family from primary 1 to graduation from university in any course of their choice, well that is if any one of them has the mental ability to go through school, using you as a test case. The only delay I will ever have in responding to you if i choose is when I am busy on other channels.

There you go again. Tell us who your employer is and I will make sure you lose your stupid job in 24 hours.
You are there fooling around and taking advantage of another useless company that didn't check well before hiring a tout like you.
I will unmask you here and make sure you lose your worthless job. Loser!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement by Bruno85: 3:29am On Jul 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:
So why did she present a fraudulent clearance certificate?

That is the golden question my friend.. she presented a forged certificate. There should be consequences for forging documents. She was not removed because she didn’t have one. Someone that forged a certificate is not fit to man our finances as a nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.