Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten (68013 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by 9ton(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
dapsoneh:
I saw more than cake wallahi

Menh I had to scroll up again to check the picture �
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Mustiboy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
AlexB300:
i see what you did there wink
I'm innocent
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Akuruoulo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
aboyaji:
My respect for that family increased in geometric progression. Whenever I set my eyes on her, I see a different person.

The good part of it all was that guests who lodged in the hotel came out to pray for us. The staff all came to give us words of encouragement and thanked my woman for her show of affection. It was gathered that no experience of such had been recorded in the hotel before. One of the guests in the hotel volunteered to help with his car when they heard that some of our invitees were ready to go home. People I never knew volunteered to be of help to us that said night.

We went home on foot. She is a blessing to me in all ramifications, not limited to this celebration though.

In choosing a partner, just choose the one you can handle her misdemeanor. No woman is better than the other.

Because u don get the good one naah.
Soo many are better than others

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Nomiyesupersaint: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's because you are good to them

2 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by King125007(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=aboyaji post=103473667]My respect for that family increased in geometric progression. Whenever I set my eyes on her, I see a different person.

The good part of it all was that guests who lodged in the hotel came out to pray for us. The staff all came to give us words of encouragement and thanked my woman for her show of affection. It was gathered that no experience of such had been recorded in the hotel before. One of the guests in the hotel volunteered to help with his car when they heard that some of our invitees were ready to go home. People I never knew volunteered to be of help to us that said night.

We went home on foot. She is a blessing to me in all ramifications, not limited to this celebration though.

In choosing a partner, just choose the one you can handle her misdemeanor. No woman is better than the other.[/ a good woman, date a girl for 2years , never received a present from her kn my birthday, even when I remind her we do quarrel over it, and she work in a big foreign multinational drug company here in Nigeria]

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by RomanGreen: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
jammyneutron007:

The relationship is still too early for you to become a motivational speaker. Congrats

You dey mind the guy, leave am....time dey come when kasala go burst, no be women again, the celebrant is obviously emotional and in love, reality will set in soon...let him enjoy the moment anyway

In flavors voice

Ebidosia onato darling darling grin

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Because u don get the good one naah.
Soo many are better than others

What i meant in the write-up is that everyone should choose wisely wlthe type of problem they can bear or tolerate.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Lamanii22(f): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
LEGALSER:

Truth.

How's your baby?

Too lovely hun. Thank you very much...
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by LEGALSER: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lamanii22:

Too lovely hun. Thank you very much...

You are welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Akuruoulo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
aboyaji:

What i meant in the write-up is that everyone should choose wisely wlthe type of problem they can bear or tolerate.

Great then

Good luck in your adventure
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok oh.. but did you take her permission before bringing her to the public?
whatever I do, she knows.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by seanwilliam(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
aboyaji:
I didn't need to reply you particularly. But let me clear some air. Her birthday fell on December last year. We celebrated it very well. I invited her sister and friends. She was really happy that day.

Secondly, That girl you see up there is a queen. She doesn't demand anything from me. She's my peace of mind. He sister loves me like a girlfriend would her boyfriend. Thanks.

Lol. Sha be careful.. don’t be swayed .. wish u the best
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Don't let her go bro
Thanks nwanne

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by kriss27(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
aboyaji:
My respect for that family increased in geometric progression. Whenever I set my eyes on her, I see a different person.

In choosing a partner, just choose the one you can handle her misdemeanor. No woman is better than the other.
Congrat bro � Never had a girlfriend
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Danzakidakura(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
aboyaji:

Please, kindly get a very good life.
reason beyond just the statement.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
seanwilliam:
Love Dey shack this one grin
It's not about love d shack me. It's my good experience that I'm sharing. God's kind of love is best.

2 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Haywiz1122: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
dapsoneh:

Are you talking about the “V” shape?

You want eat it like the birthday cake?
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by BabbanBura(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nah wetin people dey see be this..

Naija, I hail us oo

You ma you see am shey? Na the main birthday cake dey there!
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by OsusTroller: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
aboyaji:
Hello Nairalanders!

I'd like to write on the surprise birthday I got from the people (my girlfriend and her sister) that love me dearly.

On the 2nd of July, I got a call from my engineer friend who lives in my former place of residence. He had informed me in the morning of a real estate deal ( I am into real estate too). He stressed that he visited my new place the penultimate day which was on the first of July and he'd like me to come over to his place in the evening for more information. I replied in the affirmative and dropped the call.

Fast forward to the evening, I came back then dropped off at a friend's shop who sells footwears by 4 through 6pm. Shortly after, my girlfriend and her sister strolled passed the vicinity where I was. They told me they were on their way home to prepare rice and that this time there's little funds and high cost of food stuffs in the market that the rice would be a red oil rice and they were inviting me over for a RED OIL RICE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION in their home. I smiled and bade them bye.

That was when I remembered my business meeting with my engineer friend. I strolled to his place in a long sleeve shirt and shorts with bathroom flipflops.

Arrive this friend's apartment, we talked over the deal with inclusion of another friend of his before he asked me to follow him to SOMEWHERE.

I told them that my birthday was that same day and I wasn't celebrating anything. He laughed at me and his girlfriend chased me down with pure water.

I came back and wore my flipflops and offer we left for the SOMEWHERE. We strolled through some streets and gardens and towards Dunamis Church. I thought we were going to pray since he wasn't precise about the place we were headed. Suddenly, we passed the church. In all the walkabouts, we were engaged in serious unending gists. From Nigeria problems to Donald Trump wahala and all before we found ourselves inside a hotel.

He asked me to wait for him that he was looking for someone and in my mind, that should be the client for the real estate business. He checked and came back and suggested we had a seat for a while and wait.

We patiently waited and had our phones charged. I wrote some stories while we waited and he read it and shared his insights too. Then I saw my girlfriend walk past us and into somewhere I didn't know. I became uneasy. Shortly, I rose and confirmed what my eyes saw but met her sister there too. A little while, his own fiancé came and met us and sat patiently too.

Then I told my friend that I saw my girlfriend in this hotel and said maybe they came to see a family friend. But on a normal, she would tell where and who was taking them out beforehand. But this time, NOTHING OF SUCH.

My friend said maybe she has explanation to make later. Maybe, it came as emergency and no airtime. I said Yes, it could be the fact.

8:00pm my friend received a call and asked for us to go home that the person wasn't coming anymore. I unplugged my phone and off we made out. Then, he said he'd like to check something around the pool side in the hotel. I followed him....

Immediately I advanced into the arena... There was a chorused scream and shout of HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Guys, my head literally BURST into bits. All the friends I have were in attendance. All... Men and female alike.

So, he knew all along... Something I never envisaged... Something I hadn't experienced... Something I least expected from my girlfriend and her sister because they are barely managing their low income.

[/s]
You talk too much...

Guys like you seriously irritates me...

In real life, there are higher tendency that you're below average...
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by OsusTroller: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
aboyaji:

Please, kindly get a very good life.
Please kindly concentrate your energy on something productive.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by oodua1stson: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
timilehin007:
she's everything opposite to Funmilola...i pray by God's grace she will never turn to be like Funmilola....mehnn she left me shattered, she totally derailed my entire life...this wasnt what i wanted to be...
by God's grace if u reading this may u never meet or settle down with someone like this particular Funmilola o..was so terrible that i attempted suicide 3times...
thats my ex wife’s name ooo. I know for sure you ain’t referring to her cos she isn’t that bad of a person. In fact she had so many good things about her
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by OsusTroller: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
dapsoneh:
Camel toe and over-padded small breasts in mattress bra cool
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by oodua1stson: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good luck to you sha. But noting from any woman can freak me sha. Abi no be Naija women again ? Sometimes I'll remember some things and just feel like screaming

This one wey organise this fit chop another pénis the day b4 all the show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Revolva(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
@ OP enjoy the moment....e de sweet oo ...but never trust any female...anything can happen..and them brain no be as ur own brain be bro...anyway enjoy the gal oo....but also be careful...una never marry o ..dem no sure oo
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Haywiz1122: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
aboyaji:

I'll still prove you wrong with fact and figures. I've known this woman for one year and seven months now. What ever I gave her, she took. I have been out of official white collar job since December. For the past six months now, I haven't spent on her and she's ok with it. She wears her natural hair when there's no money. She's working and not a lazy woman.

She has given me more this year than I have given her this year alone.

Each salary she earned, she made plan for it and abide by it. She's a very disciplined woman.

You must not comprehend, judge or be cynical about others due to the type of people you are or have surrounded yourself with.

Change your cycle for growth.

Na you disvirgin her?

The moment she secured the Ring then you’ll see her true colours… make sure you screenshot my words down
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nomiyesupersaint:
It's because you are good to them
Yes. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Kccheechy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bad Belle people full nairaland o!! Why y'all wishing him bad luck?? Is it his fault that you can't find a girl like his girlfriend? Why the hate ?? Someone was even stupid enough to say his best friend is sleeping with her!! How do you know?? Do you know that girl before?? Did you catch them in the act?? This is very bad. Nairaland is filled with really foolish and bluntly stupid people!!!

5 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by OsusTroller: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
aboyaji:

...in the write-up WAS that!
Over Sabi
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Olisehinnocent: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
That ur girl look like a player. Take it or leave it. Never expect much from a girl. They can leave u when you need them most. Anyway what did I know. Make I smoke my weed first grin grin cheesy

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mustiboy:
Average-looking girls are usually sensible. Your girlfriend is a perfect example.

May God bless your relationship. Happy birthday to You.

I really understand your assertion on the "average looking ladies".

I don't do too beautiful ladies. I always turn a blind eye towards them. I like them homely and lowly.

If they're too much, I withdraw.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Heterodox:
It'll end in tears.
op u for no put your personal life here o,see them saddist,them don dey cUrse you

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Neimarjr: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Give her pile driver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.