Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene (38450 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Ambode Lose Out As Lagos APC Picks Dele Alake To Replace Bayo Osinowo As Senator / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Benitoh: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
He won't be consumed

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by gambia(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
It wont happen.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by obi58: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Remaining MC Oluomo grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by King44(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
afroniger:

https://punchng.com/dss-raid-dont-allow-igboho-to-be-consumed-gani-adams-begs-ooni-alake/
Either you support self-determination or not, anything that happens to Sunday Igboho will be a slap to the entire Yoruba race.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by adebwalex(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Do you hear the statement From Gani Adam, It is difficult to fight the government and win... Sunday Igboho new that but he did not think about His Family, wife and children.. Nigeria is not worth dieying for under this regime...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by SouthSouth1914: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Frigga13:
Kanu is in already... IGBOHO will join him.. is a matter of time.. Gumi will only join if the so southern unity ish is really serious..

No sentiments....

You will do it yourself. Keep ranting online because the government buys you data! Selective justice should stop! Why can’t they arrest Gumi? Shame

Your government has failed in its basic responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by hopexter(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayoemrys:
God bless you Are,
Yoruba must unite
South must unite
Nigeria must devide

No hope for this generation or the one to come in this country

Nigeria has expired already

It's you alone that has lost hope in this generation undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Osidazz19: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ayoemrys post=103476269]God bless you Are,
Yoruba must unite
South must unite
Nigeria must devide

No hope for this generation or the one to come in this country

Nigeria has expired already[/quote][/s]

So says the caged dilector of Radio Biafuro.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Andyvilly: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
visijo:
I just want to ask this question for the last time
How urine dey take no say u don reach house ���
As in eh! But I believe it's when your brain pass signal to your kidney that you have reached or close to your comfort zone, you feel at ease and lose the control over it. My own take though.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Danzakidakura(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Osidazz19:
Ok

I thought the thug was insulting the Obas, thinking he's so powerful.
Now he's on the run like Namdiot coward Cownu was until he got caged like a monkey that he is.
The federal govt can allow Sunday to go, at least he has killed police officers like that IPIG terrorist monkey.
Buhari is a common Criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Ayoemrys(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
hopexter:

It's you alone that has lost hope in this generation undecided
think deeply my brother,no hope for the better nigeria,

Nigeria is getting worse day by day, nobody can save this country from sinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by iamehmakute(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Our elders say " he that wants to drink garri with salt should not lookup to answer peoples greetings when he's adding the salt to the garri". When you mix politics with the unity of an ethnic group, don't get carried away.lest you would not like the outcome.

Continue chewing my efiat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Actually as long as I am concern Sunday Adeyemo, though started well in protecting his people, went political with his agitation, and became a pawn in someone's political game,who obviously got him new vehicles to be travelling up and down, rather than defend the defenceless farmers in Oyo from foreign(non-Nigerian) Fulani elements. The begi begi should be channel to Baba in Aso Villa, the buck kukuma stops at his table. Anyway Baba calm down, tell your DSS to change their notice to invite, perhaps to educate,dialogue and have a peace accord. It is only normal to be emotional when you are losing your kinsmen's to invaders,though I always advice my friends not to take an emotional decision over a rational one.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Buckeyemedia1: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Osidazz19:
Ok

I thought the thug was insulting the Obas, thinking he's so powerful.
Now he's on the run like Namdiot coward Cownu was until he got caged like a monkey that he is.
The federal govt can allow Sunday to go, at least he has killed police officers like that IPIG terrorist monkey.
Has he concluded the Lagos megabytes rally? Mumu Illiterate, now they are already begging? He should go & drive his G Wagon Mercedes Benz, Useless Ttibal secessionist goat. Mr I must conduct rally in Lagos, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas? I wonder where he got that disinformation from? Useless Tribalist, now he has gone to hide.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Danzakidakura(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
visijo:
I just want to ask this question for the last time
How urine dey take no say u don reach house ���
when it notice your mind is calm and you are in a resting position.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Ojikutubaba: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
You don't sound intelligent .Mark faces of DSS officials who were masked once again I doubt if you reasoned well before typing this rubbish .

[

quote author=Eriokanmi post=103476321] Why not go get him? How many people has Igboho ordered to be killed or how many public buildings had Igboho ordered his followers to burn down? How many soldiers and police had been attacked or killed by Igboho boys? That's the clear difference between Sunday Igboho and Kanu.

BTW,The raid was a complete error. I learnt igboho had a sophisticated cctv which could allow for storage of footages in the cloud and watch all the events as they unfold on his mobile phone and 2 other gadgets. They took the skeleton away while the flesh remained intact. Those DSS made the greatest mistake of their life by allowing politicians to push them to an abyss. I just pity their family because they'd mark their faces. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by vasel15: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gani is now a politician and there is nothing oni can do to help, fulanis control everything, only the people can save themselves and when the thing start even oni go run and like I said even for Igbo land if obi of onicha stand in the way of biafra him sef go run, no time at all, no going back
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Buckeyemedia1: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Buhari is a common Criminal.
Coming from an Okada rider?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by vasel15: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Igbos don't join fulanis to mock Sunday Igboho and yorubas nation

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by OsusTroller: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Frigga13:
Kanu is in already... IGBOHO will join him.. is a matter of time.. Gumi will only join if the so southern unity ish is really serious..

No sentiments....
Hoe low foe
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by JohnOkolo: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:

This might just be the ordeal that will change the game and experience.

We will wait and see. That tyrant Sunday Adeleke has been placed in the wanted list of the Federal Govt of Nigeria even your Royal Fathers cannot do anything as it stands, talk more of your miscreant.

Any interest shown towards self determination and Movement for Secession will be met with fierce force by the Central Govt. If those so called Royal Fathers are not supporters of the Dead on Arrival Yoruba Nation, their lose Dogs won't be agitating the Unity of Nigeria.

What laymen don't understand is how much Peace in Nigeria depends on the Unity of the Country and how many Nigerians today believe and want that Oneness of Nigeria, there just feel cause there are agitating everyone opposing their views are their enemies, but I tell you all, you guys have a bigger enemy who is my good friend - Nigerian Federal Govt. There have Soldiers, DSS, SSS, Vigilante Group, Police, Navy and many more readily available to restore law and order and put you all behind bars for treasonable offense.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Osidazz19: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Has he concluded the Lagos megabytes rally? Mumu Illiterate, now they are already begging? He should go & drive his G Wagon Mercedes Benz, Useless Ttibal secessionist goat. Mr I must conduct rally in Lagos, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas? I wonder where he got that disinformation from? Useless Tribalist, now he has gone to hide.

Megabytes?

Are we talking in bytes, megabytes and terabytes now?
Thought the story is on Sunday Igboho....
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by GoldHorse(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
He said, “I appeal to our traditional rulers starting from Ooni, to Alake and other leaders, including our Governors who Sunday had abused and insulted – you know he insulted me too but we need to forgive and help him. We must not allow this to consume him.

This guy is a snake and smart people will understand this type of tactic or psychological speech he is giving.
The story is not true in its entirety and Ighoho even apologized to the one or two people he abused.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Buckeyemedia1: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
vasel15:
Igbos don't join fulanis to mock Sunday Igboho and yorubas nation
He has had his 15 minutes of fame, on to the next clown.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by authority2006(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
We no warn am when he dey form James Bond up and down the South West?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by authority2006(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You will do it yourself. Keep ranting online because the government buys you data! Selective justice should stop! Why can’t they arrest Gumi? Shame

Your government has failed in its basic responsibility.

Gumi is doing what no Nigerian has liver to do. Finding peace in the north even when the FG and governors are clueless and seemed confused. He neither take up arm nor incite.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Danzakidakura(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Coming from an Okada rider?
Because Buhari is still a common Criminal he will soon received mass beating.
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by Buckeyemedia1: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Osidazz19:

Megabytes?

Are we talking in bytes, megabytes and terabytes now?
Thought the story is on Sunday Igboho....
He has come down to earth now that he has achieved his megawatts rally in Lagos Colony? Useless illiterate, he has now realized that the pdp people financing him deceived him? He has seen a bit of Federal might he has gone into hiding?
Re: Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene by ba7man(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:

This might just be the ordeal that will change the game and experience.
When it finally gets to that point, people like you will be at home eating indomie noodles and egg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed / Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.