Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! (57133 Views)

Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Spontaneous007: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,

I hope you guys are safe and sound wherever you are?
Please let's continue to be watchful.

Today, I saw death with my naked eyes.

It all started around some minutes after 4 when we heard gunshots fired into the air. I was at work at that moment and we had to stop everything we were doing and move out immediately. Though before today, we were warned that there will be cults clash in Ojota on the 7th of July because that day was known to be the aiye confraternity day.

My boss volunteered to take us home in his car and drop us at the nearest stop to our house. On our way, the atmosphere was tensed and everyone was running helter skelter. We could hear sporadic shootings Faraway. When my boss dropped us at our nearest bustop, I amd my colleague took a bike going to our street. On our way down the street, a police bus hit our bike so hard that we fell to theground. They shot at us but we had gotten to the ground before the bullets could get to us. My colleague was badly injured but I wasn't. Though I was the must vulnerable because I was sitting behind him.

They pursued us thinking we were cult members. Omo come and see race ... I never know I could run so fast. I threw away my phone and bag... I later went back to carry it after they left. Thank God for life.

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Fahdiga(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thank God for you. Your time never reach

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by lilvicky68(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
How's your colleague? Hope he's okay too

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by TarOrfeeek: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are still saying thank you Lord.

You just like wahala abi

You no sabi to specify the Lord way you mean.

cheesy

220 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Bola146(f): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Just go to your church and at home, roll on the floor and praise God!!!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by tillaman(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Keep thanking God for life, if I were you I won’t even alight from my boss car the moment I started seeing people scamper for safety

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by angelEmade: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please let's take a moment to view his story from another dimension. What kind of an unprofessional act is this from the 9ja police?? Why attempt to kill a citizen when he has not been convicted by the law??
Okay so this is how they parade dead bodies of honest Nigerians and tag them kidnappers and armed robbers when in fact the real rogues are out there enjoying government protection? Who made them the jury in their own case?! Extra judicial killings everywhere and some zombies said that terrible Nigerian police world ranking isn't fair?? Tufiakwa!

593 Likes 49 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by ifex370(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thank God for life.

4 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Oxb90: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
You will always be a lucky one. My angst is not the police but the youth of this generation who think the best thing for them is to join a stupid cult that can never bring any lasting good. If they see themselves like brave men why not go after the killer herdsmen who are continually making life unbearable for the entire citizenry. Wasted sperms that's what they are.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by ChiefSosa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oxb90:
E
Choke

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by nosiebaba(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nigerian police for label this one unknown gun men. Naked the dead body Carry one old pistol put for him hand. Say he was shot in a shoot out after hot pursuit.

203 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by daviesmania(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
but why would the police even think u guys are cultist? is ur face unkempt ?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nigeria police the worst in the whole world.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by nifemi25(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thank your creator for saving your life today... If only the gun hit you and you are dead. Your picture would have been infront of punch newspaper tomorrow. They will just labeled you as a cultists and unknown gunmen..

23 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oxb90:
You will always be a lucky one. My angst is not the police but the youth of this generation who think the best thing for them is to join a stupid cult that can never bring any lasting good. If they see themselves like brave men why not go after the killer herdsmen who are continually making life unbearable for the entire citizenry. Wasted sperms that's what they are.

What is the police if not an official cult?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by bamdly(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
naija still dey do this cult things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Spending123: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
That's how they kill innocent people in the east and label them unknown gunmen. Bunch of useless people, but when the real unknown gunmen surface up you will see them peeing on their pants.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Kandeed: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
I rather join Army than joining cult

8 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Generalwoodz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thank God for your life.

Comments that would have followed here on nairaland wouldn't be nice. Majority would conclude you're guilty as charged. Nobody would understand what really happened but they will agree that you are cultist.
Brother man, what God did for you ain't no small Job. Jehovah overdo!!! Omemma!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
What color of clothes did you ware

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Akinbahm(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
angelEmade:
Please let's take a moment to view his story from another dimension. What kind of an unprofessional act is this from the 9ja police?? Why attempt to kill a citizen when he has not been convicted by the law??
Okay so this is how they parade dead bodies of honest Nigerians and tag them kidnappers and armed robbers when in fact the real rogues are out there enjoying government protection? Who made them the jury in their own case?! Extra judicial killings everywhere and some zombies said that terrible Nigerian police world ranking isn't fair?? Tufiakwa!

The little hope I get for this Corntree and Police died completely 2 month ago when a police man insisted I must follow him to station because of expired insurance paper when everything expected to be inside a moving car is complete...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by observer24(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
daviesmania:
but why would the police even think u guys are cultist? is ur face unkempt ?

Even if his face was unkempt. Is that how to police? Only in Nigeria will you be judged and sentenced to extrajudicial killing because of dressing and haircut. Rubbish!!

Why in the world did they shoot?? God!!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by angelEmade: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akinbahm:

The little hope I get for this Corntree and Police died completely 2 month ago when a police man insisted I must follow him to station because of expired insurance paper when everything expected to be inside a moving car is complete...
Can u just imagine that?!! Insurance that no dey work seff...

3 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by DenreleDave(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
cry cry
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by Akinbahm(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
angelEmade:

Can u just imagine that?!! Insurance that no dey work seff...

The funniest thing be say he could not distinguish between Insurance paper and Particulars.

A housemate of mine told me last month he was harassed on street because of extra tyre funny enough extra 1 dey but looks dirty and oga said the tyre is not good again for that he must follow him to station.

9 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by badboyTee(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
peleee ooo
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by illicit(m): 3:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Police sef na cult

4 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by michlins(m): 3:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Now this is mere cult clash lasting for a day. Just imagine what a full blown civil war will be like for you folks clamoring for it using nothing more than your keyboard.

Thank God you're safe

20 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by EmmaJnr1: 4:51am On Jul 08, 2021
michlins:
Now this is mere cult clash lasting for a day. Just imagine what a full blown civil war will be like for you folks clamoring for it using nothing more than your keyboard.

Thank God you're safe
police and military would be the ones running for their lives. you have gun, they have gun, and we the youths have the population on our side. They will have no option than to run or surrender. It will be a different ball game

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by seborrhic: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Akinbahm:

The Nigerian police are bad but everywhere in the civilised world,lack of vehicle insurance is a very serious offence.In some places you could even be charged to court,fined and even jailed,so what are u saying?

7 Likes

Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by franksam209: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2021
angelEmade:
I feel like slapping you now, it seems like you are not in Lagos abi. Bikes are not allowed on most places in Lagos but people like the op will still insist on taking bikes,, the same bikes criminals and cultist use for operations for Robbery and dispose people off their properties. Nice one from the police
Re: 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! by michlins(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
police and military would be the ones running for their lives. you have gun, they have gun, and we the youths have the population on our side. They will have no option than to run or surrender. It will be a different ball game
endsars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.